Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[prem fare gone]: AV CUR - MUC J ow €400; €710 r/t

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[prem fare gone]: AV CUR - MUC J ow €400; €710 r/t

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2019, 5:56 pm

Originally Posted by RollAnotherFatOne
People in another forum were beating me up on a hotel issue I had, so I was ready to jump in here. I'm looking forward to visting CUR. Looks very nice, just hoping for no hurricanes.
Don’t want to jinx it, but curaηao never gets hurricanes.
Old Nov 29, 2019, 9:32 pm

Programs: QFF WP, VA SG, Hhonors Diamond
Originally Posted by George84
Secretflying killed this one so quickly. Hopefully you all had IFTTT app and were able to get this as soon as it was posted!
Do you mean you use the app to send notifications when stuff is posted here, secretflying etc?
Old Nov 30, 2019, 2:41 am

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Flying Blue (KLM) Platinum, Oneworld (BA) Sapphire, *A (Aegean) Gold, IHG Spire RA,
I'm in with 1 OW in late August. Came in handy as i'm Always in the caribbean then. will see how to get to the US for my conference and getting to caribbean from there is then easy. i have to go anyway.
Old Nov 30, 2019, 4:55 am

Originally Posted by k_sheep
Do you mean you use the app to send notifications when stuff is posted here, secretflying etc?
Yes can have a trigger set to send you an iOS alert when a new thread is posted in the premium fares sub.
Old Nov 30, 2019, 5:15 am

Programs: A3*, HH, club carlson: all gold and bonvoy plat
Originally Posted by RollAnotherFatOne
People in another forum were beating me up on a hotel issue I had, so I was ready to jump in here.
You just made me smile ^. I was the first one to try to give a solution to your issue, so I got the follow ups since I got subscribed to that thread. Arguing about the title and about how you did wrong is less my cup of tea

About the other thread and this thread, I would just sit back, wait, relax and get some popcorn RollAnotherFatOne
RollAnotherFatOne likes this.
Old Dec 5, 2019, 3:47 am
Shl

Programs: BA Gold/ Star Alliance Gold
Wondering if anybody heard anything about their bookings?
Or anyone seeing any changes?

My bookings are still untouched and active.
Old Dec 5, 2019, 4:34 am

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Flying Blue (KLM) Platinum, Oneworld (BA) Sapphire, *A (Aegean) Gold, IHG Spire RA,
Originally Posted by Shl
Wondering if anybody heard anything about their bookings?
Or anyone seeing any changes?

My bookings are still untouched and active.
Nope still having popcorn
Old Dec 5, 2019, 5:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite, FB Gold
I can't choose seats but the booking is intact.

On the lookout for feeder flights but it's not looking pretty unless you wanna go to Miami.
Old Dec 5, 2019, 5:40 am
Shl

Programs: BA Gold/ Star Alliance Gold
Originally Posted by B0gdan

On the lookout for feeder flights but it's not looking pretty unless you wanna go to Miami.
Try to choose seats on lufthansa.com - should work with the same PRN

Re feeders - having the same issue and hesitant to book.
Old Dec 5, 2019, 5:49 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, BA Gold, A3 Gold

I was looking at AMS-CUR buying as RT but only using the outbound. Seems easiest.
Old Dec 5, 2019, 6:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite, FB Gold
KLM has good times but it's pretty pricey. Nothing under 500 EUR for ow or return. Another option would be TAP one way to MIA then AA flight the next day to CUR.
Old Dec 5, 2019, 8:18 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, BA Gold, A3 Gold
KLM has good times but it's pretty pricey. Nothing under 500 EUR for ow or return. Another option would be TAP one way to MIA then AA flight the next day to CUR.
612 EUR PRG-AMS-CUR, could not find anything cheaper and more convenient.
Old Dec 5, 2019, 6:36 pm

AUA and BON are two islands around it, AUA has much more flights coming in and out and might be cheaper, there is some local small airlines which you have to google individually, they are literally super small jets connecting between ABC islands, like divi divi, aruba, winair, etc.
Old Dec 6, 2019, 7:43 am

Programs: TK Elite+, SPG Plat, Jetsmarter
There’s plenty of availability from Germany (possibly other EU ports?) to CUR via Canada. Other Caribbean destinations further north as well if you want to do some island hopping.
Managed to ticket LEJ-FRA-YUL-YTZ; YYZ-CUR with a day on the ground in Montreal and Toronto for 330€ - books in T on AC, so 50% earning with TK ^
Old Dec 6, 2019, 9:04 am

Programs: Velocity Platinum, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Etihad Gold
Originally Posted by nilsrtw
There’s plenty of availability from Germany (possibly other EU ports?) to CUR via Canada. Other Caribbean destinations further north as well if you want to do some island hopping.
Managed to ticket LEJ-FRA-YUL-YTZ; YYZ-CUR with a day on the ground in Montreal and Toronto for 330€ - books in T on AC, so 50% earning with TK ^
Hey mate, what dates did you book this? Do you have a sample link ? Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.