Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chase Q2 5% Categories

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2015, 8:35 am

Originally Posted by MG49
You do have to register. It's a simple one click process after logging into the site. Not sure if you can do it from the app, but I would think so.
They usually email you asking you to activate with a link there to do it.
Old Mar 20, 2015, 7:31 pm

Programs: UR
What's BBB stands for?

Thanks.
Old Mar 20, 2015, 9:12 pm

Originally Posted by jaewang
What's BBB stands for?

Thanks.
Better Business Bureau
Old Mar 20, 2015, 9:33 pm

Originally Posted by ericdabbs
Better Business Bureau
Wow...I love the coding and the secret words even though Bed Bath and Beyond is flashing right there for the bloggers to talk about...why are you trying to hide it?
Old Mar 20, 2015, 10:50 pm

Originally Posted by MSerforfun
Wow...I love the coding and the secret words even though Bed Bath and Beyond is flashing right there for the bloggers to talk about...why are you trying to hide it?
I don't think in this case anyone is trying to hide it... instead, it's another way of saying "seriously? did you even read one post of the thread you're posting in?"
Old Mar 20, 2015, 10:56 pm

That is why I find it funny. Its right in front of their face but yet ask the silly question. I am not trying to hide it at all. I mean its like as if I was in a thread talking about Visa Gift Cards over and over and then someone still asks what is a VGC? In life people talk in acronyms and this is very apparent at my workplace and obviously in the MS thread.
Old Mar 21, 2015, 6:44 am

That is why I find it funny. Its right in front of their face but yet ask the silly question. I am not trying to hide it at all. I mean its like as if I was in a thread talking about Visa Gift Cards over and over and then someone still asks what is a VGC? In life people talk in acronyms and this is very apparent at my workplace and obviously in the MS thread.
MS? What's that?
Old Mar 21, 2015, 12:24 pm

Originally Posted by bigugly
MS? What's that?

Multiple sclerosis - a chronic demyelinating disease. These threads are the support group for those who are afflicted.
Old Mar 21, 2015, 2:41 pm

My local BBB sells the same VGC as OfficeMax and Staples. Unloading via Serve/BB/RB shouldn't be a problem. If you can justify the $6.95 fee then go for it.
Old Mar 21, 2015, 4:00 pm

Is fast food included in the restaurant category?
Old Mar 21, 2015, 4:04 pm

Originally Posted by Wross1
Is fast food included in the restaurant category?
Yes!

$1500 fast food is not a great idea though. Especially those with multiple Freedoms.
Old Mar 21, 2015, 4:47 pm

Originally Posted by usalibido
Yes!

$1500 fast food is not a great idea though. Especially those with multiple Freedoms.
Don't tell me how to live!

But yeah, I really just wanted to know if my regular coffee stand would count. That will eat up a disturbing amount of the $1500.
Old Mar 21, 2015, 6:23 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold, UA Silver
Assuming people eat at restaurants during Q3 and Q4, you can always just buy gift certificates to your favorite places and use them over the rest of the year.
Old Mar 21, 2015, 8:06 pm

Programs: UR
Thanks. I appreciate it. ^.

Better Business Bureau
Originally Posted by bigugly
MS? What's that?
Originally Posted by ncsam79
Multiple sclerosis - a chronic demyelinating disease. These threads are the support group for those who are afflicted.
.........carry on guys....carry on. .
Old Mar 23, 2015, 11:24 am

Reading comprehension - it's where it's at...or in this case, not!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.