Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Courtyard Bali Seminyak [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Courtyard Bali Seminyak [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2018, 7:34 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH G,Hyatt E,*A Gold, OW Emerald.
Anyone stayed here recently? Is there a happy hour lounge for golds?
Old Feb 7, 2018, 10:09 am

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Tokyoite
No lounge but the breakfast is fantastic. I've stayed 3 times (always on free award nights booked into the cheapest room) and got upgraded to a suite every time.
Old May 13, 2018, 11:07 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Tokyoite
Originally Posted by chavala
No lounge but the breakfast is fantastic. I've stayed 3 times (always on free award nights booked into the cheapest room) and got upgraded to a suite every time.
I'm about to book 2 rooms for 2 nights. For one of the rooms, I'll use megabonus free nights (and will pay for other room). I'm Gold Elite and wondering if we will get complimentary breakfast. There's no option for breakfast rate with the free night, obviously. In the US, I don't think I've ever gotten comp breakfast at a Courtyard.

Also, we have a 7 PM flight out of DPS, will they allow 4 PM checkout for Golds?
Old May 13, 2018, 11:59 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by Stgermainparis
I'm about to book 2 rooms for 2 nights. For one of the rooms, I'll use megabonus free nights (and will pay for other room). I'm Gold Elite and wondering if we will get complimentary breakfast. There's no option for breakfast rate with the free night, obviously. In the US, I don't think I've ever gotten comp breakfast at a Courtyard.

Also, we have a 7 PM flight out of DPS, will they allow 4 PM checkout for Golds?
If your stay is before August 1, then yes to both.

Cheers.
Stgermainparis likes this.
Old May 13, 2018, 1:12 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
If your stay is before August 1, then yes to both.

Cheers.
Excellent. Stay is in July. Is this the policy there for Golds? In the States, I don’t think I get breakfast included with Courtyard.
Old May 14, 2018, 10:51 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium

Excellent. Stay is in July. Is this the policy there for Golds? In the States, I don’t think I get breakfast included with Courtyard.
Asia is different than US in terms of CY. Most have exec lounges or provide free brekkie if they don't.

Cheers.
Stgermainparis likes this.
Old May 15, 2018, 7:22 pm

Asia is different than US in terms of CY. Most have exec lounges or provide free brekkie if they don't.

Cheers.
Oh, fabulous. This is awesome news. I've reserved 2 rooms for 2 nights with free nights and points. My teens will be loving on that breakfast buffet. All the reviews of the place are really outstanding!
Old Jun 1, 2018, 2:25 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
... My teens will be loving on that breakfast buffet. All the reviews of the place are really outstanding!
They have an ice cream station at the breakfast buffet ; )
Old Jul 14, 2018, 2:55 am

Our stay is coming up in a couple of days and I’ve had several emails offering to “make our stay great” or similar. Anything in particular I should ask for in advance via email? These are award nights so booked into standard. Two rooms. It would be great to have a suite upgrade for at least one of the rooms so we can spread out a bit. Not sure if I should wait till arrival for that. I’m gold for what that’s worth.
Old Sep 10, 2018, 12:34 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Marriott Ti/LTP
They're offering $10/person/day F&B credit on top of free breakfast right now (Sept 2-4) to Plats. Seems like overkill and I wonder how long this will last. Upgraded to a 1br.

Seemed like the clientele is 90% Australians.
Old Sep 10, 2018, 8:14 am

Cheers.
Originally Posted by GoSh4rks
They're offering $10/person/day F&B credit on top of free breakfast right now (Sept 2-4) to Plats. Seems like overkill and I wonder how long this will last. Upgraded to a 1br.

Seemed like the clientele is 90% Australians.
Yes, it was nearly all Australians when we were there in July. We had a lovely stay and the service was great. Our two award nights (and 2 rooms) were upgraded to a 2-bedroom suite. They brought some cookies and candies the first night, which was a nice touch. Breakfast buffet was massive. Every employee was cheerful and helpful. I'd certainly return to this property.

I had only one complaint but did not voice it to anyone at the time b/c it would've sounded accusatory. But here it is: I drink both Beefeater and Bombay Sapphire gin and know exactly how they taste. A martini I ordered tasted nothing like it should and I couldn't drink it. So then I ordered just Beefeater on ice; I saw the bartender pour it. And although it was a Beefeater bottle, the liquor in my glass was most definitely not Beefeater. Same thing with Bombay. The Beefeater I then purchased at the Bali airport duty free headed to Hong Kong was fine. So I don't know if someone swapped out the gin at the bar in the hotel or if they are being sold bad bottles. But something was definitely not right.
Old Sep 28, 2018, 12:22 pm
Suspended

So for sure, if your room rate not including breakfast, then Plat no longer able to have free breakfast at this hotel anymore? no free breakfast option for welcome gift? how much is the breakfast ?
Old Sep 28, 2018, 12:43 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Marriott Ti/LTP
Originally Posted by Vince Chan
So for sure, if your room rate not including breakfast, then Plat no longer able to have free breakfast at this hotel anymore? no free breakfast option for welcome gift? how much is the breakfast ?
How did you get here and not see post #40 ..
chavala likes this.
Old Feb 24, 2019, 2:52 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, UA Silver
So looking at this property it seems like a good deal for plats. Just wondering if there is any other marriott on bali I should consider first? I looked at the W but the price was like three to four times that of the courtyard and I can't bring myself to pay that much.
Old Feb 24, 2019, 2:12 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Red259
So looking at this property it seems like a good deal for plats. Just wondering if there is any other marriott on bali I should consider first? I looked at the W but the price was like three to four times that of the courtyard and I can't bring myself to pay that much.
We are planning a stay in Bali too. Alot of Marriott folks recommended the Stones/Autograph, but given the excellent reviews on TA and here, we are keen to give this courtyard a shot..

We also looked into the Conrad, which rates are also really affordable as we are also Diamond with Hilton, but heard they are having construction now and the beach over at the Conrad is non-existent..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.