Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Dubai, UAE

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 5, 2018, 7:53 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: hhoope01
This thread refers to the various Marriott brands within a specific geographic area. Marriott Bonvoy hotels in XX usually have posts asking which property is better, etc. Trip reports are usually better suited in the property specific threads.
Print Wikipost

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Dubai, UAE

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2024, 12:53 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Accor Diamond, BA Gold, QR Plat
I tried the new Marriott Marquis (Creek) this week and was really impressed with the executive lounge and quality of service, particularly for the price they charge! Location won’t suit everyone, but I prefer this hotel over the Sheraton Grand or JW Marriott.
Old May 10, 2024, 5:15 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by CanaryWharf
I tried the new Marriott Marquis (Creek) this week and was really impressed with the executive lounge and quality of service, particularly for the price they charge! Location won’t suit everyone, but I prefer this hotel over the Sheraton Grand or JW Marriott.
Did you get upgraded?
Old May 11, 2024, 3:49 am
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Originally Posted by CanaryWharf
I'm really looking forward to trying this place out. It's a steal at 67k points for 5 nights!

Do you know how easy / hard it is to walk to the City Centre Mall? It looks to be more or less across the street - but I know how difficult walking can be in Dubai!
Old May 13, 2024, 10:41 am

Programs: Qatar Plat OW*E, HH Diamond, Hyatt Exp, Marriott Titanium
Stayed last night at the Le Med Fairway. Was nice in a lowkey boho type way - not luxury per se, but quite alright when I paid only 220AED!

No lounge but you can have 3 drinks and a snack in the lobby bar which was a nice touch.

Got upgraded as a Titanium to the Golf Suite which was nice and 4pm checkout offered no problem. Wanted to use the pool today but slept until 3pm! But it did look small but nice.

Would actually stay here again with the rate being as cheap as this. Super easy access to Dubai Creek Harbour too which was great as I went to the new Palace there too.
MaxFlyer likes this.
Old May 13, 2024, 12:02 pm

Programs: BA GfL & GGL, FB Platinum, MB Titanium, Hilton Diamond
I’ve only stayed here before the renovation but even then at the price is very worthwhile.

Did you get breakfast as part of your welcome amenity?
Old May 13, 2024, 12:05 pm

Programs: Qatar Plat OW*E, HH Diamond, Hyatt Exp, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by MaxFlyer
I’ve only stayed here before the renovation but even then at the price is very worthwhile.

Did you get breakfast as part of your welcome amenity?
Was offered breakfast or 1k points at checkin. I took the points as knew I'd be asleep.
MaxFlyer likes this.
Old May 15, 2024, 5:29 am
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Originally Posted by GratefulSmile
Stayed last night at the Le Med Fairway. Was nice in a lowkey boho type way - not luxury per se, but quite alright when I paid only 220AED!

No lounge but you can have 3 drinks and a snack in the lobby bar which was a nice touch.

Got upgraded as a Titanium to the Golf Suite which was nice and 4pm checkout offered no problem. Wanted to use the pool today but slept until 3pm! But it did look small but nice.

Would actually stay here again with the rate being as cheap as this. Super easy access to Dubai Creek Harbour too which was great as I went to the new Palace there too.
I stayed there last year and got the same room Perfectly reasonable for the price.

Also a short walk to the Irish Village with all the bars and restaurants around there.
Old May 22, 2024, 1:48 pm

Originally Posted by diablo77
Did you get upgraded?
stayed here twice

first stay - from entry level to one bedroom suite
second stay (longer one) - from entry level to Larger Guest Room on same floor as exec lounge

MB recognition here is great!
diablo77 likes this.
Old May 22, 2024, 1:50 pm

Originally Posted by DYKWIA
I'm really looking forward to trying this place out. It's a steal at 67k points for 5 nights!

Do you know how easy / hard it is to walk to the City Centre Mall? It looks to be more or less across the street - but I know how difficult walking can be in Dubai!
there is a pedestrian bridge which you can use to cross the highway and from there its pretty easy.

67k for 5 nights is great value, and the exec club is amazing
DYKWIA, MaxFlyer and yurtripper like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.