Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

MASTER THREAD: Executive Lounges Worldwide

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Wikipost is Locked  
Old Aug 24, 2018, 11:33 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: margarita girl
Post #1 explains purpose/parameters/format for exec lounge listings. Post # 2 explains Marriott breakfast offerings for Plat & higher across all brands. Post #3 has USA exec lounge listings. Post #4 has international/rest of world exec lounge listings.

Detailed info on legacy Starwood Club Lounges can be found in the wiki of this thread.
Print Wikipost

MASTER THREAD: Executive Lounges Worldwide

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2019, 5:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Atlanta / Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Convention Center has changed. It is now an M-Club Lounge which us open 24 hrs 7 days a week. Evening snacks and breakfast is also 7 days a week. Open/accessible for soft drinks and snacks around the clock.
Old Mar 31, 2019, 9:05 pm

* Providence / Rhode Island / Renaissance / CLOSED; Weak continental Breakfast for 2 offered in restaurant only - no hot food except oatmeal; 03/19 update
------------

Update from a recent weekend stay: While most things remain the same, including comfortable rooms (although no upgrade) and friendly valet and hotel staff, unfortunately they've decided to downgrade the elite breakfast offered when the lounge is closed. They now offer a bare minimum continental breakfast buffet set up in a side room off the restaurant. Offers a few slices of fruit, toast and a toaster, self service hot water and oat meal packets, and a few dried out croissants and muffins. You're also entitled to juice and coffee by waiter service.

The previously offered choice of an elite menu or $26 credit towards the full menu is gone in favor of the new less than a Fairfield Inn option. (One other elite was in the restaurant while I was there, they took one look at the buffet and told the waitress never mind.) I mentioned that I found this disappointing at checkout and it was very obvious I was not the first person to complain - and I was told they old made this change 1-2 weeks ago.

It's unfortunate because other than this I very much like the hotel and it's location - but between the useless elite breakfast, $32 valet parking charge, and generally higher room rates I think it might be time to give the Marriott a few blocks away a try instead and see if they can do any better next time I'm in Providence. Hopefully the Renaissance gets enough flack for this to reverse this decision but somehow I doubt it.
Old Mar 31, 2019, 9:11 pm

Just stayed at JW Phoenix Desert Ridge and I did not receive a discount on the resort fee as a titanium.
Old Apr 1, 2019, 1:37 am

Programs: AA, AS, Marriott
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
* Portland / The Hi-Lo, Autograph Collection / No Lounge; Nice breakfast in restaurant; 03/19 update
The breakfast coupons are good for two options on the menu - one is a fruit/granola/yogurt plate and the other is eggs/sausage/breakfast potatoes - plus coffee or tea for two people. Alternatively, they can be used for $10 off of a menu item for two people.
Old Apr 1, 2019, 8:19 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium Elite, VSE/MVC Chairman's Club
* Costa Mesa / Westin South Coast Plaza / No Lounge; 10/18 update

Stayed last week. Vouchers for member+1 for continental breakfast (including gratuity) in the lobby restaurant. The set item is juice + coffee/tea + yogurt/pastries/fruit on a single plate (didn't look bad), valued at $18.50ea. Or you can each get juice + coffee/tea + $12 credit against any menu items (full breakfast was $17 I think).
Old Apr 4, 2019, 12:03 pm

* Victoria / Marriott Inner Harbour / CLOSED; cont'l brekkie in restaurant; $5 upcharge to full buffet; 11/18 update

March 31, 2019 update. M lounge OPEN 7 days a week (YES, even on the weekend, even though it didn't state that on their web page), don't remember the hours, but evening hors d'oeuvres and purchased alcohol. (We bought a happy hour drink from the lounge next door and brought it over). They moved their lounge from the 16th floor down to the main floor with No windows. Too bad. Our room was next door to the original lounge and had a fantastic view. The breakfast food was pretty poor. You get a better breakfast from a Fairfield. However, they had cookies throughout the day and the hors d'oeuvres were baked chicken wings, egg rolls and various cheeses, etc.
Old Apr 7, 2019, 10:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Redmond, WA Marriott update

$15 voucher as weekend breakfast benefit, which covers continental plate in full, with a $3 surcharge for full plate with hot items. No more buffet as half the restaurant under construction to a new M Lounge (unclear whether that will be open daily, or weekdays only).
Old Apr 8, 2019, 11:23 am

Just spent 2 nights at JW Marriott Vancouver Parq. Can confirm that the lounge is open throughout the weekend.
Old Apr 8, 2019, 1:33 pm

Programs: AA, AS, Marriott
Originally Posted by tawcan
Just spent 2 nights at JW Marriott Vancouver Parq. Can confirm that the lounge is open throughout the weekend.
I think we just missed each other.

The breakfast foods are fairly standard, and the evening appetizers rotate daily.

Here is the lounge info (click through for the full size picture):

Old Apr 9, 2019, 7:29 am

1) Hong Kong Marriott Ocean Park
2) Lounge open all weekend ( 0600 - 2400 ) , no full breakfast in restaurant.
3) Extra charge per head unknown cause Lounge is located at Club Wing 1/F (executive room tower)
4) Valid Mar/2019
Old Apr 9, 2019, 6:35 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA: EXP, 1MM Marriott: Ambassador, LTT
Update for the San Jose Marriott. They are now serving a buffet breakfast in the lounge for elites on the weekends!

Old Apr 12, 2019, 5:49 pm

Programs: Marriott Elite, United Premier, Avis First
* Arlington / Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport / CLOSED; Buffet brekkie in restaurant; 03/18 update

Lounge is temporarily located on the ground floor due to construction, was closed on weekend and Full Buffet brekkie in the restaurant was provided, no coupons needed.
Old Apr 13, 2019, 6:45 am

Programs: Newly minted free agent; MR LT(!)TE, HH SE, BA SECM, DL MM, UA PS, 2V Fanboi, CBP GE
Originally Posted by wildace
Interesting!

I'm curious to know myself. I LOVE that hotel!!!!!!
I posted a longer update about the London Marriott Hotel Canary Wharf in the London hotels thread, but basically all that changed was the name. The FDC said they changed the name because more people know where Canary Wharf is than West India Quay.
Old Apr 13, 2019, 9:14 pm

Programs: LT Marriott Uber Titanium; From US CP to dirt (Its been a while)
Update for * Nashville / Sheraton Music City / CLOSED; 4/19 update

Last edited by ackpfft; Apr 13, 2019 at 9:16 pm Reason: Typo
Old Apr 14, 2019, 8:14 am

13th April Update: Lingfield Marriott Hotel, East Grinstead, UK.

No Executive lounge but £7.50 (USD 10) F+B credit in lieu per person up to two people (room in name of titanium). Everything else the same.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.