Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

giftcards.com master thread (2018 onwards)

Old Jan 1, 2018, 11:00 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Klemhuzzah
This is the thread for 2018. The previous discussion can be found here.

Giftcards.com (and giftcardmall) now limit Visa loads to $250. No more $500 cards, Change happened sometime in 2020.

Check cash back portals to help cover the fees. Around the holidays there is usually free shipping. http://www.cashbackmonitor.com/cashback-store/giftcards.com/

Limit 5k/ every 48 hours (2 orders under 2.5k including the fees). However, system will reportedly "error out" if more than two orders are attempted within two days.

Cards must be activated before use. Orders usually arrive in 5-7 days.

Select the free letter on the left instead of paying for a card on the right of the screen to save money.

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have them reissued.

Print Wikipost

giftcards.com master thread (2018 onwards)

Old Jun 21, 2018, 8:11 am

Programs: UR, Marriott, AA, WN, Chick Fil A Red
Originally Posted by sailorman2439
I've made 5 orders to Giftcards.com through the Yazing portal. The clicks showed up on the Yazing dashboard but the transactions are nowhere to be found. Is this typical? Does it take a long time? It's been over two weeks and I've also submitted a missing transaction ticket but no response in the last week.
Mine have always shown up the next day. Have received an email for each tracked transaction as well.
Old Jun 21, 2018, 3:53 pm

Originally Posted by NeGourmand

Mine have always shown up the next day. Have received an email for each tracked transaction as well.
Same, next day for me, and shows the amount pending on the website.
Old Jun 22, 2018, 1:59 pm

Programs: Diners Club
turn off all adblockers
Old Jun 23, 2018, 1:21 pm

Programs: AS 100k, BA GGL, UA 1k, DL DM, AC SE, B6 Mosaic4, Hyatt/Hilton/Wyndham/IHG Diamond, Marriot Ti
i don't think it's an adblockers issue. i have multiple gcc accounts that i book through the same browser and same device, just using different mailing and ip addresses. one account consistently has never tracked while all others are fine. i've just stopped using that account but all 5 tracking claims with yazing have been resolved favorably. it sometimes take nearly a month tho for the missed purchases to be tracked. too much hassle to do for every order.
Old Jun 25, 2018, 6:35 am

How long is yazing taking to payout now? I have GC.com orders from 5/5 still pending.
Old Jun 25, 2018, 8:00 am

Originally Posted by ParkALot
How long is yazing taking to payout now? I have GC.com orders from 5/5 still pending.
Same, I think there might be an issue with the 1.5% cashback on MCs. Hopefully they'll pay up eventually.
Old Jun 25, 2018, 8:18 am

Originally Posted by Java Cool Dude
Same, I think there might be an issue with the 1.5% cashback on MCs. Hopefully they'll pay up eventually.
how long does Yazing usually pay out?
Old Jun 25, 2018, 9:58 am

Programs: Lots
I was paid on 5/29 for all of Aprils CB. So Im guessing the end of the month for the previous months payout.
Old Jun 25, 2018, 11:15 am

Originally Posted by lumangoy
how long does Yazing usually pay out?
I have only had experience with TCB which takes roughly 4 weeks. I'm a new refugee to Yazings and GC.com so I haven't built up enough empirical data with them.
JCD
Old Jun 25, 2018, 11:21 am
CDO
Suspended

I am pending since 5/2 but do not think it is out of the ordinary. I have never used them before so not sure.
Old Jun 25, 2018, 11:21 am

I have only had experience with TCB which takes roughly 4 weeks. I'm a new refugee to Yazings and GC.com so I haven't built up enough empirical data with them.
JCD
same here
Old Jun 26, 2018, 9:34 pm

Yazing just sent me a payment for all of May, life is decent again!
Old Jun 26, 2018, 9:57 pm

Programs: Delta Gold. Hilton Diamond. Hyatt Explorist.
Yazing just sent me a payment for all of May, life is decent again!
me too
Old Jun 29, 2018, 11:50 pm

Originally Posted by weather3369
Thanks, I will try that. I did chat with a couple reps and didn't get far, so was planning on calling tomorrow as well, when I actually have a few minutes to do so
Did you get it to work again? I also have same problem, GCC keeps cancelling my orders. I tried different cards, new account. Nothing seems to work and their reps answer are useless.
Old Jun 30, 2018, 3:11 pm

Actually, yeah, well... sort of. Never got anywhere with the reps. Tried doing an order for $500 on my fiancee's account... approved. Then, tried 1k... approved, but only after she had to call in for verification. She mentioned on the phone that she would be doing 2k orders shortly and the rep didn't give her any info on whether that would be processed successfully or not... So, I wait a few days for the $1k order to arrive.... Do the same order on the same laptop/IP/browser/cc etc. Declined...

On my acc, same laptop, but different browser now, on VPN, but same cc#, I submitted an order for $1k which got approved after I got a text asking if it was really me doing the order... Now, just placed another 1k order and we'll see what happens i guess... what an idiotic business

Last edited by weather3369; Jun 30, 2018 at 3:12 pm Reason: typo

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.