Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chase Q2 5% Categories

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2015, 6:20 pm

Originally Posted by MrMS
Originally Posted by bjk497
2 weeks left, but you should be able to take advantage of this if you act quickly
Thanks for the tip! Showing up as 5% on my account
Move along, nothing to see here, MrMS is clearly not an alternate id for bjk497.
Old Jun 21, 2015, 1:12 pm

Originally Posted by ericdabbs
Its going to be OBE after this year (2015) but the deal is for the Freedom card Chase gives you a bonus 10% points on all points you earned throughout the year. 2015 is the last year that Chase is going to provide this perk.

Starting in 2016, Chase is cancelling this perk and will no longer give the 10% bonus at the end of the year.

Your logic is flawed because it is only capped at $1.5K. If you do more than that then the Freedom is not better than the Ink.
Does anyone know if new cardholders are eligible for that 10% year-end bonus? I signed up for my Freedom Dec 14, but this offer wasn't stated in the T&C. I'm wondering if I could still get it. I do have a Chase checking account.
Old Jun 21, 2015, 1:41 pm

Programs: Total Rewards Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, Marriott Gold, AA Gold
Originally Posted by Wonko
Move along, nothing to see here, MrMS is clearly not an alternate id for bjk497.
I do not know if this was supposed to be sarcastic or not.

If it was, then I can tell you I PM'd bjk497 and everything worked out great.

If it was not, then I still would like to inform you all that I PM'd bjk497 and everything worked out great!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.