Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Le Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt, Germany [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Le Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt, Germany [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 25, 2021, 11:51 am

Programs: DL 2 MM Unobtainum | UA 1.1MM Gold | MR Bonvoy Titanium
We recently stayed at the LM in Frankfurt last week and wanted to share some updates as this thread hasn’t seen an update during Covid.

We were upgraded to a Junior Suite thanks to my Ambassador status and the complimentary breakfast buffet was sufficient enough by European standards. As some other posters have mentioned this hotel is convenient near the Hbf but the area is a bit gentrified and sketchy though I didn’t feel unsafe late at night.

I would stay here again but strongly prefer the Marriott Frankfurt.
Old May 6, 2023, 3:43 pm

I really cannot recommend the LeMeridien Frankfurt when it comes to Bonvoy Titanium recognition.

Although according to the app all categories were available, there was no upgrade given I received a rather small and very noisy room without view and it was not possible to change it. As a welcome gift, I also received breakfast only on request. Of course, there was also no welcome treatment in the room.

There was a party at night in the small park in front. It was really loud. No chance to sleep.

I was very happy when I could leave the next morning.

There are enough Bonvoy alternatives in Frankfurt. I cannot recommend the LeMeridien in any case.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.