Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

giftcards.com master thread (2018 onwards)

Old Jan 1, 2018, 11:00 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Klemhuzzah
This is the thread for 2018. The previous discussion can be found here.

Giftcards.com (and giftcardmall) now limit Visa loads to $250. No more $500 cards, Change happened sometime in 2020.

Check cash back portals to help cover the fees. Around the holidays there is usually free shipping. http://www.cashbackmonitor.com/cashback-store/giftcards.com/

Limit 5k/ every 48 hours (2 orders under 2.5k including the fees). However, system will reportedly "error out" if more than two orders are attempted within two days.

Cards must be activated before use. Orders usually arrive in 5-7 days.

Select the free letter on the left instead of paying for a card on the right of the screen to save money.

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have them reissued.

Print Wikipost

giftcards.com master thread (2018 onwards)

Old Apr 27, 2018, 5:10 pm

Originally Posted by Travelz
Yup, I believe the Masters are issued by Meta and work at WM. Is the pin the last 4 digits? I have not ordered the Masters before. Adam at Yazing said it should track at 1.5%. I would think others are already ordering them.

With masters you need to change payment type to debit before they enter the amount and hit enter in the register.
Swipe and hit "Cancel" or "Change Payment" button to select "Debit" on the screen and have them enter amount and then enter the pin.
Thanks for the info. So the complicated steps are applied to Mastercard issued by both US Bank & Metabank?
Adirondacker likes this.
Old Apr 27, 2018, 7:02 pm

as of today Yazing shows 0%...just a few days ago they had a note that 0% will start AFTER 4/30. Yet it's only 4/27 and they already have 0%. I hear from some people who ordered yesterday, that they are tracking 0% as well. back to Simon mall, I guess
Old Apr 27, 2018, 7:31 pm

My order for MC cards for 2k was cancelled within 30 minutes. Never happened before. My first order after a gap of year.
Old Apr 27, 2018, 8:36 pm

giftcards.com is currently down at 10:35 pm EST
Old Apr 27, 2018, 10:37 pm

Another Yazing email was sent out-

Subject- Commissions on Visa Giftcards Back till 4/30

We were able to resolve the mistake with Giftcards and Giftcardmall dropping to 0% on Visa Giftcards early. They have pushed through commissions on all the 0% orders that came through yesterday and those will be confirmed and sent out with tomorrow’s transaction notifications. Additionally the commission terms have been re-activated until the end of the month, so you have 3 more days to earn commissions on Visa gift cards.
Old Apr 28, 2018, 1:00 am
Suspended

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, Hilton HHonors Gold
How does the MC trick work again?
Old Apr 28, 2018, 7:45 am

I saw Adam posted this on a blog so hopefully CBs will still be paid for orders on or before 4/30.

We were able to resolve the mistake with Giftcards and Giftcardmall dropping to 0% on Visa Giftcards early. They have pushed through commissions on all the 0% orders that came through yesterday and those will be confirmed and sent out with tomorrows transaction notifications. Additionally the commission terms have been re-activated until the end of the month, so you have 3 more days to earn commissions on Visa giftcards.Thanks,

Adam

Old Apr 28, 2018, 8:00 am

Programs: Lots
Wish TCB would do the same. Still shows as pending $0 for my GCM orders.
Old Apr 28, 2018, 9:27 am

Originally Posted by oneworld82
How does the MC trick work again?
Scroll up like 5 posts
Old Apr 28, 2018, 3:27 pm

So who is doing MCGC? Never bought through Yazing but they appear to have 1.5% cashback on MCGC, are they legit? Mamibear have you ordered through them?
Old Apr 28, 2018, 9:45 pm

Programs: Delta, AA, BA, United, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Honors Diamond, SPG Marriott Gold, Sixt Platinum
Yazing has been dependable for me.
Old Apr 28, 2018, 11:42 pm

Originally Posted by skanchur
So who is doing MCGC? Never bought through Yazing but they appear to have 1.5% cashback on MCGC, are they legit? Mamibear have you ordered through them?
so, if buying $2k the cb would be $30, while the cost after all the fees plus s&h is about $35, correct?
Old Apr 29, 2018, 2:13 am

Originally Posted by hickson
Thanks for the info. So the complicated steps are applied to Mastercard issued by both US Bank & Metabank?
I believe so, but I was hoping someone who has ordered MCGC can confirm.
Old Apr 29, 2018, 7:39 am

Originally Posted by skanchur
yes, yazing is legit and Adam responds to issues quickly. I reached the limit middle of April so have not ordered there lately.
Old Apr 29, 2018, 8:03 am

I ordered MCGC yesterday and today they tracked at 1.25% so I sent a message to Adam at Yazing because the site says 1.5%.
My VGC order from the 26th tracked at 1.50% after first tracking at zero.

Update about MCGC:
Yazing got back to me and said - No, I just doubled checked their commission rates. Mastercards are at 1.25% until the end of the month, and then it when the Visa amount drops to 0% the MC rate will bump up to 1.5%

Last edited by Travelz; Apr 29, 2018 at 1:57 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.