Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Sheraton Centre Toronto [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 6, 2016, 11:02 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: margarita girl
Hotel email: [email protected]
Print Wikipost

Sheraton Centre Toronto [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2006, 2:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

American Express Travel services has specially negotiated rates.
Old Feb 20, 2006, 9:39 am
BCH

Or get it on priceline for $65 a night. So far, I have booked 9 room nights at that rate in 2006.
Old Jun 19, 2007, 1:35 pm

Programs: AC Elite, SPG Plat
Canada Day Special - Sheraton Centre Toronto

This just came by email:

We’re celebrating Canada’s 140th birthday with the best summer rates across the nation. For a limited time, we have 140 rooms available for only $149. Hurry to book your reservation now, because this sale ends at midnight July 1st EDT. Act quickly, we are selling out fast.

Rates from $149 per night
Book by midnight July 1st EDT
Valid for stays through September 3rd

Use special rate CADAY2 or call *Wood and ask for the Canada Day special rate.
Old Jun 19, 2007, 6:12 pm

Programs: AA, Delta, United, SPG plat, Hyatt dia
I remember them doing this last year.Is that a good price?
Old Jun 19, 2007, 6:59 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Platinum & LFT Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Silver, Airmiles Onyx, Aeroplan, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by bigguyinpasadena
I remember them doing this last year.Is that a good price?
It's a good deal for this place & location, but I'm not too fond of the staff at this property...
Old Jun 19, 2007, 7:59 pm

Not as good of a deal as last year... but does make some properties drop more than others ($10-$90) depending on location.
Old Jun 19, 2007, 8:06 pm

Programs: CO Plat(soon Premier Gold) PC lifetime(UC Life?) SPG Plat(Soon Gold)
It's on SPG.COM home page:
http://canada.destinations.starwoodh...ANADADAY07_CAN
Old Apr 4, 2009, 12:48 pm

Sheraton Toronto club floor room, no differences than preferred?

I had a lot of *points and thought i should try the club room, so opted for 1000points upgrade to club room, seems the club floor room are no different than the preferred guest floor rooms, so the added benefit would be free internet and lounge access?

hows the club rooms in other *wood hotels?
Old Apr 4, 2009, 12:52 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AC E, *G x2, BMI Silver, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, PC Platinum, Hilton Gold
In my experience, pretty much the same as a regular room!
Old Apr 4, 2009, 1:00 pm

yeah... i guess if i ever wanted the view from the lounge i will use the points again
Old Apr 4, 2009, 1:40 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AC E, *G x2, BMI Silver, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, PC Platinum, Hilton Gold
The view from the lounge in Toronto is amazing on a clear day, and I would say the food offering is pretty darn extensive because of the size of the lounge, however get up there early for Breakfast, as the lines can be pretty long!
Old Apr 4, 2009, 10:01 pm

The main benefit is our course the lounge with their several daily food and beverage offerings making it the premier Starwood hotel to stay at when traveling to Toronto.
Old Apr 5, 2009, 6:28 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by WScottsdaleInsider
The main benefit is our course the lounge with their several daily food and beverage offerings making it the premier Starwood hotel to stay at when traveling to Toronto.
My memory is a bit rusty but I dont remember the food offering to be anything more than "basic". Isnt this the lounge where you have to pay for drinks and guests are "forced" to tip the attendants ?

I do however agree that the premises is very impressive with high ceilings and full-height windows on both sides.
Old Apr 5, 2009, 9:30 am

Photos of Sheraton Centre Toronto Club Lounge

In the evening, there are usually 5 or 6 appetizers in addition to fruit and a generous selection of cheeses. The think I like most is the appetizers are not the "Oriental Selection" from Costco, but are in-hotel made, tasty and not boring.

Photos taken last May can be seen here...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/darrenm...7616382442938/
Old Apr 6, 2009, 12:01 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, AC E50, National Exec
Originally Posted by Golden Toque
In the evening, there are usually 5 or 6 appetizers in addition to fruit and a generous selection of cheeses. The think I like most is the appetizers are not the "Oriental Selection" from Costco, but are in-hotel made, tasty and not boring.

Photos taken last May can be seen here...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/darrenm...7616382442938/
Is there a charge for beverages (in ref to mario33's comment) or other things? I'm trying to decide between regular and Club, which would you do? I'm leaning towards forking over for the club. I think the breakfast + "free" internet would make up for the price difference.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.