Community
Wiki Posts
Search

$20 off $300 Mastercard at OM (ongoing)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2014, 2:06 pm

Originally Posted by RedTeam10
Can anyone read the fine print? Does it say limit two? This is instant savings, not a rebate card or store card, correct?

Any chance 3 x $200 would yield $40 in savings?
I believe it says "limit 1"
Old Jan 17, 2014, 2:11 pm

Programs: AA, BA, CX, DL, EK, F9, GA, HA, IB, JL, KE, LH, MH, NH, OS, PG, QR, RJ, SA, TG, UA, VN, WN, ZH
Found a higher res version of the ad here » http://akimages.shoplocal.com/dyn_rp..._A-G_h2gs1.jpg (page 6)

Term reads
Code:
Limit 2 offers per customer. Terms and conditions apply to gift cards. See page 5 for additional details.
page 5 » http://akimages.shoplocal.com/dyn_rp..._A-G_smkrb.jpg

Code:
Offer valid 1/19/14 thru 1/25/14 only. Limit 2 offers per customer. Offer valid in store only. Activation fees will apply. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No rain checks except as required by law. Subject to availability. See gift cards for additional details, terms, conditions and (if applicable) fees. All trademarks are property of their respective owners. The MasterCard gift card is issued by U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Old Jan 17, 2014, 2:16 pm

Originally Posted by lad2
Found a higher res version of the ad here » http://akimages.shoplocal.com/dyn_rp..._A-G_h2gs1.jpg (page 6)

Term reads
Code:
Limit 2 offers per customer. Terms and conditions apply to gift cards. See page 5 for additional details.

Code:
Offer valid 1/19/14 thru 1/25/14 only. Limit 2 offers per customer. Offer valid in store only. Activation fees will apply. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No rain checks except as required by law. Subject to availability. See gift cards for additional details, terms, conditions and (if applicable) fees. All trademarks are property of their respective owners. The MasterCard gift card is issued by U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.

I stand corrected. Thanks ^
Old Jan 17, 2014, 2:29 pm

Originally Posted by lad2

Term reads
Code:

Code:
Thanks for the details? So no exclusion on the $200 cards and limit two. So I think my 3 x $200 should work out?
Old Jan 17, 2014, 2:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Will never by anything with airlines
I wonder if we will be able to buy 3x $200 GCs and trigger $40 off.

I know at first Amex GC were ringing up like that, then OM corrected it.
Old Jan 17, 2014, 2:36 pm

Originally Posted by explorer84
I wonder if we will be able to buy 3x $200 GCs and trigger $40 off.

I know at first Amex GC were ringing up like that, then OM corrected it.
You would think with the limit of 2 per customer it would work that way, but who knows.

Wonder how often they restock?
Old Jan 17, 2014, 4:35 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond
$20 off $300 Mastercard at OM 1.19.2014

looks like ill be visiting OM before the game on sunday.
Old Jan 17, 2014, 5:48 pm

Originally Posted by RedTeam10
Can anyone read the fine print? Does it say limit two? This is instant savings, not a rebate card or store card, correct?

Any chance 3 x $200 would yield $40 in savings?
i'm guessing no, but only guessing. the only time it has worked for me in 1 transaction was the manager putting in a code manually when the $100 GCs were on sale last summer.

definitely my preference, as all these identical purchases at 5x worry me a bit with the spate of chase shut downs of late.

anyone who wants to give it a try, please post. i'll do them separate unless i read otherwise, as the OM i will be going to is strict on the limits and will most likely only let me buy 2.
Old Jan 17, 2014, 6:52 pm

Programs: US Airways, SPG
It's in the Raleigh circular too.

"Limit 2 offers per customer" - does this mean two purchases of $300 each, or just a $200 and a $100 card (aka two cards)? Any ideas?

Also, any reason you could not just go back the next day and do it again? Are they likely to check ID?
Old Jan 17, 2014, 7:58 pm

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
Sigh....why do these things always come up at OM and not OD. ODs are so much more plentiful and easier to get to for me. Guess I'll be trekking out to the area OMs again.....
Old Jan 17, 2014, 8:33 pm
jyx

Originally Posted by jasonvr
Sigh....why do these things always come up at OM and not OD. ODs are so much more plentiful and easier to get to for me. Guess I'll be trekking out to the area OMs again.....
Try to enjoy the moment. Once the merge of OD/OM is complete, who knows if we are ever gonna see this kind of deals any more?
Old Jan 17, 2014, 8:46 pm

Doesn't OD now have a policy of no CC for GC purchases? So it's better to have these deals at OM than OD.
Old Jan 17, 2014, 9:09 pm

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
Originally Posted by msnut1
Doesn't OD now have a policy of no CC for GC purchases? So it's better to have these deals at OM than OD.
Bought 6x200 at OD with my Ink last Saturday. No problem
Old Jan 17, 2014, 9:15 pm

Bought 6x200 at OD with my Ink last Saturday. No problem
+1 ... 9*200 last weekend with ink
Old Jan 17, 2014, 10:28 pm

Programs: AA Plat, UA Gold, AS MVP Gold, HH Diamond, SPG Gold, Club Carlson Gold, US
Need to hit the OMs on Sunday morning

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.