Community
Wiki Posts
Search

When We Can Travel Again

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2020, 8:22 am
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by Musken
We are doing it! :-D Staing at Juvet end of the month.
I hope that you find it as magical a place as I did. Be sure to walk over to the building with the spa. It's a great place to sit and read and enjoy the scenery. It was used in the movie Ex Machina.

There are wonderful drives both north and south. Trollstigen is a serpentine drive that is a short distance to the north. It is incredibly scenic. Also, the Gutlandsjuvet Café is designed by the same architects and is in town. Sadly, I see this on their Facebook page: "Due to corona we had to make the difficult decision to keep Gudbrandsjuvet Cafe closed during the season 2020. We‘ll be back and open for the season 2021." Regardless, it is in the center of town built by a stream. It is worth walking around.

Here's an article about the hotel by the architects: https://www.archdaily.com/8600/juvet...cape-hotel-jsa
KatW likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.