Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Amenity Kit for First & Business Class passengers [merged]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2024, 7:31 pm

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Not a fan of this new F kit look, but tastes differ. The Porsche Design one was embarrassing for the brand Porsche as it was never clear to me where the "design" effort was spend in coming up with that bag .

The Gorgio Armani kit I got on BR Biz the other week looks more exciting than this LH F kit, even contents aside.

Last edited by demue; Mar 26, 2024 at 7:18 am
Old Mar 25, 2024, 9:32 pm

Programs: UA1K
I was on MUC-BOS earlier this month in F and got the LH-branded clear amenity kit
Old Mar 26, 2024, 2:24 am

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Originally Posted by demue
Not a fan of this new F kit look, but tastes differ. .
Agree.

And frankly, I personally don't care so much about the look, as most of my kits do not get much love after the flight anyway. One thing that bothers me is that an increasing number of kits no longer have lip balm, as this is the single item I really need in an amenity kit.
chris63 and Gamerska like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.