Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 25, 2017, 7:35 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: ChrisFlyer66
This is the thread for 2017. The previous discussion on this topic can be found here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...thread-77.html
The thread for 2018 is here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1886480-giftcardmall-master-thread-2018-a.html

What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 15K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- A Few people report it is blocked for the day, try again the next day. MOST ppl report being permanently blocked. Or you entered a wrong 3-digit security number.
GCM recommends using the Chrome or Firefox browsers. Be sure you are not using an ad blocker and not disabling any cookie settings (3rd party, tracking, etc.) from the default or you may get this error.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have the cards reissued or canceled. Orders usually arrive in 5-10 days.

Check your cc for pending or posted payments and call about your order if you are concerned it is taking a long time for delivery. Sometimes GCM was taking up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall Master Thread(2017)

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2017, 7:41 am

5/30 order just tracked.
Old May 31, 2017, 7:43 am

Hey guys! My 5/29 order is tracking at 2%!! Woohoo!

(I don't have many ways to contribute to the thread so I thought I'd post)
Attached Images  
Old May 31, 2017, 8:28 am

My missing tcb credits from over 2 weeks ago were just posted and tracked at 2%. And another $500 order from last night posted this morning also at 2%. Looks like all systems are normal.
Old May 31, 2017, 12:07 pm

Unhappy 5/17 Order Stuck in the System

I called about a 5/17 order today and Customer Service determined that it was stuck in the system and would have to be cancelled. This order showed as Processed but their records showed it never shipped.

Edit on 6/13: Order status was changed to "Refunded" 7 days after I inquired. I received the cards around this time and but they were invalid. I received a credit dated today that was back-dated to the same date.

Last edited by Gonzoid; Jun 13, 2017 at 9:26 pm
Old May 31, 2017, 1:03 pm

Originally Posted by skiwindham
My missing tcb credits from over 2 weeks ago were just posted and tracked at 2%. And another $500 order from last night posted this morning also at 2%. Looks like all systems are normal.
The ones from 2 weeks ago posted on their own without any need for you to contact TCB and file a missing ticket?

I've still got no TCB tracking for my orders from the 16, 17, or 20, and debating when/if to file the ticket.
Old May 31, 2017, 1:43 pm

Programs: Delta, AA, BA, United, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Honors Diamond, SPG Marriott Gold, Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by pipput1

$4,047 I'm impressed
Old May 31, 2017, 2:04 pm
Original Poster

Thumbs up

Old May 31, 2017, 2:09 pm

Originally Posted by skiwindham
This is encouraging. I haven't file a claim yet hoping this would happen, I will file them next week probably if they don't show up by themselves.
Old Jun 1, 2017, 3:02 am
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler

Yep! Seeing same thing with my recent order. I am thrilled! ^
Attached Images  
Old Jun 1, 2017, 7:23 am

Wow $9,000!
Old Jun 1, 2017, 8:43 am

Wow $9,000!
Pretty surprised GCM doesn't ban a user who puts in orders that big. Bravo.

Would love to place orders that big, but I'm pretty sure that liquidating them in my area would be a full-time job
Old Jun 1, 2017, 3:57 pm

Programs: AS 100k, BA GGL, UA 1k, DL DM, AC SE, B6 Mosaic4, Hyatt/Hilton/Wyndham/IHG Diamond, Marriot Ti
Originally Posted by Gonzoid
I called about a 5/17 order today and Customer Service determined that it was stuck in the system and would have to be cancelled. This order showed as Processed but their records showed it never shipped.
I also have two orders, placed on 5/11 and 5/15 with a ship date of 5/17 that got stuck. It shows processed as well. I'll keep you updated when the refund hits and if it opens up additional space in the rolling 30 days $15k limit. They were 2 x $7,5000 orders and I've already paid them off when the statement was set to close so that it wouldn't show up in my utilization. So I will need to get orders on this card as soon as refund hits so I'm not carrying a large negative balance. My friend had a case a few months ago where he had to chase GCM for a refund on an order he never received. He chased it for two months and they still claimed the refund was being processed so he gave up and just disputed it with his credit card company. Hopefully this is a known issue with orders on this date that can be quickly fixed.

Edit: GCs arrived on day 13. They had allowed me to initiate a refund since on day 11 they hadn't shown up. They had a block put on them by GCM, and it would tell you the card is locked when looking up the balance online. Called and they were able to stop the refund process and unlock the cards. Able to liquidate all $15k within half an hour of them unblocking the cards.

Last edited by TalkingPoint; Jun 5, 2017 at 11:50 am
Old Jun 1, 2017, 4:23 pm

5/15 order received but not tracked.
Old Jun 1, 2017, 5:24 pm

Originally Posted by fauxreals
I also have two orders, placed on 5/11 and 5/15 with a ship date of 5/17 that got stuck. It shows processed as well. I'll keep you updated when the refund hits and if it opens up additional space in the rolling 30 days $15k limit. They were 2 x $7,5000 orders and I've already paid them off when the statement was set to close so that it wouldn't show up in my utilization. So I will need to get orders on this card as soon as refund hits so I'm not carrying a large negative balance. My friend had a case a few months ago where he had to chase GCM for a refund on an order he never received. He chased it for two months and they still claimed the refund was being processed so he gave up and just disputed it with his credit card company. Hopefully this is a known issue with orders on this date that can be quickly fixed.
I had to do two refunds for same reason, smaller amounts, sort of back to back, called separately (I think they won't process a refund unless it's been 15 bus days from the order day, if I recall correctly), of them somehow was never processed by the rep or got lost? Called a few days aft initial call to check status of refund, 1st was confirmed as processed, second got processed at that time (they couldn't see anything abt me having called before on that), they both showed up a couple of weeks later or so.

Moral of GCM refund story? Call once to process them, then call again a few days later to make sure they are processed.
Old Jun 2, 2017, 5:25 am

5/31 order not tracked yet

Originally Posted by canyoncar
5/15 order received but not tracked.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.