Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] OTA exOSL discounted QR flights (valid till Jan 17th)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 15, 2016, 5:07 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: sexten
Potential meet up let's have a beer or two. Please post your dates in the same format:

templar422 - 01 Apr 16 - OSL - DOH - BKK
templar422 - 03 Jul 16 - AMS - DOH - BKK
Expat Somchai - 10 Aug 16 - Scandic Oslo Airport - Heading to BKK
templar422 - 20 Oct 16 - OSL - DOH - BKK
sexten - 26 Nov 16 - OSL - DOH - SYD
jp_fin and Mrs - 26 Nov 16 - OSL - DOH - SYD
Jase76 - 19 - 27 March OSL - DOH - SYD
euromountain 13 Oct 16 OSL DOH SIN
Print Wikipost

[PREM FARE GONE] OTA exOSL discounted QR flights (valid till Jan 17th)

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2016, 4:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
To be honest I really didn't mind QR 777 as I was flying with a partner. For single travellers you can't beat the window seats on their 380's and 787's.
Old May 20, 2016, 3:56 pm

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by Sisyphus1carus
I've got some of these booked for Nov with my parents and am dreading being given a change which leaves us too tight a connection.
Really don't want a plane change either but that I can live with vs the hassle of getting an OTA to sort out new flights due to QR's schedule change.
Heart goes out to those of you battling with this :-(
Well it hasnt been too painful dealing with gotogate.

- 6 weeks ago the Myflights app showed a BKK schedule change leaving a illegal 25 minute connection at Doha and a change from 787/A380 to 787/777 .

- The next BKK flight was 6-7 hours later, meaning an overnight stay at DOH from 0120am

- I sent them a email asking them to rebook me onto a flight the next day ( This means leaving OSL at 10am and connecting onto the BKK evening flight which is a more civilised time and connection, also means i get back onto the A380)

- After a 10 day wait i received a reply from them saying they had changed my ticket according to my wishes and that the ticket had been reissued. Myflights showed they had rebooked the outbound journey into V class economy.

- A call to gotogate ensued, and after a 20 minute wait i spoke to an agent and they apologised and promised they would speak to qatar and contact me later in the day.

- Result was they called me back as promised and rebooked me into business class ( I & D Class)

^^^^^^
Old Jul 17, 2016, 7:57 am

Gotogate

Does anyone know what Gotogate cancellation policy is please? Is it the same as Qatar's which is think is fare price minus $300?

I have a ex OSL to BKK end of August with a 7hr transit in DOH. Toying with the idea of cancelling, or seeing if I can move to an earlier flight from DOH. Any thoughts gratefully recieved?

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.