Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Amenity Kit for First & Business Class passengers [merged]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2008, 3:49 am

Programs: SQ PPS SOLITAIRE, AA ,HHONOR GOLD, BONVOY GOLD, IHG PLAT
Originally Posted by tcswede
Don`t bet on it - seems that the Rimova mini case makers also are striking - even had a head start on the LH chaps - as on last nights flight from MUC to PVG we were given some old blue Bogner kits...

Or maybe LH needs to save some cash to meet the demands of the blXXdy unions and thus can not afford to hand out the exclusive kits anymore.

Apart from that - what a joke with the new Gratien Rose champagne - always on the lists and never on board - 3 rd try since the introduction with the July winelist - and still noweher to be seen - but the purser will always tell that it is well received - makes me wonder by who - or do they splash that out when meeting with the unions as the later seem to have redish shades as their favourite colour....

Cheers

Thomas
I had the rose champagne on a recent flight to India on 13th July, ex: FRA. It was nice.

No Rimowa amenity kit though.
Old Jul 28, 2008, 6:19 am
hch

To get back to the original topic I've got one of the RIMOVA Amenity kits unopened and with original contents to give away. You have to collect it from me in Argentinia during or before the Cow Do.

Last edited by hch; Jul 28, 2008 at 6:25 am
Old Jul 28, 2008, 6:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
Just cancelled my C trip for tomorrow and hope that it's worth it to stay 3 days longer in good old germany just to fly for the amenity kit

Can anyone confirm that it is available MUC-LAX ?
Old Jul 28, 2008, 6:35 am

Programs: :enrolleyes:+, :drôleyes:
Apart from that - what a joke with the new Gratien Rose champagne - always on the lists and never on board - 3 rd try since the introduction with the July winelist - and still noweher to be seen -
Unbelievable. This is what I cal UAL-ization of an airline: a lottery among 2 alternatives (with a 99% proba of having only the cheapest one)

Way
Old Jul 28, 2008, 7:17 am

Originally Posted by skywalkerLAX
as posted above - you are running a risk as ex MUC to PVG yielded an old Bogner kit...

cheers

thomas
Old Jul 28, 2008, 7:30 am

Originally Posted by andre1970
Unbelievable. This is what I cal UAL-ization of an airline: a lottery among 2 alternatives (with a 99% proba of having only the cheapest one)

Way
fully agree - they should have named the alfred cretin Rare as with the Piper that only in the end became a a FTL before being replaced....

apart from that - Mods fwiw we are still waiting for a merge of all LH champagne relevant threads - onboard and lounges....

cheers

Thomas
Old Jul 28, 2008, 7:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
as posted above - you are running a risk as ex MUC to PVG yielded an old Bogner kit...

cheers

thomas
Thanks Thomas !

Hmm... that would force me to go to Argentina to meet hch
Old Jul 28, 2008, 8:27 am
hch

Thanks Thomas !

I will also have another one to give away at the Mozart Do, or preferably somewhere in Europe or the US Westcoast during the time between the Cow and the Mozart Do.
Old Jul 28, 2008, 9:45 am

Originally Posted by hch
I will also have another one to give away at the Mozart Do, or preferably somewhere in Europe or the US Westcoast during the time between the Cow and the Mozart Do.
No chance for sending it through regular, boring post? :-)
Old Jul 28, 2008, 9:50 am

Thanks Thomas !

I could offer you one in GRU in the second week of August - saving you to go all the way to EZE and thus stop on the way there..

Cheers

Thomas
Old Jul 28, 2008, 10:32 am

Programs: :enrolleyes:+, :drôleyes:
apart from that - Mods fwiw we are still waiting for a merge of all LH champagne relevant threads - onboard and lounges....
Seconded
Old Jul 28, 2008, 11:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Nice new game to add a few miles to the account

"The worldwide LH Amenity Kit Treasure hunt"

Where is the challenge if you just get it on ebay or by mail
Old Jul 28, 2008, 11:13 am

Programs: UA1K, LH GM, AA EXP->GM
I predict a time of inquisition and exorcism for you imposed by the TRMM himself .
Old Jul 28, 2008, 12:18 pm

Programs: M&M, DC
MUC-SFO last Sunday had the older blue Bogner kits!
Old Jul 28, 2008, 12:50 pm

Programs: LH, AB, SPG, CC, Sixt, EC
Instead of hiding T-Mobile Internet vouchers, it might be time to hide a Rimowa Kit somewhere. Maybe the mouse at the JFK SEN lounge can watch it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.