Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

MASTER THREAD: Executive Lounges Worldwide

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Wikipost is Locked  
Old Aug 24, 2018, 11:33 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: margarita girl
Post #1 explains purpose/parameters/format for exec lounge listings. Post # 2 explains Marriott breakfast offerings for Plat & higher across all brands. Post #3 has USA exec lounge listings. Post #4 has international/rest of world exec lounge listings.

Detailed info on legacy Starwood Club Lounges can be found in the wiki of this thread.
Print Wikipost

MASTER THREAD: Executive Lounges Worldwide

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2019, 4:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Lizie
13th April Update: Lingfield Marriott Hotel, East Grinstead, UK.

No Executive lounge but £7.50 (USD 10) F+B credit in lieu per person up to two people (room in name of titanium). Everything else the same.
that seems low. What were they offering for 7.50 GBP?
Old Apr 16, 2019, 3:03 am

Originally Posted by cfischer
that seems low. What were they offering for 7.50 GBP?
Actually wasn't bad and put it against a set menu. 15GBP for two of us so dinner only ended up costing 22.15GBP for both. Breakfast was free as Titanium. Drinks from the bar are very expensive so bought outside and drank in room (we are locals so easy for us).
Old Apr 16, 2019, 11:24 am

Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront (Portland, OR)

Stayed at the Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront the first weekend of April 2019. M Club Lounge open 24/7 and located on third floor, just across from elevator. Nice breakfast consisting of eggs, bacon, potatoes, plus one other hot item (the three days we were there they had warm sticky buns, huevos rancheros casserole, and chicken apple sausages). Lots of fresh fruit, nice pastries, breads/bagels, yogurt, cereal, etc. They also have evening appetizers but we were not at the hotel in the evenings to partake. The lounge is key card accessible but at breakfast they had a staff member at the door with a list of eligible guests and you needed to give your name before you could enter. I don't know if they do the same in the evening or not. Snacks available outside of food service are lots of cold beverages (juices & sodas), coffee (regular plus an espresso/latte machine), a water station with re-usable glass bottles (a nice touch) that had options of room temp still, cold still, and cold sparkling water. These were great for having in our rooms and filling our own water bottles for hiking. They also had five canisters of dry snacks (white chocolate & milk chocolate covered pretzels, mini gummi bears, regular pretzels, Bits & Bites type snack mix). There was also fruit (bananas & apples) plus those pre-packaged cracker/cheese/meat snacks you can get at Target which are great for taking on drives/hikes.

PARKING HACK: The hotel charges a valet fee of $44 per night. If you're there on the weekend, the Crown Plaza building (not Crowne Plaza hotel) has it's own parking garage across the corner. It's $6 from 6P-6A and $6 from 6A-6P on the weekend. So basically overnight parking is $12-$18 on the weekend. Even when we left on Monday morning it was $24 which is way better than $44. The parking garage has a skyway (located off the elevator level 2) that crosses over to the Crown Plaza building, but then also crosses over to the Marriott and enters on the 3rd floor right outside the M Club lounge. You need a key card to enter this way so don't do it if you haven't checked in yet. It's not a covered skyway (it rained all weekend when we were there - it's Portland) but it keeps you from having to cross the street in two directions and around the corner to the Marriott lobby.
nomadic.relief and markko like this.
Old Apr 17, 2019, 8:07 am
EdV

Programs: SPG Plat, PC Plat, AA ExPlat, LT Gold
Miami Marriott Airport

Platinum member - M Club lounge open 24/7 with drinks (water, soda, coffee). Used breakfast in lounge on Sat morning starting at 6:30am - continental breakfast in the lounge but allowed to access full hot breakfast in next door restaurant (Cane Fire Grill) including omelets, eggs to order and waffles. All included as Platinum access to lounge.
Old Apr 22, 2019, 1:13 pm

Hotel Chicago Downtown, Autograph Collection

Stayed just one night on Friday, April 19. The lounge is in the Club Maxwell room located on the first floor. Breakfast was served on Saturday morning until I think 11:30. There was no evening service on Friday night, however. The main thread says the lounge is closed on the weekends but the room is apparently key card accessible 24 hours. We came back from dinner and drinks in the River North area around 9:00 PM on Friday and were able to get into the lounge, though the only items available were cans of Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, and Sierra Mist, plus small 8 oz bottled water. No snacks of any kind and no indication anything had been put out and was already depleted (though that is possible).

Breakfast on Saturday was decent, but the food, in terms of both selection and quality, was basically equivalent to that of a FFI or SHS, just in a more upscale setting. A lot of the folks in the lounge seemed to just be enjoying coffee and not actually eating, and there weren't 30 kids from a sports team running around, so that aspect was nice.

I've read elsewhere (though doesn't appear to be on this thread) that on the weekend this hotel offers 750 points or breakfast for Elite + guest in the restaurant near hotel (there is a Yolk restaurant attached, so I had assumed it would be there) but given the lounge was open for breakfast that information appears to be outdated or erroneous, which is why I posted this response.
Old Apr 22, 2019, 2:22 pm

Programs: MR LT Titanium, IHG Plat.,UA Premier Silver, & PA/OH Turnpike Million Miler
* Melville / Melville Marriott Long Island /CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; New M-Club Lounge on First Floor, Breakfast in Restaurant on Weekends 4/18/19 Update
Old Apr 23, 2019, 2:28 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, UA Gold, AA Gold
Gwen / Chicago / No lounge. As noted by others, given a breakfast voucher in the lobby restaurant (where they serve breakfast) for $14 each for up to 2 people. Doesn't really cover a full meal if you factor in a drink and such, though. Also, at least from my wife (and daughter's) experience, it is not 2 people = $28. It is $14 each and if you're a little kid who only gets $8 of stuff but my wife gets $20, you get charged for the $6 extra for my wife's overage of $14. Hotel is one of the nicest in Chicago, but the breakfast voucher does not cover breakfast IMO. Would stay there again nonetheless!
Old Apr 24, 2019, 11:30 am

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Lt Plt
Elliot Park Hotel - Minneapolis

I just stayed at the Elliot Park Hotel in Minneapolis.
No Lounge but offered 750 point or $16 credit per day. That was on top of the welcome gift of 1000 points or $10.
Old Apr 25, 2019, 9:31 am

Programs: M/R AMBASSADOR/LT/TIT/UASILVER/AAGOLD
Dublin, Ireland the Shelbourne Renaissance same breakfast buffet but no drink coupons given at check-in. Breakfast hours 6:30-10:30 weekdays and 7-11 weekends.
Old May 1, 2019, 1:24 pm

Programs: WN F9 HA UA AA IHG HH MR
* Buenos Aires / Sheraton Libertador / OPEN; 08/18 update

This hotel is no longer affiliated with Marriott bonvOY.
Old May 2, 2019, 1:59 pm

* Incheon / Sheraton Grand / OPEN; (no brekkie in lounge, full buffet on first floor), evening appies had multiple hot options; 04/19 update

At check in, when selecting welcome amenity, I was guided to choose 1000 points (which I usually do) as she pointed out breakfast was included and a welcome gift was in my room (bottle of red wine).
wotschke likes this.
Old May 6, 2019, 8:26 am

Programs: Marriott Ambassador LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, United LT Silver
Atlanta / Marriott / Century Center/Emory Area / OPEN; 24hr key accessible; MLounge;

Stayed this past weekend. M Lounge served normal breakfast, hors d'oeuvres, and dessert all weekend. Not great offerings, but offerings nonetheless.
Old May 6, 2019, 9:39 am

Update 5th May 2019

Maidstone / Kent / Tudor Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club / No Lounge; full breakfast daily in restaurant.
Old May 7, 2019, 7:23 am
EdV

Programs: SPG Plat, PC Plat, AA ExPlat, LT Gold
Originally Posted by Westcoaster
Philadelphia / Marriott Downtown
Still CLOSED w/1000 pts/night in lieu of breakfast. In addition given 50% off of restaurant breakfast buffet for elite and one guest.
Anyone have further updates on this? I see from the hotel's site (and post making a reservation) that they indicate from 9am Friday - 5:30pm Sunday the lounge is closed and 1000 points / night offered in lieu of breakfast. But per Marriott rules shouldn't I as a Plat be offered breakfast in the restaurant?

https://samchui.com/2018/06/09/marri.../#.XNGDH0xFzRa
Old May 10, 2019, 12:41 pm

Programs: MR, HH,IHG
Puerto Vallarta / Westin Resort & Spa / Royal Beach Club (open); not sure if elites

Royal Beach Club(RBC) open to Elites Plat.and higher. Paid lowest price for Garden View room, upgraded to full ocean view high floor.
RBC offers full buffet breakfast and dinner inc.hot entree choices, salad and dessert with complimentary beer and wine.Good tasty food.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.