Barclays - $2

No Amex (including fidelity)
No Citi
No Capital One
Print Wikipost

Bill Pay at 7-11 ATM

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2014, 11:42 am

OK not sure what happened but went through today.

I kept name, changed number. I should probably try with original inputs and see if it fails again.

But I can feel the end is near. BoA is now $5. Chase is still $2. VCOM are obviously very actively monitoring this considering all the pricing changes and available payers.
Old Jun 23, 2014, 12:49 pm

Originally Posted by sedubby
Ughhh billpay with OV now being automatically cancelled.
Now OV really does seem dead.
Did my first bill pay at 7-11 today using OV. No issues doing a payment to Chase.
Old Jun 23, 2014, 1:12 pm

Originally Posted by BussingIt
I thought this was the golden goose and was destroying it and then I got a phone call out of nowhere wanting SS, ID, copies of all statements etc.
Someone associated with 7-11's ATM system called you ?
Old Jun 23, 2014, 1:55 pm

Can we stop jumping to conclusions until we see multiple data points.
Old Jun 23, 2014, 2:34 pm

Programs: *$ Gold :)
Originally Posted by Alcibiades
Someone associated with 7-11's ATM system called you ?
I can confirm that too.
Old Jun 23, 2014, 3:49 pm

Originally Posted by BussingIt
I was the original person that told of the OV option. They have effectively pushed me away from this option. I thought this was the golden goose and was destroying it and then I got a phone call out of nowhere wanting SS, ID, copies of all statements etc. I also had to fill out a form which was required for over $3,000 in transactions. They will combine multiple days worth of transactions to reach that number. They were requesting statements from a card I hadn't paid in over a month. I complied and then have let this one go.
Originally Posted by pier11
I can confirm that too.
Just curious for both of you, how much in 7-11 ATM transactions were you guys doing over a period of time before getting the call?
Old Jun 23, 2014, 4:02 pm

Originally Posted by ericdabbs
Just curious for both of you, how much in 7-11 ATM transactions were you guys doing over a period of time before getting the call?
I did above the mentioned level in one day
Old Jun 23, 2014, 4:17 pm

I did above the mentioned level in one day
Yeah thats just crazy...haha. Not good to draw that much attention to yourself. But I guess sometimes you get that panic like "OMG OVs are not going to be valid anywhere soon so I must liquidate my OVs all in a day"
Old Jun 23, 2014, 4:33 pm

Yeah thats just crazy...haha. Not good to draw that much attention to yourself. But I guess sometimes you get that panic like "OMG OVs are not going to be valid anywhere soon so I must liquidate my OVs all in a day"
Yeah, that was the factor too.
The report of the other guy surfaced after my transaction, so I had nothing to refer to at that moment.

I did in fact payments to different accounts of mine. But they aggregated all, and here we have it.
Old Jun 23, 2014, 4:53 pm

Programs: USAir, UA, AA, BA, Hyatt, HHonors, SPG, Marriott, IHG
The report of the other guy surfaced after my transaction, so I had nothing to refer to at that moment.

I did in fact payments to different accounts of mine. But they aggregated all, and here we have it.
"here we have it"

Still unsure what "it" is? Verification of identify? Not a problem.

Closing of this means of liquidation? Problem.

Still looking for data - if available - as to $ level of trans and period of time that 'flags' one in their systems......
Old Jun 24, 2014, 1:07 am

I am guessing that you shouldn't do more than $1K of BP in a day for 7-11 BP. I would definitely space them out by at least 2 days. At least you two are the guinea pigs of what not to do.
Old Jun 24, 2014, 1:53 am
Suspended

Programs: Amex Plat, AA Gold, SPG Gold, Hyatt Gold, HHonors Gold, Carlson Gold
I am guessing that you shouldn't do more than $1K of BP in a day for 7-11 BP. I would definitely space them out by at least 2 days. At least you two are the guinea pigs of what not to do.
I've done $2400 a day across 4 different accounts on a few occasions without any problems. The difference may be that I paid with cash vs. OV.
Old Jun 24, 2014, 7:03 am

the mentioned by 'BussingIt' number is the daily aggregated limit for compliance
Old Jun 26, 2014, 4:35 pm

UGH the only 7-11 near me with this atm has a "sign" by the manager that it is under maintenance. Really hope this doesn't have to do with bp but have a feeling it might.
Old Jul 2, 2014, 7:21 pm

the one in NYC died today, anyone know what happened?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.