Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Post Your Instant WIN - 29 Ways To Stay

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 12, 2018, 5:14 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: goldenbear
For convenience every day. link to play: https://29ways.marriott.com/

Can now win more than once.

If interested in other free travel sweeps (not confined to MAR), visit the Flyertalk Free Travel Contests & Sweeps forum
Print Wikipost

Post Your Instant WIN - 29 Ways To Stay

Search this Thread

Old Oct 22, 2018, 10:18 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, AS Lounge
No points. I answered the one question I got correctly. But the other cards were blank underneath. I'll try a different browser tomorrow.
Old Oct 22, 2018, 10:44 am

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium
Only played twice - Saturday and today. 50 pts (no email) and - yippee! - 5000 pts (immediate confirmation email). I'm happy!
Old Oct 22, 2018, 11:08 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
I received 500 points the first time & 50 points each on subsequent times after reading here that they changed to win instant more than once. Glad to hear that some are now winning some of the higher point prizes. Congrats!

Cheers.
Old Oct 22, 2018, 12:56 pm

Programs: Marriott LTPP
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
I received 500 points the first time & 50 points each on subsequent times after reading here that they changed to win instant more than once. Glad to hear that some are now winning some of the higher point prizes. Congrats!

Cheers.
Only got 50 and 50
Old Oct 22, 2018, 3:40 pm

Originally Posted by Fanjet
I answered "2pm" on that one because it was the "middle" option. I have no idea what the possible answers have to do with the question. Even more so when the correct answer was '3pm". But I won 1,000 points with this one. So I cannot complain.
You answered it wrong, and still got 1000 points? ....

Anyway, third question was the same as the first question I got (which is this question), and the answer was, All of the above, I think. It asked where Westins are, the the answers were like, North America, South America...etc.

This game sucks. :-)
Old Oct 22, 2018, 3:44 pm

Originally Posted by cur
day 11 today: westin

another 50 points won. so this is 4th time i won 50 points.

i'm thinking i'll just passive aggressively win 10 times assuming i play their game every day

which i will

i miss starwood

lmao. same thing happened to me (i am in iah). i am pleased that i got the question right. did you?
I did not.

But, today, I answered all three Spring Hill questions correctly....and only got 50 points.

Like I said in my previous post.

This game sucks.
Old Oct 22, 2018, 3:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by jrich7970

Anyway, third question was the same as the first question I got (which is this question), and the answer was, All of the above, I think. It asked where Westins are, the the answers were like, North America, South America...etc.

The answers do NOT matter. It is just a gimmick because the drawings are completely random per EACH geographic location. But seems much higher prizes are awarded to accounts with addresses OUTSIDE US.

FF browser cannot see the image behind the flip but it does not affect how you play as there is no incentive of answering it correctly nor penalty for answering it wrongly. So you just go thru the motion and then see whether the Lady Luck has smiled on you today or not.
strickerj likes this.
Old Oct 22, 2018, 5:51 pm

Originally Posted by Happy
FF browser cannot see the image behind the flip but it does not affect how you play as there is no incentive of answering it correctly nor penalty for answering it wrongly. So you just go thru the motion and then see whether the Lady Luck has smiled on you today or not.
And that is true whether you live in the US or not. It's a random time generator for all prizes - which is typical of a lot of sweepstakes. It doesn't matter where one is located or whether one answers the questions correctly.

Cheers.
Old Oct 22, 2018, 7:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
And that is true whether you live in the US or not. It's a random time generator for all prizes - which is typical of a lot of sweepstakes. It doesn't matter where one is located or whether one answers the questions correctly.

Cheers.
I have been wondering if the hour or minute matters. Is it the time-resolution to the second? Millisecond? Perhaps hypothetical questions.
Old Oct 22, 2018, 8:25 pm

Originally Posted by fumje
I have been wondering if the hour or minute matters. Is it the time-resolution to the second? Millisecond? Perhaps hypothetical questions.
I think it's more the computer picks an hour/minute, but perhaps in terms of multiple people entering at the same time the millisecond would matter, but no one entering would ever know the millisecond & could time an entry to that specific millisecond.

Cheers.
Old Oct 22, 2018, 9:26 pm

Programs: United, Southwest, Hawaiian Airlines
I've been fairly lucky:
  • 50 points
  • 1000 points
  • 2000 points x2
Old Oct 22, 2018, 11:53 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
No Points Today

I just played today (Renaissance) and no points for me or my wife. We just got the sweepstakes entry.
Old Oct 22, 2018, 11:53 pm
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by IMH
[...] I found an email: "Congrats! You Won Nights!" No idea so far which brand, however.
The confirmation email followed last night. The prize is valid for the Westin brand, i.e. the brand that was featured in the game the day I won.

To claim the prize, it is necessary to (electronically) sign a fairly comprehensive agreement, allowing the promoter worldwide use of one's name etc.
LapLap, MarkP24 and strickerj like this.
Old Oct 22, 2018, 11:55 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by IMH
The confirmation email followed last night. The prize is valid for the Westin brand, i.e. the brand that was featured in the game the day I won.

To claim the prize, it is necessary to (electronically) sign a fairly comprehensive agreement, allowing the promoter worldwide use of one's name etc.
Wow. Congrats!
IMH likes this.
Old Oct 23, 2018, 12:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by jrich7970

i don't think answering the question correctly has any bearing on the prize....i played using my wife's account & got one answer wrong....still won 500 points....then i played using my account & got both answers right....won 50 points....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.