Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

(Gone) AF: WAW(PRG)-NOU (Premium economy) 923$ (1050$)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

(Gone) AF: WAW(PRG)-NOU (Premium economy) 923$ (1050$)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2011, 7:01 pm

Programs: AF Plat a vie, EK Gold, SQ PPS
I just purchased this and don't have tix numbers yet but I can see my reservation in my AF FB acct. It shows seats but on the return the aircraft KIX-CDG is a 777-200 and I don't think that has prem economy per seat guru. Our seats are in row 10. Can you confirm that this is prem econ?
Old Jan 17, 2011, 7:09 pm

Originally Posted by Catusa
I just purchased this and don't have tix numbers yet but I can see my reservation in my AF FB acct. It shows seats but on the return the aircraft KIX-CDG is a 777-200 and I don't think that has prem economy per seat guru. Our seats are in row 10. Can you confirm that this is prem econ?
AF 777-200 has prem. economy. You can check yourself on the AF webpage.
Old Jan 17, 2011, 7:09 pm
Suspended

Location: Tucson, AZ, USA. UA 1K, reluctant but * best in class * DL FO/MM. Former BA jumpseat rider and scourge of Dilbertian management and apologists. As LX might - and do - say: "....an experienced frequent flyer of international airlines"
I have this for E 397 a.i., or 442 E a.i. including a very useful transcon first strike that I need as positioning for another FD itin. However, I'm using xfr to price this and with only three segment windows I cannot generate a usable stopover at ICN or NRT. This makes the fare much less useful for me.

For those generating meaningful stopovers, what booking site are you using?
Old Jan 17, 2011, 7:20 pm

Programs: DL Diamond 2MM, AA ExPlt
Just got the expedia email............................................. .................
ouch.
Old Jan 17, 2011, 7:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
I booked on Expedia (as airfrance.com went down just as I was about to book) and the Eticket number has now been issued.

For those that got those emails from Expedia - fingers crossed it will work out for you.

THANKS to the OP!!!!
Old Jan 17, 2011, 7:28 pm

Programs: AF Plat a vie, EK Gold, SQ PPS
Originally Posted by kacheng
AF 777-200 has prem. economy. You can check yourself on the AF webpage.
I am toggling back and forth from checkmytrip and AF. I see our seats on row 10 but AF cabin plan shows rows 3-9 affaires and 22-24 PE. I dont see row 10 or 11 (we are a family of 6)
Old Jan 17, 2011, 7:36 pm

Programs: LH, A3, DL, UA, LAN
Originally Posted by irishguy28
I booked on Expedia (as airfrance.com went down just as I was about to book) and the Eticket number has now been issued.

For those that got those emails from Expedia - fingers crossed it will work out for you.

THANKS to the OP!!!!
When did you book and with or without the FD?
But you are right, thanks a lot to the OP for finding this great fare!
Old Jan 17, 2011, 7:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Without FD. Booked about 90 minutes ago, e-ticket just issued in the last 10 minutes.
Old Jan 17, 2011, 7:55 pm

First timer here with the FD and trying to get the deal to go through, but can't get the big E to price anything with it.

Don't want to ask for help without you knowing that I've read as much as I've could in the last hours, so I'm just asking...

Can you still get this route to take the FD on E? I'm just getting search engine errors...

Last edited by stickman; Jan 17, 2011 at 8:01 pm
Old Jan 17, 2011, 7:59 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Without FD. Booked about 90 minutes ago, e-ticket just issued in the last 10 minutes.
Since x.com still has no ticket # for me my email should be coming soon too? (Made reservation 4 hrs ago). The booking on AF website shows me confirmed w/ seats tho?
Old Jan 17, 2011, 8:01 pm
Suspended

Programs: Migros Cumulus Platinum Hero

THANKS to the OP!!!!

Why the heck do you guys such emails? My ticket was issued within very short time (I guess within two hours) but I am not even sure if I am going to use it because I think it is rather nonsense to fly 24 hours in economy
Old Jan 17, 2011, 8:05 pm

Originally Posted by Zurich Flyer
Why the heck do you guys such emails? My ticket was issued within very short time (I guess within two hours) but I am not even sure if I am going to use it because I think it is rather nonsense to fly 24 hours in economy
With or without FD?
Old Jan 17, 2011, 8:34 pm

Programs: M&M
Gahh, got email...
Old Jan 17, 2011, 10:04 pm

Originally Posted by FrankTalk
Gahh, got email...
Me too. Has anyone spoken to them?
Old Jan 17, 2011, 11:00 pm

Programs: NW-PE (ret.) DL-Diamond & 1M, Hertz #1, UA-1P
Got the rock, too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.