Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Post Your Instant WIN - 29 Ways To Stay

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 12, 2018, 5:14 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: goldenbear
For convenience every day. link to play: https://29ways.marriott.com/

Can now win more than once.

If interested in other free travel sweeps (not confined to MAR), visit the Flyertalk Free Travel Contests & Sweeps forum
Print Wikipost

Post Your Instant WIN - 29 Ways To Stay

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2018, 10:20 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
Well that was weird. I've been busy and ignored this so far, but today thought I'd click my way to a possible 50 points on my and my partner's accounts.

The game didn't play well with my browser, even after turning ad blockers off, so I never got to see the photos on the 'cards' I turned over. At the end, the only message I saw was that I'd been entered in the sweepstakes. Basically a fairly negative experience and quite easy to decide not to bother returning.

Originally Posted by Happy
Anybody outside the Chinese community has earned any free nights prize?
"Yes" from Germany: A little while after the experience outlined above, I found an email: "Congrats! You Won Nights!" No idea so far which brand, however. Thanks, Marriott.
LapLap likes this.
Old Oct 21, 2018, 11:33 am

Programs: SkyPesos -> MVP Gold 100K
For the past few days, all of them 50 bonus points. St. Regis NY here I come!
Old Oct 21, 2018, 12:36 pm

Programs: BA Bronze, Emirates Silver, Virgin Silver, Marriott Titanium
I was somewhat surprised to win points today (50) given we were only supposed to get points once. Okay its not huge but they call count eventually!
Old Oct 21, 2018, 12:46 pm

Programs: SkyPesos -> MVP Gold 100K
Originally Posted by nequine
I was somewhat surprised to win points today (50) given we were only supposed to get points once. Okay its not huge but they call count eventually!
They changed the program half way through, so now everyone gets something for every day they play.
karenkay and nequine like this.
Old Oct 21, 2018, 1:16 pm

Programs: UA GOLD MM,WN CP A+list, HH Gold,MR LT Titanium
Originally Posted by secretalcoholic
They changed the program half way through, so now everyone gets something for every day they play.
You still don't necessarily get points each time you play, although they did eliminate the you can win points only once provision.
Old Oct 21, 2018, 1:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by freeflyin
You still don't necessarily get points each time you play, although they did eliminate the you can win points only once provision.
This is correct answer. 50% to earn 50 pts. Husband's account did not earn anything yesterday. Waited a few hours to try again and received the "you have already played today" message.

It seems to me that if your account address is OUTSIDE US, the random chance to win bigger prizes than 50pts seem to be much bigger. Lots of several K's and 20K wins as well as the free 4 nights reported on Chinese sites. A poster from Germany also reported he won free nights email confirmation.
Dont seem anyone based in US has reported meaningful wins.
Old Oct 21, 2018, 2:30 pm

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat, AA, WP
Originally Posted by Happy
This is correct answer. 50% to earn 50 pts. Husband's account did not earn anything yesterday. Waited a few hours to try again and received the "you have already played today" message.
Exactly, so instead of what we originally imagined, 30 days x .5 chance of winning points x 50 points, it's more like 23 x .5 x 50 = 575 points if you play everyday. I'm going to that new W in Kuala Lumpur, right after I play the Megamillions!
Old Oct 21, 2018, 2:44 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, AS Lounge
Originally Posted by secretalcoholic
I played yesterday and today for the first time and didn't get anything. However when logged in on that page they show me as Platinum Premier Lifetime Elite -- which I'm not. I'm regular Platinum Premier but my lifetime status is only Gold at the moment. If they want to give me upgraded lifetime status in lieu of 50 points or whatever that would be OK.
Old Oct 21, 2018, 5:39 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus 1K; Marriott Platinum; Hilton Gold
I got my second prize of 50 points today. Been playing about 6 days' worth so far. Won 50 points the first day. So you can win twice. No email confirmations, as suggested on the winning notification page.
Old Oct 21, 2018, 5:46 pm

Played 5 or 6 times so far.

50 points twice and now I just won 1000
Old Oct 21, 2018, 6:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
50 points first day, nothing second day, gave up when I realized it would be only entries from then on. However, tried today after they amended the rules, getting another 50 points.
MarkP24 likes this.
Old Oct 21, 2018, 7:55 pm

500 the first time like a week ago
0 the next 2 days
50 yesterday
4,000 this morning.

Old Oct 21, 2018, 8:59 pm

Gotta love Marriott IT. Look at the question, and the answer.
Old Oct 21, 2018, 9:36 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
My wife and I each won 50 points today.
Old Oct 21, 2018, 9:48 pm
cur

Programs: fwp blood diamond, dykwia uranium
Originally Posted by cur
ok had a terrific time on one of the 29 brands gobbled up (today it was Delta) and it turns up i get another 50 points

50 today (day 9), 50 day 8, 50 day 3, and i participated every day since day 3. i am thrilled because this is greater than zero and i learned so much about the marriott's 29 brands! btw what's the difference between a fairview, a residence inn, and a spinghill? anyways its worth useless points if i diversify. luv, cur.
day 11 today: westin

another 50 points won. so this is 4th time i won 50 points.

i'm thinking i'll just passive aggressively win 10 times assuming i play their game every day

which i will

i miss starwood

Originally Posted by jrich7970

Gotta love Marriott IT. Look at the question, and the answer.
lmao. same thing happened to me (i am in iah). i am pleased that i got the question right. did you?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.