Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

(Gone) AF: WAW(PRG)-NOU (Premium economy) 923$ (1050$)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

(Gone) AF: WAW(PRG)-NOU (Premium economy) 923$ (1050$)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2012, 7:34 am

Programs: M&M
Originally Posted by Keter
2) Called now in January Russian office of AF, and was sent to WAW office I know they have no right to do this, as it is a partially used ticket, but anyways, I am in Russia so can knock their door anytime I need.
This was just mean!
Old Jan 29, 2012, 7:37 am

Programs: KL PFL; BA Gold; A3 Silver; EY Silver; SU Silver
Originally Posted by xmurphy
Hi from Noumea :-)
I upgraded PRG-CDG-ICN-NOU with my FB miles (26k per whole way - trick was to say that it's full fare Premium Economy, so it has lower milage needed).

I've found this option thanks to FT and Mokshu specifically.

Can someone help me as I am not a frequent FB user:

1) Is the upgraded flight changeable, at what conditions? If no upgrade inventory is available for another date needed, will the miles be refunded?

2) Can I upgrade the PAR-TYO (etc) - NOU with a stopovers for same 26K? Or if not, can I cheat by upgrading a no stopover itinerary and then adding a stopover?

Added:

3) Are SB operated legs only to be upgraded on AF coded flights or can also use O inventory in SB coded flights?

Thanks!
Old Jan 30, 2012, 11:14 am

The claim went to MOW office (as I used Russia subsite). I was advised to call Moscow call center

My response was - too late
Old Nov 7, 2012, 11:11 pm

In NOU now. Thanks to OP! Its great here.

Upgraded return flight to business (NOU-SEL-PAR) for just 26K miles, however, it took about 2 hours on phone with US call center and then the one in Russia as unprofessional staff could not process the upgrade claiming NOU-SEL is in economy and the other scale applies (ie not 26K).
Old Nov 7, 2012, 11:43 pm
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

Originally Posted by Keter
In NOU now. Thanks to OP! Its great here.

Upgraded return flight to business (NOU-SEL-PAR) for just 26K miles, however, it took about 2 hours on phone with US call center and then the one in Russia as unprofessional staff could not process the upgrade claiming NOU-SEL is in economy and the other scale applies (ie not 26K).
wow.. after so many months, a revival of this. Do agree, NOU is great. Regret not getting 2 tix. Anyway, normally AF staff in NOU is great (They helped me to get my ticket upgraded for the NOU-SEL).

Enjoy the warm weather!

Cheers!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.