Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

Get $20 after you add a participating credit card to Softcard™ and tap to pay

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 13, 2014, 9:31 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: dsauch
If you lost hope and want to reach out to Softcard:

If you'd like to speak with us directly just call us at 1-855-273-9150
Print Wikipost

Get $20 after you add a participating credit card to Softcard™ and tap to pay

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2014, 5:04 pm

Added 6 cards and made purchases on 3 today, I will get the other 3 tomorrow. It helps that the vending machines at work accept softcard.
Old Oct 3, 2014, 6:57 pm

Wasn't able to add my Chase Slate card to the wallet. Received a message that the expiration date could not be verified with instructions to call Chase. I tried a second time and verified that the expiration date (11/14) was correct.

When I called Chase, I was told that the problem is a result of the fact that Chase is in the process of sending me a new card (with new expiration date) and their systems reflect the new expiration date. That doesn't make any sense to me, as it would presumably result in a denial of any online purchases that require validation of a credit card that wasn't previously used. It will be interesting to see what happens when I attempt to add the new card.
Old Oct 3, 2014, 8:52 pm
Suspended

Programs: Amex Plat, AA Gold, SPG Gold, Hyatt Gold, HHonors Gold, Carlson Gold
Bought 8 $0.69 packets of gum back to back. The cashier was not happy.
Old Oct 3, 2014, 9:03 pm
Used to be garyjr316

Programs: AAdvantage, MileagePlus, Gold Passport, Hilton HHonors, Marriott
What I realized is that I could just put the Isis case back on my iphone and see if I notice the offer in the app. I did not get any emails. I'll give it a try regardless. Hope it works.
Old Oct 3, 2014, 9:08 pm

Is it possible to delete cards I already have and then re-add them?
Old Oct 3, 2014, 9:44 pm

Originally Posted by MaineCoon
I am pretty sure one does not need email.

It is open for all Softcard users.
I'm not asserting that he needs the email, just that the email is a good sign that his ISIS/softcard account is still active and in good standing.

Originally Posted by 1c3y
Is it possible to delete cards I already have and then re-add them?
Yes, though depending on who is responsible for the card (Amex, chase, etc) the methods vary. I don't think this has been around long enough for anyone to verify if removing then re-adding the card triggers the offer.

Last edited by tallakahath; Oct 3, 2014 at 9:54 pm
Old Oct 4, 2014, 1:41 am

Do i need the mobile data to add the credit card? I have T-mobile PrePaid and i don't have mobile data. Is there any way that i can add the credit card on the soft card website and use it with my soft card app at the store?

Thanks
Old Oct 4, 2014, 3:05 am

Do you have to add the card to your soft card account within October or can you use a card you previously added?
Old Oct 4, 2014, 5:21 am

Originally Posted by stark4
Do i need the mobile data to add the credit card? I have T-mobile PrePaid and i don't have mobile data. Is there any way that i can add the credit card on the soft card website and use it with my soft card app at the store?

Thanks
You'll need to change your prepaid plan to the daily $3 data plan for 1 day in order to add the card per T-Mobile's support site. Check their site for more details since you may not be able to change back to your current prepaid plan. You can't add cards with a WiFi connection.
Old Oct 4, 2014, 7:42 am

Maybe I am missing something here, do I really have to do all the card adding and activation while at the cash register and have them enter a code from the ISIS App?
Old Oct 4, 2014, 7:47 am

Originally Posted by slack455
Maybe I am missing something here, do I really have to do all the card adding and activation while at the cash register and have them enter a code from the ISIS App?
First, there's no more isis app, it has been replaced by Softcard a while back. It is best to add the card and have it ready to pay before you use it @ the register because sometimes, there may be issues at the CC end. I didn't find a code, I just opened the card and tapped it to the contactless payment gizmo and will check later if I get my GC code.
Old Oct 4, 2014, 2:08 pm

Originally Posted by Mamibear
First, there's no more isis app, it has been replaced by Softcard a while back. It is best to add the card and have it ready to pay before you use it @ the register because sometimes, there may be issues at the CC end. I didn't find a code, I just opened the card and tapped it to the contactless payment gizmo and will check later if I get my GC code.
Is that the case for Android? Because there is definitely still an Isis app for iOS. I know, they're re-branding as Softcard. But for now the app is still called Isis on iOS.
Old Oct 4, 2014, 5:24 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA, UA, AS, DL, BA, F9, IHG Plat, HH Gold, CC Gold, SPG Gold, MR Silver
Originally Posted by dboston1
Is that the case for Android? Because there is definitely still an Isis app for iOS. I know, they're re-branding as Softcard. But for now the app is still called Isis on iOS.
It is now called softcard on my Android
Old Oct 4, 2014, 5:27 pm

I have an I-phone with Sprint. Any suggestions on how to get in on this?
Old Oct 4, 2014, 5:30 pm

I switched to the iphone 6. I still have my old phone with isis/softcard.

Does anyone know if I can use a phone, unconnected to the cellular network to pay with softcard? What if the phone is connected via wifi but not the cellular network?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.