FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Marriott | Rewards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-rewards-427/)
-   -   Register for Fall 2013 MegaBonus by November 15, 2013 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-rewards/1491362-register-fall-2013-megabonus-november-15-2013-a.html)

Marriott Concierge Aug 5, 2013 3:21 pm

Register for Fall 2013 MegaBonus by November 15, 2013

Details on the 2013 Fall MegaBonus

Registration Dates:
Registration is required by November 15, 2013 (8/6/13-11/15/13)

Earning Dates:
September 15- January 15, 2014
  • Visit your own personalized MegaBonus page (or visit your Promotion Central page) to receive your unique offer.
  • All qualifying stays can be booked with the payment method/credit card of your choice (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, etc.).
  • Because each promotional offer is personalized for factors such as a member’s history with the Rewards program, frequency and nature travel, along with plenty of other factors, individual offers may not be switched

Visit MarriottRewards.com/MegaBonus for complete terms & conditions and FAQs, or call 888-MARRIOTT (888-627-7468).

Participating Brands:
JW Marriott®, EDITION®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Renaissance® Hotels, AC Hotels by Marriott(SM), Marriott® Hotels, Courtyard by Marriott®, SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott®, Residence Inn by Marriott®, TownePlace Suites by Marriott®, Gaylord Hotels and Marriott Vacation Club®. The Ritz-Carlton® participates as the exclusive luxury partner to Marriott Rewards.

tryanjordan Aug 5, 2013 4:03 pm

Trouble Viewing?

Is anyone else having trouble viewing their promotion?

nineworldseries Aug 5, 2013 4:04 pm

Hi, I am a Silver Elite member and can not seem to get the promo to work. I get an error message when I click on the above link.

SkiAdcock Aug 5, 2013 4:07 pm

The first post says registration doesn't open until tomorrow everyone, so it probably won't show up until then ;)

Cheers.

mbece Aug 5, 2013 5:02 pm

I wish this promotion started earlier or were a little shorter. I finished the summer mega bonus mid July, so I really wish Marriott offered a little extra to those who stay there a lot.

tryanjordan Aug 5, 2013 6:53 pm

Originally Posted by SkiAdcock (Post 21220196)
The first post says registration doesn't open until tomorrow everyone, so it probably won't show up until then ;)

Cheers.

HA! Right you are :)

bitburgr Aug 5, 2013 7:04 pm

Originally Posted by Marriott Concierge (Post 21219934)
Earning Dates:
September 15- January 15, 2014

September?! That's so far away. :(

Still...looking forward to that one starting.

ikwia Aug 5, 2013 7:07 pm

Originally Posted by Marriott Concierge (Post 21219934)
Because each promotional offer is personalized for factors such as a member’s history with the Rewards program, frequency and nature travel, along with plenty of other factors, individual offers may not be switched

Is there still an exception to this policy for PLT/PP?

pgh234 Aug 5, 2013 9:29 pm

Blargh...my one long trip to a city full of Marriotts this fall is Sept 4th thru Sept 14th :td:

VickiSoCal Aug 5, 2013 9:46 pm

The fall/winter megabonus has run Sept 15 to Jan 15 since 2009, if not earlier.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marri...um-offers.html

The bit about not changing has been in the last mega/unexpected bonus offers and most have still had success at changing.

CJKatl Aug 5, 2013 10:54 pm

Originally Posted by VickiSoCal (Post 21221667)
The bit about not changing has been in the last mega/unexpected bonus offers and most have still had success at changing.

No. This is incorrect. It's easy enough to check this information before posting, or put a disclaimer that you "are not sure," but "to the best of your memory" or "I think" so that nobody actually relies on the misinformation.

The unexpected bonus terms state:

The member receiving this offer has been specifically targeted and the offer is not transferable.
The Fall Bonus information in the first post here states:

The member receiving this offer has been specifically targeted and the offer is not transferable.Because each promotional offer is personalized for factors such as a member’s history with the Rewards program, frequency and nature travel, along with plenty of other factors, individual offers may not be switched
While many previous offers have had the language about not be transferable, this is the first time in my memory there has been a specific prohibition against switching. Maybe the MR agents will switch if asked, or maybe MR is tired of the switching and put in this very specific new restriction. I'm betting on the latter. Why else would they have added this word?

TrojanHorse Aug 6, 2013 5:21 am

Promotion Central
New Promotions

No new promotions.

am I missing something, today is the 6th right? :confused:

DawgmanOH Aug 6, 2013 5:25 am

Also do not see anything in there either.

BKKLEE Aug 6, 2013 5:26 am

and, since it doesn't even start until 15 Sept the big deal of it not showing up yet would be???????????????

Originally Posted by TrojanHorse (Post 21222807)
Promotion Central
New Promotions

No new promotions.

am I missing something, today is the 6th right? :confused:

tryanjordan Aug 6, 2013 6:12 am

Originally Posted by BKKLEE (Post 21222816)
and, since it doesn't even start until 15 Sept the big deal of it not showing up yet would be???????????????

Not necessarily a big deal, but why would they promote it (w/links) and ask us to check it out? I appreciate the advance notice, but it doesn't do us much good if there is nothing to see.