Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

Get $20 after you add a participating credit card to Softcard™ and tap to pay

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 13, 2014, 9:31 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: dsauch
If you lost hope and want to reach out to Softcard:

If you'd like to speak with us directly just call us at 1-855-273-9150
Print Wikipost

Get $20 after you add a participating credit card to Softcard™ and tap to pay

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2014, 6:26 pm

Originally Posted by dboston1
Yeah, bought it in store a while back for $55 I believe.
I bought an AT&T casewrap case for my 5S, but I'm on T-mobile, it doesn't seem to be working. The AT&T rep said it is compatible with the T-mobile iphone so i'm not sure what to do.. I get to the part where I need to register via text message with the link but i never get the text message. Do I need to get the enhanced sim card or..? I don't want to waste more money if it's not going to work from the start because the cases aren't compatible..
Old Oct 10, 2014, 7:50 am

Originally Posted by winsteven13
I bought an AT&T casewrap case for my 5S, but I'm on T-mobile, it doesn't seem to be working. The AT&T rep said it is compatible with the T-mobile iphone so i'm not sure what to do.. I get to the part where I need to register via text message with the link but i never get the text message. Do I need to get the enhanced sim card or..? I don't want to waste more money if it's not going to work from the start because the cases aren't compatible..
The Secure SIM is inside the Casewrap case, so you already have that. I'd assume the cases are compatible as well but I may be wrong. I don't have experience doing this with T-Mobile.
Old Oct 10, 2014, 9:40 am

Originally Posted by winsteven13
While I don't have definative answers, here is what I have learned so far:

The iPhone 6 will NOT work with Softcard/ISIS at this time. Softcard is working with Apple and hope for a solution sometime next year.

As to the casewrap on T-MO, I believe but am not sure that the problem is the lack of an enhanced sim. I have had this problem trying to use a friend's sim in my S5 so he could sign up for the bonus. The enhanced sim is not readily available but here is a link to order one. About half way down under Getting Started

http://www.t-mobile.com/isis-mobile-wallet.html
Old Oct 10, 2014, 1:25 pm

Originally Posted by swazzie
You'll need to change your prepaid plan to the daily $3 data plan for 1 day in order to add the card per T-Mobile's support site. Check their site for more details since you may not be able to change back to your current prepaid plan. You can't add cards with a WiFi connection.
No wonder I kept getting errors adding cards! Thanks for the info, refilled my data plan.
Old Oct 10, 2014, 3:38 pm

Has anyone successfully used an ATT cashwrap with a Verizon phone? Damn Amazon seller didn't specified and I lost that gamble...
Old Oct 10, 2014, 5:56 pm

Originally Posted by zzwj
Right now ATT only has the case for iPhone4/4S?
Incipio Cashwrap (TM) Black Isis Ready® Case - iPhone® 4/4s
http://www.att.com/cases/incipio-cas...sku=sku6530222
Did you get it in store?
I bought one used on eBay for $28, should be getting here next week sometime.
Old Oct 11, 2014, 8:36 am

Originally Posted by hayburner21
I bought one used on eBay for $28, should be getting here next week sometime.
If they've used it to register a new Isis/Softcard account, you won't be able to create a new account because it will recognize that the Secure SIM in the case has already been used.
Old Oct 11, 2014, 7:02 pm

Originally Posted by dboston1
If they've used it to register a new Isis/Softcard account, you won't be able to create a new account because it will recognize that the Secure SIM in the case has already been used.
Can't you switch out at AT&T?
Old Oct 11, 2014, 7:54 pm

Programs: AA Citi Visa and Amex, Citi AA Biz, SPG, Amex Green, Zync, Discover It (Starbucks Gold) HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by smoothmunkey
Has anyone successfully used an ATT cashwrap with a Verizon phone? Damn Amazon seller didn't specified and I lost that gamble...

Should work. AT&T, Verizon and T-Mobile are all partners in the Softcard Venture. In my experience you shouldn't download the Isis/Softcard App until your iPhone is in the case.
Old Oct 11, 2014, 8:55 pm

Originally Posted by ZzzzX
Can't you switch out at AT&T?
+1?
Old Oct 12, 2014, 8:30 am

Originally Posted by texasguy77
Should work. AT&T, Verizon and T-Mobile are all partners in the Softcard Venture. In my experience you shouldn't download the Isis/Softcard App until your iPhone is in the case.
Seems that I just needed to download the AT&T app instead of the Verizon app. Don't recall the app store offering both of them before I had the phone in the case. Thanks for the tip!
Old Oct 13, 2014, 9:15 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Silver
Everyone else still waiting? Did my transactions on the 2nd and still nothing yet. So if it is 14 days I'm looking at the 16th...
Old Oct 13, 2014, 9:39 am

Originally Posted by knowledgeispower
Everyone else still waiting? Did my transactions on the 2nd and still nothing yet. So if it is 14 days I'm looking at the 16th...
10/3 still waiting....
Old Oct 13, 2014, 9:40 am

Did 7 tap pay over the weekend. Will see whether we can get the bonus eventually. No code to give the cashier. Hope it doesn't matter.
Old Oct 13, 2014, 5:21 pm

Maybe it's in the email junk folder?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.