Search

Points earning at restaurants

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2019, 12:03 pm
Company Representative, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy
Originally Posted by pentiumvi
Has there been a change to the program?

I'm still seeing the points earning language in the T&C, but when I called to enquire about missing points a Marriott CSR informed me that on-site dining is no longer eligible for points earning?
Our apologies for any inconvenience, our best suggestion is to send the bill to [email protected] and ask that they post it to your account.
Old Aug 25, 2019, 12:47 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LTTE/AMB, AmEx Plat, National EE, WN A-List, CLEAR+, Covid-19
I dined at the Urban Farmer (in The Nines in PDX) again last night, again as a non-guest. I asked about the Bonvoy dining-credit form while ordering, and my waiter knew about the program. When my bill arrived, there was a new form from last time, a white single-leaf form that had "Members Dine More" at the top, and "Marriott Bonvoy" on it where "SPG" used to be.

I filled it out with my MR info and name and such (and took a picture, just be safe). We'll see if it credits; stay tuned.
Old Aug 26, 2019, 9:32 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, BAEC Silver, TK Miles & Smiles Elite
Originally Posted by kennycrudup
I dined at the Urban Farmer (in The Nines in PDX) again last night, again as a non-guest. I asked about the Bonvoy dining-credit form while ordering, and my waiter knew about the program. When my bill arrived, there was a new form from last time, a white single-leaf form that had "Members Dine More" at the top, and "Marriott Bonvoy" on it where "SPG" used to be.

I filled it out with my MR info and name and such (and took a picture, just be safe). We'll see if it credits; stay tuned.
In my experience, when corporate fixes these unposted points after the obligatory 10-day waiting period, they post them as a stay rather than a bonus which results in additional points from your elite multiplier rather than just the base points. So, I end up getting 17.5 points per dollar rather than the 10 points per dollar that the dining prgramme should award. No complaints from me.
Old Aug 26, 2019, 9:39 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LTTE/AMB, AmEx Plat, National EE, WN A-List, CLEAR+, Covid-19
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

(I know! Don't tip 'em off! I should end up with about 7K MBR when it posts!)
Old Oct 5, 2019, 2:54 pm

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, Marriott Gold, BA Gold
Points for lunch

Sorry if already asked searched for it but didn't find it.
Can you get points for having lunch at JWM and RC Beijing if not staying there?
Thanks!
Old Oct 6, 2019, 4:13 am

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, Marriott Gold, BA Gold
Thanks for moving it to the right thread.
Having read it can you confirm to me that if the hotel/restaurant is listed in the link for reward points for dining in AP (eg Nobu Beijing at the JW Marriott) I’m allowed a 10% discount as a Member and 10 points per $ spent?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.