Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 25, 2017, 7:35 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: ChrisFlyer66
This is the thread for 2017. The previous discussion on this topic can be found here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...thread-77.html
The thread for 2018 is here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1886480-giftcardmall-master-thread-2018-a.html

What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 15K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- A Few people report it is blocked for the day, try again the next day. MOST ppl report being permanently blocked. Or you entered a wrong 3-digit security number.
GCM recommends using the Chrome or Firefox browsers. Be sure you are not using an ad blocker and not disabling any cookie settings (3rd party, tracking, etc.) from the default or you may get this error.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have the cards reissued or canceled. Orders usually arrive in 5-10 days.

Check your cc for pending or posted payments and call about your order if you are concerned it is taking a long time for delivery. Sometimes GCM was taking up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall Master Thread(2017)

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2017, 1:47 pm

Originally Posted by fauxreals
How do you know it actually shipped? Don't they only put an est shipping date? Living near the fulfillment center I have received my cards the same day as the est shipping date so I've never gone off that date before. I have orders as far back as the 11th that were expected to ship on the 17th that have yet to arrive. And I typically receive my orders 4 business days from order date.
Just call GCM and they can tell you the date they shipped. Website does not accurately tell you that information.
Old May 26, 2017, 4:02 pm

Originally Posted by Java Cool Dude
Same here.
You guys better to call ASAP. I ordered the bunch on 15th afternoon and received all on 20th. All were shipped from NV. What state are you located? Where did you usually receive from?
Old May 26, 2017, 4:04 pm

see below.
Old May 26, 2017, 4:05 pm

Originally Posted by trueblue84
I just placed an order yesterday with customized VGC ($500). It was cancelled after couple of hours. One of the other order was for standard VGC few days back which was cleared after verification call from them.
No more 500 available at the moment. That might be the reason your order got cancelled.
Old May 26, 2017, 4:10 pm

Placed orders on May 16, 17, and 20, and none have arrived yet...
Old May 26, 2017, 6:27 pm

I'm sure the pipeline got fixed and all our delayed orders were sent out on or around 24th. It takes about a week or more for them to arrive so expect them next week, also factor 1 extra day for Memorial day.

Questions are: Will these orders auto-track with TCB? If not and if not and we file a claim with TCB, at what % will they track?

At this point I am not too hopeful they will auto report on TCB, unless TCB & GCM are proactively doing something manually to push the cashback through. If they don't show up on TCB in a couple of business days they probably won't and we'd have to file claims with TCB.
Old May 26, 2017, 6:30 pm

Originally Posted by NoonRadar
I'm sure the pipeline got fixed and all our delayed orders were sent out on or around 24th. It takes about a week or more for them to arrive so expect them next week, also factor 1 extra day for Memorial day.

Questions are: Will these orders auto-track with TCB? If not and if not and we file a claim with TCB, at what % will they track?

At this point I am not too hopeful they will auto report on TCB, unless TCB & GCM are proactively doing something manually to push the cashback through. If they don't show up on TCB in a couple of business days they probably won't and we'd have to file claims with TCB.
And you know some idiot is going to be like "what do you mean 1%? These should be tracked at 2% because...", and that avenue will go bye bye.
Old May 26, 2017, 6:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Nah.
Originally Posted by fauxreals
How do you know it actually shipped?
Sign up for USPS package delivery and you'll get an email whenever a tracked piece of mail starts it's journey to you.
Old May 26, 2017, 6:55 pm

Originally Posted by brody24
And you know some idiot is going to be like "what do you mean 1%? These should be tracked at 2% because...", and that avenue will go bye bye.
Unfortunately we can't really control for naive approaches to this hobby by others. But yeah complaining abt why 1% and not 2% would be a total waste of time, ain't gonna change anything for us, certainly not for the better.

Originally Posted by qasr
Sign up for USPS package delivery and you'll get an email whenever a tracked piece of mail starts it's journey to you.
GCM orders only show up to your email inbox when they are scanned at a USPS facility nearby you, usually same day as delivery. But many data points from calls to GCM showing the orders were sent on 24th regardless of which of the hold-up days they were placed on suggests they were all shipped, very likely.

Edit: I meant the free shipping orders, which don't offer tracking.
Old May 26, 2017, 9:46 pm

Can confirm. Called GCM, and the 16th order was shipped on 24th.
Old May 27, 2017, 1:24 pm

I got all my backlog delivered at once today, still no sign of cashback tracking though...
Old May 27, 2017, 2:37 pm

Registering Card

Anyone know why my Amazon orders are getting declined? I registered my card at https://registration.mygift.giftcardmall.com and it came up with 500 server error. I called in and they said I had it registered under my name and everything correctly, so I don't understand why I can't purchase anything. Anyone know what's going on?
Old May 27, 2017, 4:12 pm

Originally Posted by kebaber
Anyone know why my Amazon orders are getting declined? I registered my card at https://registration.mygift.giftcardmall.com and it came up with 500 server error. I called in and they said I had it registered under my name and everything correctly, so I don't understand why I can't purchase anything. Anyone know what's going on?
Greetings and welcome to flyertalk! I've never tried to use GCM cards on Amazon, but curious for what reason your orders are declined. Are you trying to manufacture spend on Amazon or order merchandise that you'll actually use?
In the latter case, this may not be the best forum to help you.
Old May 28, 2017, 12:19 pm

Order placed on the 27th tracked with TCB today, May 28th.
JCD
Old May 28, 2017, 2:56 pm

What was the rate tracked?

Originally Posted by Java Cool Dude
Order placed on the 27th tracked with TCB today, May 28th.
JCD

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.