Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

giftcards.com master thread (2018 onwards)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 1, 2018, 11:00 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Klemhuzzah
This is the thread for 2018. The previous discussion can be found here.

Giftcards.com (and giftcardmall) now limit Visa loads to $250. No more $500 cards, Change happened sometime in 2020.

Check cash back portals to help cover the fees. Around the holidays there is usually free shipping. http://www.cashbackmonitor.com/cashback-store/giftcards.com/

Limit 5k/ every 48 hours (2 orders under 2.5k including the fees). However, system will reportedly "error out" if more than two orders are attempted within two days.

Cards must be activated before use. Orders usually arrive in 5-7 days.

Select the free letter on the left instead of paying for a card on the right of the screen to save money.

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have them reissued.

Print Wikipost

giftcards.com master thread (2018 onwards)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2018, 12:19 pm

Yazing did not track (4/19) so I contacted customer support. They have also confirmed that GIftCards.com "will no longer be paying commissions on Visa Giftcards after the end of this month."
Old Apr 24, 2018, 12:20 pm

Originally Posted by kingofkingsforu
Simplybestcoupons mentioned
  • No cash back on Visa Gift Cards
in the terms today.

GC.COM portal cash back is not a big loss , if u have a nearby simon mall. Atleast u dont have to wait for a month to get the money back.
Unless your liquidation requires your name to be on the cards. Can't get the from Simon either.
Old Apr 24, 2018, 12:26 pm

Programs: Lots
TCB, Yazing, and SBC has the no more cashback for VGCs language, but the other portals do not. Is this a GCcom thing where they are no longer paying any commissions to any portals or just to these specific portals?
Old Apr 24, 2018, 1:38 pm

MCGCs are still open for business right? I know the swipe, cancel thing is painful but I will prefer that over no CB with VGC.
Old Apr 24, 2018, 4:34 pm

Programs: Lots
My GCcom inquiries for SBC for missed tracking were rejected. I might have to try to elevate.
Old Apr 24, 2018, 6:58 pm

Travelling out of the country.

Can't get GC.com to load at all. I get a 403 error.

Tried a VPN (with several endpoints) and a SOCKs proxy. No dice with either.

Changed my DNS to several servers - no change.

Anyone know how to break through and give these good people my money in exchange for some of those sweet, sweet gift cards?
Old Apr 25, 2018, 8:04 am

Originally Posted by rct12345
MCGCs are still open for business right? I know the swipe, cancel thing is painful but I will prefer that over no CB with VGC.
TCB looks like it will continue to payout with GCM. I used to not be able to get any order through GCM, and hadn't tried since '16, but it looks like I am getting an order to be completely processed and not cancelled. So maybe give GCM a shot with a small order and see how it goes, if it works, increase order size to season the account, and stick with that.
Old Apr 25, 2018, 1:09 pm

Is Swagbucks tracking 1% for visa ? They usually have discounts on walmart gift cards while redeeming. So its like 1.1 % if it still works?
Old Apr 25, 2018, 3:35 pm

Originally Posted by wyogold
TCB looks like it will continue to payout with GCM. I used to not be able to get any order through GCM, and hadn't tried since '16, but it looks like I am getting an order to be completely processed and not cancelled. So maybe give GCM a shot with a small order and see how it goes, if it works, increase order size to season the account, and stick with that.
TCB changed GCM Visa to 1% today without notice. Disappointing......
Old Apr 26, 2018, 2:21 pm

Originally Posted by hickson
TCB changed GCM Visa to 1% today without notice. Disappointing......
Looks like 0% now.
Old Apr 26, 2018, 5:30 pm

yazing shows 1.5% cb til 4/30; have folks got cb as its site stated?
Old Apr 27, 2018, 8:43 am

Originally Posted by danhouston
yazing shows 1.5% cb til 4/30; have folks got cb as its site stated?
I ordered yesterday when it said visa is at 1.5% and it came back as zero. Today only Mastercards are listed for 1.5% on Yazing, so I will start ordering those in the future.
Old Apr 27, 2018, 9:34 am

No more CB for VGC from Yazing - seems like it has stopped earlier (4/26) than stated on the website (4/30)

Letter from Yazing

As you may know Giftcards.com and GiftCardMall let us know that they were going to reduce commission rates to 0% on Visa Giftcards at the end of the month. We are still looking into exactly what happened, but it appears that our rate for Visa Giftcards was actually changed to 0% sometime during the day yesterday, and many of the orders yesterday came through at 0% commissions. We have sent a message to our contacts there to see if this can be rectified, but at this point I think we need to assume that we are at 0% for Visa’s going forward.Sorry for the bad news.
Old Apr 27, 2018, 9:53 am

Originally Posted by Travelz
I ordered yesterday when it said visa is at 1.5% and it came back as zero. Today only Mastercards are listed for 1.5% on Yazing, so I will start ordering those in the future.
Could you let us know if it tracks at 1.5% for MCGC?
Old Apr 27, 2018, 5:04 pm

Originally Posted by cashcow
Could you let us know if it tracks at 1.5% for MCGC?
Yup, I believe the Masters are issued by Meta and work at WM. Is the pin the last 4 digits? I have not ordered the Masters before. Adam at Yazing said it should track at 1.5%. I would think others are already ordering them.

With masters you need to change payment type to debit before they enter the amount and hit enter in the register.
Swipe and hit "Cancel" or "Change Payment" button to select "Debit" on the screen and have them enter amount and then enter the pin.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.