Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 10, 2013, 10:33 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Alcibiades
Blue Monday thanks to Cerberus

=======================
xx/xx/15 - xx/xx/15 Promotion

Participating items must be purchased in a single transaction. Limit one(1) offer per transaction

These coupons often do not scan properly(coming up -0.01 along with a 0.01) and require override. Override is always required at SCO.

If the coupon off your next order does not print out, you can request it online here.

When redeeming the coupon, the following items are excluded in the calculation of the minimum spend requirement:
-Fluid dairy such as Milk, Half & Half, etc
-Blunts, alcohol, and smokes
-Gift cards, Lottery tickets, MoneyGram, etc
Print Wikipost

Safeway/Vons master thread(up to 2017)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2013, 5:02 pm

Originally Posted by ChaseTheMiles
Can the variables be loaded to BB?
YHPM
Old Jul 19, 2013, 11:27 pm

Originally Posted by ddavid1101
Also, has anyone tried using those MC $10 off coupons yet? Does it scan automatically? The visa overrides suck.
Just did back to back purchases of $500 MC and sub-$30 in groceries (including some dairy) and the coupon from the $500MC scanned with no issues on the sub $30 groceries. Only hitch was that the $500MC purchase required an override.
Old Jul 20, 2013, 12:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by jmdeng
Just did back to back purchases of $500 MC and sub-$30 in groceries (including some dairy) and the coupon from the $500MC scanned with no issues on the sub $30 groceries. Only hitch was that the $500MC purchase required an override.
I didn't realize you can use multiple coupons in the same shopping transaction. That must have been a nice purchase.

Can you buy the gift card and get the discount in the same grocery purchase? I've been buying the GC first to get the coupon, and then do my grocery shopping.
Old Jul 20, 2013, 12:28 am

I didn't realize you can use multiple coupons in the same shopping transaction. That must have been a nice purchase.

Can you buy the gift card and get the discount in the same grocery purchase? I've been buying the GC first to get the coupon, and then do my grocery shopping.
Wait, I didn't use multiple coupons in the same shopping transaction. I first bought the Variable GC to get the coupon to print out. Then used the coupon in my very next purchase (which was almost $30 in groceries) as you've been doing.
Old Jul 20, 2013, 4:26 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond
Will Kroger ever do (or did) something like this $10 coupon for buying MC or Visa GCs?
Old Jul 20, 2013, 6:54 pm

Programs: United Airlines Premier, Starwood Gold Preferred Guest, Hyatt Gold Passport, Club Carlson Gold
Originally Posted by slickpokerdealer
Will Kroger ever do (or did) something like this $10 coupon for buying MC or Visa GCs?
They do have the buy 2 Visa/MC and get $5 off going on right now. However, variable GC's do not work. The last time they had this promotion variable GC's did work but they fixed it this time (at least for QFC)
Old Jul 20, 2013, 7:51 pm

Programs: DL Silver Medallion, UA, Chase UR, AMEX MR
Originally Posted by vtqanh
They do have the buy 2 Visa/MC and get $5 off going on right now. However, variable GC's do not work. The last time they had this promotion variable GC's did work but they fixed it this time (at least for QFC)
Is there a link for this Kroger promo?
Old Jul 20, 2013, 7:54 pm

Programs: United Airlines Premier, Starwood Gold Preferred Guest, Hyatt Gold Passport, Club Carlson Gold
Originally Posted by Delta2010
Is there a link for this Kroger promo?
Sorry, no link. I saw the flyer for this posted at the giftcard section at the local Kroger.
Old Jul 20, 2013, 10:46 pm

Very nice promo. Used the cashier's courtesy card each time and got the $10 coupon each time.
Old Jul 20, 2013, 11:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by jmdeng
Wait, I didn't use multiple coupons in the same shopping transaction. I first bought the Variable GC to get the coupon to print out. Then used the coupon in my very next purchase (which was almost $30 in groceries) as you've been doing.
Yes, I misread what you wrote previously.
Old Jul 21, 2013, 12:09 am

Anybody getting fuel point for buying MC?
I was able to load BB with MC today.
Old Jul 21, 2013, 2:37 am

Originally Posted by Johnnycomeslater
Not me. If it matters, my purchase was the MC only (no grocery adders).
Old Jul 21, 2013, 9:22 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by vtqanh
Thanks for info...
Old Jul 21, 2013, 9:38 am

No, you cannot get the coupon and use it in the same transaction. The coupon prints after your purchase is fully completed. This makes it impossible to use it on your current purchase. You're doing it the right way buying for your next purchase.
Old Jul 21, 2013, 6:52 pm
jyx

Originally Posted by Johnnycomeslater
What is PIN for MC? couldn't find anywhere about PIN in the MC gift card package.

Found in one post. Need to call 866-952-5653

Last edited by jyx; Jul 21, 2013 at 7:11 pm Reason: Find the info

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.