Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] Scandinavia - Irkutsk,Russia. Return via TLV/IST. SkyTeam, 710 EUR

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] Scandinavia - Irkutsk,Russia. Return via TLV/IST. SkyTeam, 710 EUR

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2017, 5:10 am

Programs: TK Elite, FB Gold
Originally Posted by ZRH_HAM
Hi guys,

thanks for sharing this interesting fare. I have one question, as i want to book the following route (iam based in ZRH):

1) SVG - IRK
2) IRK - MAD
3) MAD - FRU
4) FRU - CDG
5) CDG - SVG

Would you think i get in Trouble if I dont take no. 5) CDG - SVG and instead go back to ZRH by Train or by plane (Swiss)? Or is there a Chance they will give me a Penalty / Change fare or anything?

Many thanks

ZRH_HAM
No way you'll get a penalty. You can always skip on the last leg of a flight. They'll just think you didn't make it in time. Just don't check in your luggage.
Old Nov 2, 2017, 5:42 am

Programs: EY plat, TK plat, UA 1K, AF plat, AS MVP75K
and don't give your frequent flyer number just in any case (if it's flying blue) but credit the miles after the flights...
Old Nov 2, 2017, 7:07 am

Speaking of retro-registering miles for Flying Blue, I expect to reach their silver tier when I have one more flight remaining on a certain day. That means I should earn 250% on the morning flights, but 300% on the last flight of the day because by then I'm silver. Will this really work, isn't a few processing days required when you reach a new tier until the new tier takes effect? Would retro-registering the flights and waiting a few days extra to retro-registering the last flights help?
Old Nov 2, 2017, 6:30 pm

Programs: Star Alliance
Big Thanks B0gdan and ristasm, managed to book now via Delta for 10 days end of March.^
Old Nov 3, 2017, 6:05 am

This might affect some of us flying this route after March.
Air France Will Announce Total Revamp of Frequent Flyer Program on Monday [...] It’s now being reported in European press that the full slate of changes will be announced Monday and that changes will go into effect April 1. source
Old Nov 3, 2017, 1:43 pm

Programs: Der 5* FTL
:/ this is the reason I am waiting for the announcement before trying to actually book.

I was hoping it will be from May at least. I have other program literally every March weekend, and I hoped to use this to fly home for easter, beginning April.

Well we'll see on Monday if it still makes sense for me or not anymore.
Old Nov 4, 2017, 1:17 am

Programs: AAexp, UA*G, HY LT Globalist, FB Plat, Centurion
Originally Posted by jms_uk
Did SVO-IKT post as 250%?

did it post as 250%???
Old Nov 4, 2017, 3:25 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Originally Posted by jms_uk
Did SVO-IKT post as 250%?
250% would be great... AF on MM AZ only gives 200% But as far, the flights SVO-IKT-SVO are still missing to be credited on MM... The rest was credited within 24/48h...
Old Nov 4, 2017, 7:17 pm

Programs: AAexp, UA*G, HY LT Globalist, FB Plat, Centurion
Originally Posted by Air Rarotonga
250% would be great... AF on MM AZ only gives 200% But as far, the flights SVO-IKT-SVO are still missing to be credited on MM... The rest was credited within 24/48h...
waiting with baited breath.
Old Nov 5, 2017, 1:33 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Originally Posted by SQPPS
waiting with baited breath.
No. Why should I?

Just waiting 4 more days for a retro claim.
Old Nov 6, 2017, 2:25 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Originally Posted by Air Rarotonga
No. Why should I?
Not you. WE are
Old Nov 6, 2017, 5:36 am

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Flying Blue (KLM) Platinum, Oneworld (BA) Sapphire, *A (Aegean) Gold, IHG Spire RA,
People, DO NOT BUY FLIGHTS AFTER 1 APRIL 2018 !!!
as FB goes revenu. (of course if you don't credit to FB can still work).

KLM just confirmed me on a Twitter question that date of purchase DOES NOT matter.

i have 1 ticket AFTER 1 april which i'm going to cancel as i would get now about 3500 miles and not 28000.
Old Nov 6, 2017, 5:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: KLM. Elite Plus, SK Silver
Originally Posted by christravelblog

KLM just confirmed me on a Twitter question that date of purchase DOES NOT matter.

i have 1 ticket AFTER 1 april which i'm going to cancel as i would get now about 3500 miles and not 28000.
More details here :

http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.c...OMAAT+Facebook
Old Nov 6, 2017, 6:09 am

Programs: SK Gold, ITA Executive, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Avis PC, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by SkyTeam Flyer
More details here :
And even better info on FT

Upcoming changes to Flying Blue in 2018
Old Nov 6, 2017, 7:11 am

Originally Posted by christravelblog

Too late for that. My route starts end of March with the longest segments (SVO, IKT) and ends in April, with TUN segments, most on AF codeshare.

Curious what others traveling after April 1st will do - credit to another SkyTeam programme or just write it off? I was hoping to use the resulting miles for a flight award within Europe.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.