Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Register for Fall 2013 MegaBonus by November 15, 2013

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 12, 2013, 9:35 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: swag
Initial list copied from post 82. Please add any additional alternate offers you may have gotten.

Marriott has now announced the 2013 Megabonus Promotion and you are able to sign up immediately. From what I can tell here are the options available to you though you will already be assigned to one of these options when you sign into your Marriott account. Option 1 is open to anyone.

1. Free night category 1-5 certificate for every two stays. Maximum of two free night certificates.

2. 25,000 bonus points after 15 nights + additional 15,000 bonus points after 20 paid nights for total of 40,000 bonus points for 20 nights.

3. 25,000 bonus points after 12 nights + additional 15,000 bonus points after 18 paid nights for total of 40,000 bonus points for 18 nights.

4. 35,000 bonus points after 20 nights + additional 15,000 bonus points after 25 paid nights for total of 50,000 bonus points for 25 nights.

You can also sign up at MarriottRewards.com/MegaBonus2013.
Print Wikipost

Register for Fall 2013 MegaBonus by November 15, 2013

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2013, 8:21 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, Entry level on most others
Cash & Points as a Paid Stay for MegaBonus?

Does anyone know if "Cash & Points" stay would count as a stay since one would be paying for one night? Thanks!
Old Aug 27, 2013, 8:32 pm
Suspended

Programs: Marriott - P; HH - G; Hyatt - P; Avis - LT First
Marriott is NOT like SPG/HH and their cash & points program is completely MISLEADING in terminology as Marriott's C&P are full cash and full points, NOT like SPG/HH which is part cash/part points.........so all of your cash stays will count but your points (only) stays will not..........

Originally Posted by daniel30350
Does anyone know if "Cash & Points" stay would count as a stay since one would be paying for one night? Thanks!
Old Aug 27, 2013, 8:54 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, Entry level on most others
Originally Posted by BKKLEE
Marriott is NOT like SPG/HH and their cash & points program is completely MISLEADING in terminology as Marriott's C&P are full cash and full points, NOT like SPG/HH which is part cash/part points.........so all of your cash stays will count but your points (only) stays will not..........
I should have clarified that we are planning on staying three nights with two nights using points and one night using cash. So, do you think they would count that as a "stay"? The Ts & Cs state "Nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for credit" - but I could interpret that to mean that the one night was not redeeming an award and should count.
Old Aug 27, 2013, 9:16 pm
Suspended

if you're paying cash for one of the 3-nights then it is obviously not an award night and is thus elligible for points and a stay credit (with the std cavaets that you are staying in the room and that you are paying the bill)........

I should have clarified that we are planning on staying three nights with two nights using points and one night using cash. So, do you think they would count that as a "stay"? The Ts & Cs state "Nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for credit" - but I could interpret that to mean that the one night was not redeeming an award and should count.
Old Aug 28, 2013, 9:39 pm

we are planning on staying three nights with two nights using points and one night using cash. So, do you think they would count that as a "stay"?
Yes. This counts as one, 1-night stay.
Old Sep 2, 2013, 7:25 am

Programs: Marriott PP /DL Diamond
Has anyone seen a fall promotion for airline miles (Delta)? I just switched from MR points to delta after the spring mega promotion and don't see anything.
Old Sep 7, 2013, 5:48 pm

Programs: SPG platinum ; HHonorsGold ; Marriott Platinum,IHG Club
Marriott Executive Apartments : Are eligible For MEGA2013?

How ?? Thanks in advance.
Old Sep 9, 2013, 11:50 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold, Star Alliance Gold, IHG Platinum
I have a upcoming 2 week holiday with my wife and we both signed up new MR accounts so we both have the offer of a free night certificate after every 2nd stay. Any Idea how to maximize that (i guess the optimum would be 4 free night certificates, 2 for each account). Does someone know how to book this (simply switch between me and my wife for the booking every second day at the same hotel?)

Thanks for your Tipps !
Old Sep 10, 2013, 6:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: MSY; 2-time FT Fantasy Football Champ, now in recovery.
Programs: AA lifetime GLD; UA Silver; Marriott LTTE; IHG Plat,
Has anyone put together a comprehensive list of all the known/reported offers? Either somewhere up-thread here that I missed, or maybe a blogger post?
Old Sep 10, 2013, 6:53 am
Suspended

asked and answered your same post in post #426 @
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marri...l#post21418411

Originally Posted by Plissken
I have a upcoming 2 week holiday with my wife and we both signed up new MR accounts so we both have the offer of a free night certificate after every 2nd stay. Any Idea how to maximize that (i guess the optimum would be 4 free night certificates, 2 for each account). Does someone know how to book this (simply switch between me and my wife for the booking every second day at the same hotel?)

Thanks for your Tipps !
Old Sep 10, 2013, 8:35 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum; UAL Silver
Originally Posted by swag
Has anyone put together a comprehensive list of all the known/reported offers? Either somewhere up-thread here that I missed, or maybe a blogger post?
See reply #82 on page 6 of this topic. Don't know for sure if it was updated later to include any other offers. Hope this helps.
Old Sep 15, 2013, 9:33 am

Location: SPG Lifetime Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold:AA Plat, Now retired but previous NWA PLAT 2 Million +, United 1K plus etc etc
I still can't register for this promo?! Since its on the Home page of Marriott Rewards I would think everyone would be eligible to register? Anyone else still having this problem? Marriott Rewards CS closed on the weekend.
Thx
Old Sep 15, 2013, 9:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Lots of people have this problem. Three times a year. Call or email them. While lots of people have this problem, not a single one has ever come back and said they were told they were ineligible for one of the three big annual promotions.
Old Sep 15, 2013, 11:36 am

Programs: ua S, marriott P, hilton G, ihg P
Originally Posted by Bigshaker
I still can't register for this promo?! Since its on the Home page of Marriott Rewards I would think everyone would be eligible to register? Anyone else still having this problem? Marriott Rewards CS closed on the weekend.
Thx
I called the other day, and was not only able to register but also pick which one I liked..
Old Sep 15, 2013, 12:25 pm

Location: SPG Lifetime Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold:AA Plat, Now retired but previous NWA PLAT 2 Million +, United 1K plus etc etc
Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.