100,000 Hilton HHonors Surpass Card Points

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

100,000 Hilton HHonors Surpass Card Points

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2010, 5:01 pm

ddfr,

My wife was not targeted but we applied anyway. She called and used 4 letter/number code that was posted in the begining of the thread. They told her she can do it and she will get all of the points, it was all over the phone, now we need to wait and see if points post. They did say 8-12 weeks, so it will be a long waiting game.

Originally Posted by ddfr
obviously,I am considering applying for this offer though I wasn't targeted
Old Oct 24, 2010, 11:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by PedroNY
ddfr,

My wife was not targeted but we applied anyway. She called and used 4 letter/number code that was posted in the begining of the thread. They told her she can do it and she will get all of the points, it was all over the phone, now we need to wait and see if points post. They did say 8-12 weeks, so it will be a long waiting game.
they say 8-12 weeks but sometimes it posts as early as 6 weeks....
Old Oct 25, 2010, 5:34 pm

@ Pedro and Saad---Thanks so much for the responses. Please keep us posted.
Old Oct 25, 2010, 5:56 pm

Programs: DL FO, HHonors Gold, MR Gold, ICH Plat, National EC
My initial 30k (40k-10k initial bonus) posted within a week of upgrading to the Surpass. I'd expect my 2nd 40k to post as soon as my statement posts within the next day or two. If not, I'll be on the horn to AmEx to have them explain why it's taking longer than with my previous HHonors product I had prior to the upgrade.

Peace!!
Old Oct 29, 2010, 12:40 am

My 20K (40K -20K initial bonus) was posted 9 days after I called to upgrade my card. The following day, I got another 5K bonus points. But i haven't spend the $1000 required to get the additional 40K points and this was just 5K. I called Hhonors and they don't know exactly the reason for the 5K that AMEX submitted so the lady told me to call AMEX. I called Amex and they couldn't see the 5K bonus on my account. I'll just wait for another month to see if I will get the additional bonus points.
Old Oct 29, 2010, 3:57 pm

Did anyone get the points yet if you are NOT target-ed and applied anyway?
Old Oct 31, 2010, 12:31 pm

Programs: DL Gold/MM, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by NVGuy36
My initial 30k (40k-10k initial bonus) posted within a week of upgrading to the Surpass. I'd expect my 2nd 40k to post as soon as my statement posts within the next day or two. If not, I'll be on the horn to AmEx to have them explain why it's taking longer than with my previous HHonors product I had prior to the upgrade.
I also got the initial 30k soon after upgrading, but have not received the additional 40k after charging $1000, and my statement posted last week. Did you (or anyone else) get the other 40k yet?
Old Nov 4, 2010, 9:59 pm

Programs: DL FO, HHonors Gold, MR Gold, ICH Plat, National EC
Update...

Just as a note, my 2nd 40k posted 2 days after my statement date where I hit the $1000 spend threshold.

Also, in case y'all haven't done so already...might as well sign up for the Citibank HHonors Visa and tack on another 25k after a $500 spend within first 4 months. That one is fee free although it's earning preferences are a bit different than the standard HHonors AmEx.

I'm sure there have been better signup bonuses for that Visa card, but I figured what the hay?!

Peace!!
Old Nov 20, 2010, 3:05 pm

Was it ever confirmed if someone can get this offer if they have the code and all but were not directly targeted?
Old Dec 11, 2010, 9:39 pm
ls

Programs: MR PLT, HLT DIA
expired?
Old Dec 21, 2010, 7:57 pm

Programs: UA, AA
Originally Posted by ddfr
Was it ever confirmed if someone can get this offer if they have the code and all but were not directly targeted?
Can anyone confirm this? Thanks.
Old Dec 22, 2010, 1:20 pm

Originally Posted by nydad
Can anyone confirm this? Thanks.
Not here. We tried pretty hard. Eventhough originally when called they said they will enter that offer for us, points never materialized. We started an inquiry, received a response from AMEX that we need to provide documentation that this offer was actually extented to us.

We will try a hail mary here and go through AMEX corporate, through the snail mail, see what happens. This really is a last gasp effort, but it is worth it for 40,000 points... otherwise I wouldn't be on Flyertalk.

Best,

PedroNY
Old Dec 28, 2010, 4:00 am

Programs: UA, AA
We will try a hail mary here and go through AMEX corporate, through the snail mail, see what happens. This really is a last gasp effort, but it is worth it for 40,000 points... otherwise I wouldn't be on Flyertalk.
Good luck!
Old Dec 31, 2010, 12:21 pm

Programs: AA Plat,PC Plat, HHonors Gold
Any chance I could get on this now?
Old Jan 23, 2011, 3:00 pm

Not here. We tried pretty hard. Eventhough originally when called they said they will enter that offer for us, points never materialized. We started an inquiry, received a response from AMEX that we need to provide documentation that this offer was actually extented to us.

This is what happened to me as well. Didn't get the offer but on the phone was told I could get it, but now there is no record of the offer on the account. I don't even know what offer number reference to use when I complain about this. Has anyone any experience with something like this and what to do?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.