Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

giftcards.com master thread (2018 onwards)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 1, 2018, 11:00 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Klemhuzzah
This is the thread for 2018. The previous discussion can be found here.

Giftcards.com (and giftcardmall) now limit Visa loads to $250. No more $500 cards, Change happened sometime in 2020.

Check cash back portals to help cover the fees. Around the holidays there is usually free shipping. http://www.cashbackmonitor.com/cashback-store/giftcards.com/

Limit 5k/ every 48 hours (2 orders under 2.5k including the fees). However, system will reportedly "error out" if more than two orders are attempted within two days.

Cards must be activated before use. Orders usually arrive in 5-7 days.

Select the free letter on the left instead of paying for a card on the right of the screen to save money.

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have them reissued.

Print Wikipost

giftcards.com master thread (2018 onwards)

Search this Thread

Old May 12, 2018, 9:50 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, HH DIA, Hertz PC, GE + Pre✓, Amazon Super Special Prime
GC.com still tracking quickly on BeFrugal @ 1%, like clockwork!
Old May 16, 2018, 8:09 am

Orders from the last two days are still "submitted" and not "processing", my CC was charged $1 as a temp charge but the full $2K charge doesn't show as pending. Anyone else having this issue?
Old May 16, 2018, 8:20 am

Programs: Lots
Originally Posted by wyogold
Orders from the last two days are still "submitted" and not "processing", my CC was charged $1 as a temp charge but the full $2K charge doesn't show as pending. Anyone else having this issue?
I made two orders on Monday and they processed the same day.
Old May 16, 2018, 8:21 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, HH DIA, Hertz PC, GE + Pre✓, Amazon Super Special Prime
Submitted an order on 5/11, 4 @500. Full amount went pending on my card. Cleared on 5/14. Shipping notice came in via email this morning. Expect the cards on Friday or Saturday based on prior shipping times.
Old May 16, 2018, 9:39 am

Yes, my order from the 15th only says submitted. Yazing already sent the tracking so it looks promising that the charge we be completed soon.

Last edited by Travelz; May 16, 2018 at 2:37 pm
Old May 16, 2018, 11:07 am

Originally Posted by Travelz
Yes, may order from the 15th only says submitted. Yazing already sent the tracking so it looks promising that the charge we be completed soon.
i have the same issue .. ordered yesterday .. order still says submitted .. got yazing email this morning .. so not sure whats going on with gc.com
Old May 16, 2018, 11:37 am

Originally Posted by iridium
i have the same issue .. ordered yesterday .. order still says submitted .. got yazing email this morning .. so not sure whats going on with gc.com
A lot more of us are ordering from them and a lot of us are now going to WM so I hope the end isn't near.

Last edited by Travelz; May 16, 2018 at 2:22 pm
Old May 16, 2018, 11:46 am

I just made two orders today, and one has been processed and the other is still saying submitted.
Old May 16, 2018, 12:38 pm

Order from May 11th is processed but has yet to ship FML!
Old May 16, 2018, 3:11 pm

Sent a message to customer support with the relevant order numbers and within minutes they were moving and I got the confirmation emails
Old May 17, 2018, 12:09 pm

delete
Old May 17, 2018, 1:12 pm

Just found that I have a second GCcom account, but haven't ever used it. Would it cause issues with portal cashback if I used two GCcom accounts to one portal account?
Old May 17, 2018, 1:13 pm

Simplybestcoupons and gc.com still working fine. 20-30k a month. Quit yazing a while ago.
Old May 17, 2018, 1:23 pm

Originally Posted by themaxx69
Simplybestcoupons and gc.com still working fine. 20-30k a month. Quit yazing a while ago.
Still working fine with VGCs? SBC never stopped working on GCcom, it was just the VGCs: "No cash back on Visa Gift Cards" Have you received cashback already for May purchases of VGCs?
Old May 17, 2018, 1:35 pm

Originally Posted by devastitis
Still working fine with VGCs? SBC never stopped working on GCcom, it was just the VGCs: "No cash back on Visa Gift Cards" Have you received cashback already for May purchases of VGCs?
I'm assuming you mean credit for the purchases, cause it takes months to get actual cashback check. And yes I get credit for purchases within a day usually. Haven't bought any visa since last month, and they're still pending. Usually takes at least a month to go from pending to approved.

Forgot. This year, gcm seemed to take a lot longer to approve. Even when I used yazing. I just had a big purchase from mid february approved last week. Took 3 months.

Last edited by themaxx69; May 17, 2018 at 1:38 pm Reason: forgot

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.