Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 29, 2023, 11:59 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: lowkeyflyer
Rules:

You can deposit cash fee-free into your ONE account at any Walmart cashier, Customer Service desk, or Money Center location in the United States.
If you don’t have your physical card, you can deposit cash using your ONE app-generated barcode at any Money Center or Customer Service Desk at Walmart.

Amount limits:
1. $1 minimum load

2. $990 maximum load per transaction
3. $3,000 maximum per rolling 24 hours
Print Wikipost

ONE Card Masterthread

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2023, 8:59 pm

Originally Posted by Gitangali
...One time I received an extra $2K, walmart pointed it out to me and I checked and it was indeed extra 2K in my account, I returned the amount without anyone saying anything to me.
In that incident, it appears that WM caught and corrected an error. Why would you expect a medal or even a thank you?
ericdabbs likes this.
Old Aug 23, 2023, 9:25 pm

Programs: DL, WoH
Originally Posted by jumbotron_
Where have you seen the crackdowns?
Both my players were shut down by ONE. They have cracked down hard on MSer's
Old Aug 23, 2023, 9:43 pm

I was asked to provide ID to load $800 on this card. I loaded the same using barcode from the app as I did not received the physical card yet. Loaded with 4 $200 grocery everywhere cards.
Old Aug 23, 2023, 10:05 pm

Originally Posted by MaxVO
In that incident, it appears that WM caught and corrected an error. Why would you expect a medal or even a thank you?

I wish you read the posts properly and try and understand deeper meaning of what it exudes instead off shooting. lol
As I said I will do what is right according to my own experince and I'm not soliciting public debate on this. lol

Last edited by Gitangali; Aug 24, 2023 at 6:09 am
Old Aug 24, 2023, 10:52 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dalvigirish
I was asked to provide ID to load $800 on this card. I loaded the same using barcode from the app as I did not received the physical card yet. Loaded with 4 $200 grocery everywhere cards.
So by scanning barcode, you save one swipe card slot? Normally only three cards can be used to load in one transaction because swiping/inserting the re-loadable card itself counts as one swipe.
Old Aug 24, 2023, 4:29 pm

Originally Posted by ricohitman
Both my players were shut down by ONE. They have cracked down hard on MSer's
A few questions, if you don’t mind…

1. Temp or permanent card?
2. Loading and draining right away?
3. Approx volume?
4. Any problem getting funds on card after SD?

My cards have been dormant due to hit and miss loading issues. Hate it when CSR has to come over to SCO and Cx transaction.
Old Aug 24, 2023, 6:09 pm

I thought this would be a good card with 3k daily limit. doesnt sound like one looking at the quick shutdowns.
Old Aug 29, 2023, 12:00 pm

Programs: B6 M4, AA Plat Pro, WoH Globalist, IHG Diamond Amb, MB Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Updated wiki
Old Aug 29, 2023, 12:00 pm

Programs: B6 M4, AA Plat Pro, WoH Globalist, IHG Diamond Amb, MB Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by Clueless12

My cards have been dormant due to hit and miss loading issues. Hate it when CSR has to come over to SCO and Cx transaction.
When you say hit and miss loading issues, do you mean error code 57-60? The one that prints a little journal after you swipe?
Are you sure you are using good gebits?
Old Aug 29, 2023, 12:03 pm

Do you guys openly ring out GC to load one card at WM or conceale it under debit card? I failed to load serve by GC at WM few weeks ago as CSR could see GC in my hand lol!
Old Aug 29, 2023, 1:26 pm
Idk

Originally Posted by crazypaving
Do you guys openly ring out GC to load one card at WM or conceale it under debit card? I failed to load serve by GC at WM few weeks ago as CSR could see GC in my hand lol!
I am discreet with mine. I’m not trying to act like I’m hiding anything, but I’m also not openly exposing the card to everyone around me. I think you just ran into CSR that needs to be avoided moving forward. Some will know what you’re doing and not care, others are just not going to let it fly.
Old Aug 30, 2023, 5:09 am

Originally Posted by lowkeyflyer
When you say hit and miss loading issues, do you mean error code 57-60? The one that prints a little journal after you swipe?
Are you sure you are using good gebits?
no problem with the gift cards. I can liquidate them elsewhere. It’s just Walmart.
Old Aug 30, 2023, 4:39 pm

What is the monthly limit on this card?
Old Aug 31, 2023, 8:53 am

can I only load at Walmart with GC?
Old Aug 31, 2023, 10:07 am

Does anyone know why I can't load by barcode anymore? My account is only a few days old and I haven't received the card yet. Error is the load by barcode has been reached but doesn't indicate if it's by walmart or One. One support agent indicate that it is not by them. Their load limit is $999 each and up to $3000 per day. The walmart associate have no clue neither.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.