Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

MASTER THREAD: Executive Lounges Worldwide

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Wikipost is Locked  
Old Aug 24, 2018, 11:33 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: margarita girl
Post #1 explains purpose/parameters/format for exec lounge listings. Post # 2 explains Marriott breakfast offerings for Plat & higher across all brands. Post #3 has USA exec lounge listings. Post #4 has international/rest of world exec lounge listings.

Detailed info on legacy Starwood Club Lounges can be found in the wiki of this thread.
Print Wikipost

MASTER THREAD: Executive Lounges Worldwide

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2018, 6:31 am

Programs: DL Platinum; UA Gold; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Platinum
Currently at the JW Miami ( not the Marquis). The lounge hours are now 10:00am -10:00pm.
Breakfast is in the restaurant with full access to the buffet.
Old Dec 16, 2018, 8:58 am
Original Member

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Diamond, AA Plat Pro, UA Silver
Omaha Sheraton. Key accessible 24 hours a day. Open weekends.

Last edited by kklems; Dec 16, 2018 at 9:18 am
Old Dec 18, 2018, 10:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Titanium Marriott Platinum for life.
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
Huge thanks to Horace for this list (which is much simpler to understand than Marriott's T&Cs!)

Daily Breakfast for Platinum Elite (and higher)

Six categories:

1. Breakfast for member + 1 in the lounge. If the hotel does not have a lounge or the lounge is closed, member can choose 750 points OR breakfast for member + 1. A limited number of hotels provide 1,000 points each day the lounge is closed instead of a choice. Any of these benefits are in addition to the Platinum Elite welcome gift.

Autograph Collection (excluding resorts)
— Courtyard (only at a limited number of hotels, all of which are outside of North America)
— Delta (excluding resorts)
— JW Marriott (excluding resorts)
— Marriott (excluding resorts)
— Renaissance (excluding resorts)

Sharon, I recently stayed at the Bohemian by Autograph in Orlando, and they absolutely would not budge on breakfast. They state the $10 F&B is all that is owed. You just about need a PHD in breakfast to figure this complex system out. lol!
Old Dec 19, 2018, 6:18 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
Originally Posted by CNWO4LIFE
Sharon, I recently stayed at the Bohemian by Autograph in Orlando, and they absolutely would not budge on breakfast. They state the $10 F&B is all that is owed. You just about need a PHD in breakfast to figure this complex system out. lol!
You need to report this property to Marriott. They know there are issues with properties, especially Autograph Collection properties, gaming the system or not following the rules.

Arne Sorenson, CEO <[email protected]>
David Flueck, senior vice president of loyalty <[email protected]>
Justin Biermann, director of loyalty product strategy <[email protected]>
Guest Experience Supervisor Escalation <[email protected]>
Old Dec 19, 2018, 3:04 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, UA Gold
Sheraton Austin Georgetown Hotel & Conference Center (TX) - open all weekend. 6/18

Renaissance Mobile Riverview Plaza Hotel (AL) - open all weekend. Makeshift lounge on first floor as new lounge is being renovated. 12/18

Sheraton Memphis Downtown (TN) - open all weekend. 12/18
Old Dec 19, 2018, 7:24 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Bethesda / Marriott North Hotel & Conference Center-the lounge is closed as they are constructing a new "M Lounge". Breakfast for eligible elites is offered in their restaurant.
Old Dec 20, 2018, 6:06 pm

Autograph Collection Davenport Tower Spokane WA / No lounge / coupon given for breakfast stating "continental breakfast" but really it is $21/guest off the bill, can order anything.

* as all the Davenport hotels in Spokane are connected to the degree you can use gym/pool/spa/restaurant and charge it to your room in different hotel, I assume Premier Plat breakfast amenity is same at all 4 locations.
Old Dec 23, 2018, 11:20 pm

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat, AA, WP
Marriott St.Louis Airport -- lounge closed the week before and after New Year's Day.
Daily coupon for full breakfast in the restaurant + $15 F&B daily coupon to compensate for loss of evening lounge hours.
Old Dec 27, 2018, 9:44 am

Programs: Starwood Preferred Guest
Westin Phoenix Downtown. The lounge is open every day from 6 am to 10 pm. They have a pretty good selection for breakfast - eggs, bacon, sausage, fried potatoes, bagels, cereal, etc. with several juices, water, coffee, soda, tea, etc. Supposedly they serve appetizers from 5 pm to 7 pm, and then dessert bites later in the evening, but I didn't check.

You can also elect to take your welcome amenity in the form of breakfast coupons for the hotel restaurant, but it seems like a waste given that the lounge's options were pretty good.
Old Dec 27, 2018, 11:51 am

Programs: ʙᴏɴᴠo̱ʏ Au, IHG Au, HH Dia, Nexus, Pilot FlyingJ Preferred
Nashville / JW Marriott / CLOSED; full brekkie in restaurant; 08/18 update
Buffet only (coupon provided at front desk) in restaurant. Entrees or any other items off the menu at full price, no substitution for the buffet. 11/17 stay.
Old Dec 27, 2018, 8:52 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime PLT
Scottsdale / Westin Kierland Resort & Spa

Lounge closed (permanently)

continental breakfast buffet in restaurant. $10 upgrade for hot items.

They also provided a coupon for 2 drinks/stay
Old Dec 29, 2018, 4:21 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
Originally Posted by CNWO4LIFE
Have you complained to Marriott?

Arne Sorenson, CEO <[email protected]>
David Flueck, senior vice president of loyalty <[email protected]>
Justin Biermann, director of loyalty product strategy <[email protected]>
Guest Experience Supervisor Escalation <[email protected]>
Old Dec 30, 2018, 9:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Prague

A friend of mine is currently in PRG for the holidays and sent me the following info:

Marriott PRG only offers breakfast in the lounge
The Augustine offers buffet breakfast in the restaurant

FYI, Sheraton Prague is leaving the portfolio tomorrow.
Old Dec 30, 2018, 4:53 pm

Programs: MRSPG LT Tit, HH Diamond, Hertz Pres.
Can we check this one?

Rocky Hill / Sheraton Hartford South / No Lounge; 10/18 update

I was there in November for sure. They have a great lounge with great offerings, typically accessible 24/7 for drinks and snacks.
Old Jan 1, 2019, 12:04 am

Programs: AS MVP; UA Gold; DL Gold; Marriott Titanium
St Regis Osaka

12/27-12/31 2018 stay as Platinum Premier.

At checkin, handed this explainer of my benefits.

Mini-bar allowance was honored. Took snacks daily to stock up for Shinkansen train ride to Tokyo. Nice way of getting a few mini-bottles of Japanese whiskey.

All and all a great stay!

Platinum and Platinum Premier benefits at St Regis Osaka. 12/27-12-31 2019 stay.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.