Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

Get $20 after you add a participating credit card to Softcard™ and tap to pay

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 13, 2014, 9:31 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: dsauch
If you lost hope and want to reach out to Softcard:

If you'd like to speak with us directly just call us at 1-855-273-9150
Print Wikipost

Get $20 after you add a participating credit card to Softcard™ and tap to pay

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2014, 2:41 pm

Originally Posted by NCianflone
I already have CSP, Freedom, and Blue Cash linked to my softcard. Does anyone know if i can use thosee or if if there is some way i can remove and readd them to have them qualify?
I added my Chase yesterday and it wasn't activated so I couldn't use it @ CVS and when it was still activating today, I called the number below the Help link on SC and an amiable rep removed the card first and then put it back on. One thing she mentioned was IF the card is added while on wi-fi, that's where most issues they had came from. I told her I wasn't sure it I was on wifi or data but she was able to remove the card and put it back it and it was ready for use. I tried it today for a candy bar purchase and it worked
Old Oct 2, 2014, 2:43 pm

my 2 chase cards asked to activate, but after 30 minutes they show "ready to pay"
Old Oct 2, 2014, 2:44 pm

Could I use the app to pay using my iPhone 6?
Old Oct 2, 2014, 2:56 pm

Programs: *$ Gold :)
Linked Freedom, bought banana.
Observe no communication with me on the matter from Softcard/Chase.
Old Oct 2, 2014, 3:29 pm

Programs: UA 1K and 1MM, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Gold, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by pier11
from Chase mobile site
Yes, but we all know that what is said in the T&C's and what is possible in reality are not always the same.
Old Oct 3, 2014, 6:35 am

E-mail this morning...

Limit of one e-gift card per participating credit card. E-Gift cards will be sent via email and could take up to 14 days to be delivered.

If you qualify for the $20 Amazon.com Gift Gard, it will be sent to the email address associated with your Softcard account.
Old Oct 3, 2014, 7:02 am

Originally Posted by aimorris
E-mail this morning...
with that said, I wonder if it's going to be max of $60 adding 1 each of amex, chase and wf CCs per phone number? I noticed the Chase rep asked for the phone number linked to the SC the F card was being added. If I can add amex and wf CCs for 2 more GC codes, that'll be great!
Old Oct 3, 2014, 8:58 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Silver
I'm curious if it's per softcard account or per card? I added 4 cards to my softcard and used them yesterday...wondering if I can delete the cards and add them to my spouse's softcard account and do it again? I guess I don't lose anything if I try...
Old Oct 3, 2014, 12:26 pm

anyone abe to add wells fargo cards?
i called wf and isis without luck. all been idiots
Old Oct 3, 2014, 1:21 pm

Anyone else have this issue? Every time I try to use softcard to pay at CVS it works, however at McDonald's their readers fail to read it 90% of the time and I eventually give up. I've tried it at multiple locations.

Does the McDonald's cashier need to press something? Anyone else have this issue at McDonald's?
Old Oct 3, 2014, 1:23 pm

Originally Posted by exarkun
Anyone else have this issue? Every time I try to use softcard to pay at CVS it works, however at McDonald's their readers fail to read it 90% of the time and I eventually give up. I've tried it at multiple locations.

Does the McDonald's cashier need to press something? Anyone else have this issue at McDonald's?
A lot of the McD's terminals (especially Walmart locations) are broken for wireless.

Last edited by voodoomonkey; Oct 3, 2014 at 3:23 pm
Old Oct 3, 2014, 1:28 pm

I know it may be the wrong place to ask, but wondering if anyone else has this issue :
Got the new NFC enabled sim card on my Galaxy S3 10 days back....did the whole nine yards of activation and adding Serve et al on it, but just can't seem to make it work at the payment kiosk.

Went to Verizon again yesterday and they replaced the sim again, and I had to do the whole "new card installation" process with Serve and Chase but it still wouldn't work. I can load cards, fund Serve, browse offers etc., but no processing of in-store payments anywhere using the app.
Any thoughts?

TIA
Old Oct 3, 2014, 3:12 pm
Used to be garyjr316

Programs: AAdvantage, MileagePlus, Gold Passport, Hilton HHonors, Marriott
Sorry if this is a stupid question... I know that as of now you can download the softcard app for android but not Iphone. I currently have the case for my Iphone 5s and use Isis wallet. Should I still be able to get the same $20 amz gc by adding/using these cards just like if I had the softcard app?
Old Oct 3, 2014, 3:21 pm

Originally Posted by exarkun

I've been successful at a few Micky D's without any special cashier intervention (though sometimes I've had to tap twice), so if you're having problems its likely your store having an issue, as the above poster suggested.

Originally Posted by Dad to GO
Sorry if this is a stupid question... I know that as of now you can download the softcard app for android but not Iphone. I currently have the case for my Iphone 5s and use Isis wallet. Should I still be able to get the same $20 amz gc by adding/using these cards just like if I had the softcard app?
Probably not as detailed of an answer as you're looking for, but ISIS == Softcard, and as long as you got the email about the offer everything *should* be properly linked. Can't hurt to try anyway!
Old Oct 3, 2014, 3:25 pm

I am pretty sure one does not need email.

It is open for all Softcard users.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.