Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 17, 2014, 1:46 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: trekwars2000
Spring MegaBonus 2015 Options:
  • Earn 3,000 points on every paid stay that includes a Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday — up to 24,000 bonus points (maxes out after 8 stays over weekend day)
  • Earn 3,000 points on every paid stay, starting with your second stay, up to 24,000 bonus points (maxes out after 9 stays)
  • Earn 2,500 points on every paid stay, starting with your second stay, up to 25,000 bonus points (maxes out after 11 stays)
  • Earn 2,000 points on every paid stay, starting with your second stay, up to 24,000 bonus points (maxes out after 13 stays)
  • Earn 10,000 points after 10 paid nights plus 2,000 points with every additional night, up to 24,000 bonus points (maxes out after 17 nights)
  • Earn 25,000 points after 20 paid nights plus 2,000 points after every additional night, up to 35,000 bonus points (maxes out after 25 nights)
  • Earn 15,000 points after 15 paid nights plus 2,000 points with every additional night, up to 35,000 bonus points (maxes out after 25 nights)
  • Earn 25,000 points after 15 paid nights plus 2,000 points after every additional night, up to 45,000 bonus points (maxes out after 25 nights)
  • Earn 35,000 points after 20 paid nights plus 2,000 points after every additional night, up to 55,000 bonus points (maxes out after 30 nights)
Print Wikipost

Marriott Megabonus 2/1/15-4/30/15

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2015, 7:36 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by Boraxo
No thanks those are worthless to me. Still have my credit card night (extended) and planning to cancel the card shortly. Anything below Cat 6 is useless in world-class cities or resorts.
In your opinion & for yourself. Others have found the certs very helpful & been able to redeem them in nice places worldwide. Alas, they appear to have gone the way of the BOGOS, so RIP.

I continue to get offers that I literally have no chance of obtaining & the offers never vary. Given my travel has gone down significantly last few years, why I continue to get the stay a gazillion nights to get lots of points offers I don't know. But it's irritating.

Cheers.
Old Feb 7, 2015, 5:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Try to change promo and this is the alternatives we got:
For the 2015 Spring MegaBonus Promotion, Offer #6 cannot be manually tracked, or offered as an alternative. Offer #7 which gives 25,000 points after 15 paid nights, or Offer #9 which gives 35,000 points after 20 nights can be manually tracked. Please let me know which one you would like to do.
Old Feb 8, 2015, 11:38 am

Location: The place where it gets so hot in the summer some planes can't take off.
Programs: Marriott LT Titanium, WoH Globalist, National EE, United Platinum
Has anyone checked their progress and found discrepancies? I originally had the 25 nights/35k points promo, but asked to be switched to the 55k promo knowing it would be manually adjusted later. My promotions shows 25 night promo.

The weird part is I only show 1 night stayed so far. I checked out of a CY on the 1st and into a Marriott on 2/2-2/4. The checkout on the first shouldn't count, and the 2 night stay has already posted, but doesn't reflect in the promotion tracker. I have 4 more nights that should be hitting in the next couple days so I guess I'll see what happens.
Old Feb 8, 2015, 11:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Exclamation 1st stay posted wrong to MegaBonus!

I had a 3-night stay this past week. It posted to my nights activity correctly as 3 nights, all the points posted correctly for 3 nights, but my MegaBonus tracker updated incorrectly to say I've only achieved 1 night so far!

(I had no 1-night stays at all recently. The only stay I had during this MegaBonus period was that 3-night stay.)

Anyone else having this problem?
Old Feb 8, 2015, 1:49 pm

Location: The place where it gets so hot in the summer some planes can't take off.
Programs: Marriott LT Titanium, WoH Globalist, National EE, United Platinum
Lol.. my thread is the one right before yours and yes, I had the same issue.

Maybe things will update on Monday.
Old Feb 8, 2015, 9:02 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite, Delta Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hertz President's Circle
lol. I had 4 nights this week and 3 have already posted to my account but my megabonus only shows 2 nights! I'll see what happens...
Old Feb 8, 2015, 9:10 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, SWA A-List Preferred, DL Gold, AA Gold, National EE
Originally Posted by sdsearch
I had a 3-night stay this past week. It posted to my nights activity correctly as 3 nights, all the points posted correctly for 3 nights, but my MegaBonus tracker updated incorrectly to say I've only achieved 1 night so far!

(I had no 1-night stays at all recently. The only stay I had during this MegaBonus period was that 3-night stay.)

Same here...3 night stay, 1 night megabonus credit. Hope this gets fixed quickly.
Old Feb 9, 2015, 9:35 am

Programs: BA, Marriott, Hertz, Dennis The Menace Fan Club
I have the up to 25 nights for 35k promo, and asked via email to be switched to the up to 30 nights for 55k promo, and they wrote back that they can't switch me to another promo.
I got that promo and that response, but when I asked again they said they would retrospectively apply the promo I actually want once the promo period is over.
Old Feb 9, 2015, 9:37 am

Programs: BA, Marriott, Hertz, Dennis The Menace Fan Club
Originally Posted by dsokolik
Same here...3 night stay, 1 night megabonus credit. Hope this gets fixed quickly.
Me too. Did you ask to switch promos, as I have done? I'm wondering if there is some glitch for those of us that will be switched to a different promo.
Old Feb 9, 2015, 10:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by nobbyclark
Me too. Did you ask to switch promos, as I have done? I'm wondering if there is some glitch for those of us that will be switched to a different promo.
I am on the 35k promo that was auto-assigned to me.

While I did ask to switch to the 55k promo from the 35k promo, (a) I was told I was denied, and (b) how nights count toward the 55k promo is exactly the same as how they count toward the 35k promo, and (c) when you get switched, it's a human being that makes a note and that's what mean by "tracking manually", and the computer doesn't know you switched.

The computer gives your promo nights status based on the version of the promo you originally got, not the one you switched to. This would be therefore be an issue only if you switched from a promo that didn't count the first X nights or first Y stays, to one that counted everything.
Old Feb 9, 2015, 3:08 pm

Programs: DL PM/1 MM, Bonvoy LTT
I was auto-assigned to the 25K points after 15 paid nights plus 2K points after each additional night, up to 45K. Sent an email requesting to switch to another promo and was denied. Called and was given the alternative of 2,500 points per stay after 2nd stay, which is kind of what I expected given previous posts. Since this was a manual adjustment, was told would not see points posting until May 1st after promo ended.
Old Feb 11, 2015, 7:13 am

Programs: Delta Gold, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond

Yes, I called and they said the Megabonus was incorrectly showing stays instead of nights. They said they are aware of the problem and it will be fixed, but it still has not been fixed. How bad is their IT?
Old Feb 11, 2015, 11:19 am

Location: Michigan's West Coast and wherever my clients need me
Programs: Delta Diamond (2+M MQMs), Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Pretzelsandpeanuts
Yes, I called and they said the Megabonus was incorrectly showing stays instead of nights. They said they are aware of the problem and it will be fixed, but it still has not been fixed. How bad is their IT?
I can see that this might take a little time for their IT group to fix and test. However, I also called (before sering this thread) and was told it might be "a while" before the correct number of nights appear. The suggestion was for me to wait a week and check back.
Old Feb 11, 2015, 5:43 pm

Programs: Marriot Plat Prem, Hyatt Diamond, AA EP
I had the same problem as others have mentioned. 3 night stay counting as 1 night. Called the elite line, there's a system wide problem that they are aware of but it's accidentally counting stays and not nights for now. It will be fixed.
Old Feb 12, 2015, 7:15 pm

Programs: Marriot Plat Prem, Hyatt Diamond, AA EP
Now my 1 "night" aka stay is removed and it shows 0

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.