Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Aloft Bangkok - Sukhumvit 11, Thailand [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Aloft Bangkok - Sukhumvit 11, Thailand [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2023, 4:15 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, HH Diamond, PC Plat Amb, BA EC Gold, Asiana Diamond, TK Elite
Originally Posted by overclocked92
Does anyone have an email address for the manager at the Aloft Bangkok? Headed there with my wife as part of a round the world trip to celebrate our anniversary and would like to be able to contact the hotel.
Not the managers email address, but the one from the reservation department at the Aloft. Hope that helps

[email protected]
Old Jun 29, 2023, 2:37 am

Programs: Top Tier Flyertalk Member
I see they provide tuktuks to the nearest BTS station, is the walk really that far?
Old Jun 29, 2023, 3:04 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by JordanWalker
I see they provide tuktuks to the nearest BTS station, is the walk really that far?
Not really. 7 mins’ walk to Nana BTS according to Google. I usually walk but it’s useful if you have luggage because the pavement isn’t wide and sometimes non-existent.
Old Jun 29, 2023, 4:08 am

Programs: UA 2MM * Marriott Ambassador LT Titanium * IHG Diamond Ambassador * Hilton Diamond *
Originally Posted by yorkboy24
Not really. 7 mins’ walk to Nana BTS according to Google. I usually walk but it’s useful if you have luggage because the pavement isn’t wide and sometimes non-existent.
A few days ago, I saw an Aloft Tuk Tuk dropping off guests at the Westin, which is close to an escalator that brings you to the Asok station.
I'm pretty sure that they also go to the Nana station.
Without luggage, if it does not rain, that's an easy walk.
Old Jun 29, 2023, 3:20 pm

Programs: Top Tier Flyertalk Member
7 mins isn't that bad. Only travelling with a carry on. And will taxi to/from airport.

Regardless of elite status, for those of us that want 2 queen beds, I'm guessing there isn't much of an upgrade at this property. At best a higher floor room.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.