Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

MASTER THREAD: Executive Lounges Worldwide

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Wikipost is Locked  
Old Aug 24, 2018, 11:33 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: margarita girl
Post #1 explains purpose/parameters/format for exec lounge listings. Post # 2 explains Marriott breakfast offerings for Plat & higher across all brands. Post #3 has USA exec lounge listings. Post #4 has international/rest of world exec lounge listings.

Detailed info on legacy Starwood Club Lounges can be found in the wiki of this thread.
Print Wikipost

MASTER THREAD: Executive Lounges Worldwide

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2019, 5:11 am

Programs: google
Executive Lounges Open/Closed on Weekends Worldwide

If you are a joiner of Marriott Rewards who has earned Platinum Elite or a higher level of elite condition, you can refer to this detailed information as to the six categories for what you can expect in terms of your sense at breakfast in a hotel or resort property which participates in the Marriott Rewards frequent guest loyalty program.
GoldenItalianBoy likes this.
Old Mar 14, 2019, 6:13 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
Originally Posted by Eastside
Westin Langkawi daily from 4-6 pm. for Gold, Platin, Titan and AMB. No Lounge, this is in the TiDE Restaurant

Menu Tide Restaurant -Westin Langkawi
Wow. Marriott Bonvoy golds? Wow.
Old Mar 16, 2019, 11:08 am

Programs: Some/Most/All
Denver / Renaissance / CLOSED; Full buffet in restaurant; 06/26/15 update
I haven't been there over a weekend in several years, but I just endured the blizzard there, and they gave me a little info card that indicated that the lounge was accessible 24/7 for drinks and snacks. In the list's nomenclature it would be 'KEY ACCESSIBLE", but this is one of the few lounges that doesn't use a room key. The doors are a standard commercial lock and it's when the lounge is open, it's unlocked and open to all. (Elevators are locked down to require a room key to reach the club floors.)
Old Mar 17, 2019, 6:28 am

* Melbourne / Marriott / OPEN; Closed some public & school holidays; 08/18 update

Open weekends, $8 up charge for made to order omelet, $20 to restaurant breakfast. Small lounge but packed with tables for a decent amount of seating.
Old Mar 21, 2019, 10:58 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, United Silver, Marriott Titanium Elite
Bangkok / Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers

Lounge open 7 days a week. Very nice lounge with attentive evening service and wonderful views.

LOUNGE HOURS 06:30 AM to 10:30 PM
BREAKFAST 07:00 AM to 11:00 AM
EVENING COCKTAILS 04:30 PM to 07:30 PM *
SNACKS & DESSERTS 05:30 PM to 07:30 PM

* During the pre-dinner cocktail hours
(04:30 PM to 07:30 PM)
shorts and slippers are not permitted.

Sheraton is one of the brands that allows a restaurant breakfast as a welcome gift option for Platinum Elite (or higher) member + 1 (instead of 1000 points or a local amenity). Because we were being picked up at 7:00 AM, we opted for the restaurant breakfast because the restaurant opens for breakfast at 6:30 AM, but the lounge would not serve breakfast until 7:00 AM.

Excellent buffet breakfast in the restaurant. Many choices.

(also posted on the property-specific thread)
Old Mar 21, 2019, 11:19 pm

* Hong Kong / Sheraton Hotel & Towers

The Platinum Elite Lounge does not serve breakfast. The lounge is open at breakfast, but there's just a coffee machine and some cold water and pop. The lounge is unattended at breakfast.

The Platinum Elite breakfast is provided in The Café (restaurant) on the lobby floor for the member + 1. Otherwise, the cost is HKD$302 per person for the buffet breakfast.

The breakfast benefit is in addition to the Platinum Welcome Gift, so I did not have to give up 1000 points for the restaurant breakfast.

We went to the lounge every evening for 5 nights. The lounge appears to be a former suite with chairs and tables stuffed into it. What the lounge lacked in physical attributes, it more than made up for in service in the evening.

At check-in, as a Bonvoy Titanium Elite member, I received a notice with the following information (with no reference to Titanium Elite):

MARRIOTT
BONVOY

Dear Valuable Guest,

It is our pleasure to have you stay with us.
As our valued Marriott Bonvoy Platinum Elite
Member, we hope to have the honor of introducing
the following exclusive benefits for you:

1) Complimentary In-Room Internet Access

2) Complimentary breakfast at The Café, 2nd Floor.
(Monday to Friday opens from 6:30am to
10:30am; Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday
opens from 6:30am to 11:00am)

3) Access to our Platinum Elite Lounge located
the 11th Floor, Room 1171
(opens from 7:00am to 12:00 midnight)

Evening cocktail is served from
5:30pm to 8:00pm daily.

Shall you wish to bring along a visitor during
cocktails, you are most welcome to do so at
HK$220.00 per visitor per day.

Please feel free to reach out to me or any of our
associates for assistance.

Wishing you a pleasant stay!

Warmest regards,

Heidy Yeung
Loyalty Manager

(also posted to the property-specific thread)
Old Mar 23, 2019, 4:54 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Confirming:
1) Renaissance Dallas / Plano Legacy West
2) Lounge open for breakfast only: Continental + hot eggs, meat, tex/mex potatoes, oatmeal
3) Tried to access the lounge during the day Saturday and my key would not unlock.
4) 3/16/19

Lounge was very well staffed. They brought small taster plates around (blueberry scone) during my Sunday morning visit. Even the Executive Chef made a pass through.

Old Mar 24, 2019, 1:53 pm

Programs: AC SE
The Westin at the Woodlands (The Woodlands, Texas) no longer has a Club Lounge, so should be removed from the list of Club Lounges. The Lounge was fairly small to begin with, and has been permanently closed according to staff on my last visit (Feb, 2019). Apparently the space is being converted into meeting space.

The restaurant offers a continental breakfast in the restaurant for Platinum/Titanium members; it's a fairly basic spread with fruit/oatmeal/pastries/yogurt/juice/tea/coffee. There's no hot buffet, so there isn't a buffet "upgrade" option. If you want anything that's not offered in the continental spread, you need to order from the regular breakfast menu at the regular price.
Old Mar 25, 2019, 10:31 am

Marriott Crystal Gateway in Arlington, VA
Evening M-Club lounge fare offered Friday/Saturday evenings. Not sure if this is an official change, but I've experienced on several separate occasions.
Old Mar 26, 2019, 12:18 pm

Bangkok / Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers

As noted in post 185, I can confirm that the lounge is open on weekends (open 7 days). This is based on my stay during March 2019. (The master list has not yet been updated.)
Old Mar 26, 2019, 2:42 pm

1) Buffalo / Reikart House, Tribute Portfolio
2) No Lounge, $25 Restaurant credit per person per day for platinum +1, excellent full menu and can be used toward room service charges (same prices as dining in restaurant, gratuities not included)
3) No Lounge
4) 02/19

Last edited by HighgateFlyer; Mar 26, 2019 at 2:54 pm Reason: Completeness
Old Mar 26, 2019, 2:44 pm

1) Montreal / Canada / Renaissance Montreal Downtown Hotel
2) No Lounge, Breakfast coupon for two in restaurant, meal choice and coffee (capuccino / latte extra charge)
3) No Lounge
4) 03/19
Old Mar 26, 2019, 2:48 pm

1) Vienna / Hotel Bristol, Luxury Collection
2) No lounge, Full breakfast buffet in restaurant
3) No lounge
4) 10/18
Old Mar 27, 2019, 10:36 am

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat, AA, WP
Bethesda Marriott in Bethesda, Maryland - Post #3 info remains correct, but I'll flesh out some details, such as full buffet from restaurant for breakfast, as of this past weekend, 3/19.

The M-Club lounge is truly 24/7, there was a staff member refilling snacks around 11pm on a Friday nite. What's available 24/7 is the coffee/espresso/hot water machine, sodas, yogurt, bagged snacks like chips and Cracker Jack, help yourself M&Ms and chocolate-covered pretzels and the like. Water is dispensed still and sparkling from the system used in Delta Skyclubs, but the still had a distinct taste to it after purification. There are small glass bottles for you to bring water back to your room, but it tastes worse after sitting.

The actual location of the M-Club is on the first floor, right next to the restaurant, called Coopers Mill. In fact, the lounge has a door that opens to the breakfast buffet in the restaurant. So the available breakfast was the full buffet from the restaurant, including the omelet station. It was nothing special, but great that it wasn't continental or watered down buffet.

The lounge had various seating arrangements, from bar seats to small tables to easy chairs and couches. There is a large screen TV with remote at one end. Your room key or phone can open the door, using a room key was much more reliable. I was there over the weekend, so there were no evening canapes. Finally, while I was there, there was no monitoring of entry -- if your key opened the door, or you were with someone whose key opened the door, you were in.

At TA there are many reports of gnats in the restaurant and lounge, thankfully and unfortunately it is still winter in the mid-atlantic and there were no bugs about.
Old Mar 28, 2019, 2:30 pm

Programs: AA, Marriott/SPG, AMEX
Berlin Marriott

Berlin Marriott Lounge

Prague Marriott

Prague Marriott Lounge

Vienna Marriott, a room service breakfast option is available for elites (I did not know this until we checked out and it wasn't on our bill, well there was €5 service charge)

Vienna Marriott Lounge

Budapest Marriott, room service option available with €5 service charge (I discovered this by asking and was told it was only for the Full American Breakfast, not for la carte offerings)

Budapest Marriott Lounge
michelin likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.