Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] AA A/F Fare: CMN-MIA - $741/$1159

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] AA A/F Fare: CMN-MIA - $741/$1159

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2021, 5:56 pm
Original Poster

Smile [PREM FARE GONE] AA A/F Fare: CMN-MIA - $741/$1159

Haven't posted in a while, but wanted to drop you guys a really nice first class fare between Casablanca, Morocco and Miami, Florida.

A fare (restricted) for $741, F fare (fully flexible/refundable) for slightly more at $1160. One way possible (F fare, can't seem to price the A) from CMN to MIA for $620; the reverse doesn't work, unfortunately.

Routing must be via MAD and LHR. Overnight layover required in either Madrid or London. No minimum stay, no maximum stay. Next day turns possible. Quick search shows that any date combination works as this is a fully flexible first fare.

For those of you who aren't fans of AA F, you can fly BA metal across the pond instead on select dates.

Enjoy!

Keter, jfkeze, brewdog11 and 9 others like this.
Old Sep 9, 2021, 6:20 pm

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Great deal.

Now... how to book as a Special Fare?
Old Sep 9, 2021, 6:32 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by coleslaw
Great deal.

Now... how to book as a Special Fare?
I don't believe you can book this on AAVacations as it departs out of Morocco, but IIRC, if you book BA metal across the pond (so there aren't any flights on AA metal), you could call in and keep moving around your dates around (free of charge) which will trick the ticketing system into giving you a special fare. Could be totally wrong, though. I'm sure there are people on this board that know how to actually do it, or properly "trick it."
Old Sep 9, 2021, 6:35 pm

Programs: skymiles
mistake fare pulled? could not find on ITA, GF, or skyscanner
Old Sep 9, 2021, 6:36 pm

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by wholenoni
It's still there on GF.
Old Sep 9, 2021, 6:38 pm

Programs: A3 Gold, BA Silver
It only works with very specific connections. It does not come up in general search. The fare only allows flights on AA and IB.
Old Sep 9, 2021, 6:39 pm
Original Poster

Force connections though MAD and LHR on ITA.
tobikosan likes this.
Old Sep 9, 2021, 6:40 pm

Originally Posted by Gino Troian
Force connections though MAD and LHR on ITA.
You can also force an extra connection through JFK which then gives you BA metal options for the LHR JFK segment.
Old Sep 9, 2021, 6:47 pm

You can also force an extra connection through JFK which then gives you BA metal options for the LHR JFK segment.
How are you forcing the JFK connection?
Old Sep 9, 2021, 6:51 pm

Originally Posted by nextwhitedeath
how are you forcing the jfk connection?
mad lhr jfk

jfk lhr mad
Old Sep 9, 2021, 7:02 pm
Original Poster

mad lhr jfk

jfk lhr mad
Hmm, wasn't able to price out the additional JFK leg... Could you post a screenshot, or provide dates used?

FYI for those on the fence, I'd book now and think about it later. Dates are completely flexible, and the ticket's fully refundable. AA is typically quick at pulling fares, but have always honored them.
Old Sep 9, 2021, 7:04 pm

Programs: skymiles
How to book please, best I can do is $18xx.00
Old Sep 9, 2021, 7:04 pm

I am able to price out a JFK connection but it only shows it from RAK and for 1100. Still all on AA, IB
Old Sep 9, 2021, 7:08 pm

Originally Posted by Gino Troian
Hmm, wasn't able to price out the additional JFK leg... Could you post a screenshot, or provide dates used?

FYI for those on the fence, I'd book now and think about it later. Dates are completely flexible, and the ticket's fully refundable. AA is typically quick at pulling fares, but have always honored them.
Matrix - ITA Software by Google

https://bookwithmatrix.com/0fad399ff...8f8301b1e05dbc
Old Sep 9, 2021, 7:13 pm
Original Poster

How to book please, best I can do is $18xx.00
Had no problem getting through to payment on the AA website. Use ITA Matrix (https://matrix.itasoftware.com/) and once you have an itinerary that works, use https://bookwithmatrix.com/ to book directly though AA.

EDIT: Or, if you're buying the full fare ticket, just book on any date and change the flights to your desired flights/dates. There should not be any fare repricing as it's fully flexible.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.