Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More
Reload this Page >

The Miles and More Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! [older now closed]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Miles and More Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! [older now closed]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2008, 2:23 am

Programs: LH SEN, SN Gold, Eurostar Carte Blanche, BA, QF, AF
We can be really happy with our M&M phone service. For the first time, I am having fun with the bmi call center trying to redeem. See here for the details: http://flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=887159
Suddenly, the low miles amounts needed for awards seem a lot less attractive.
Old Nov 11, 2008, 2:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
Originally Posted by SmilingBoy
We can be really happy with our M&M phone service. For the first time, I am having fun with the bmi call center trying to redeem. See here for the details: http://flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=887159
Suddenly, the low miles amounts needed for awards seem a lot less attractive.
Make sure those BMI goons actually issue the ticket ...
Old Nov 11, 2008, 2:43 am

Programs: :enrolleyes:+, :drôleyes:
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Only if you requalified until February 2011 I guess?
That's right.
Originally Posted by Rambuster
Still here on my account this morning:
"Your new Senator card will be sent to you before your existing Senator card expires. To achieve HON Circle status, you will need to earn xxx,xxx additional HON Circle miles in 2008."
And... it just popped up again (the exact same phrase alas with a yyy,yyy instead ) I swear, I have not lost it, it was not there yesterday when I wrote the post!
Old Nov 11, 2008, 2:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
Originally Posted by andre1970
...I swear, I have not lost it...
You lost it a long time ago !
Old Nov 11, 2008, 2:48 am

Programs: :enrolleyes:+, :drôleyes:
Originally Posted by Rambuster
You lost it a long time ago !
AF rocks!
Old Nov 11, 2008, 3:00 am
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH(OS) HON, IC RA
At the SZG security you have to put out now all cables for the computer.
Old Nov 11, 2008, 4:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH, UA, BD, AA, NW, FB, NH, AC, Sixt, Hertz, Avis, *W, HH, Marriott, PC, Leaders Club, AMEX
Originally Posted by szg
At the SZG security you have to put out now all cables for the computer.
Austria sucks.
Old Nov 11, 2008, 4:18 am

Programs: LH SEN+, UA 1k, AA Plat, Solitaire PPS, BA Silver, :rolleyes:, :eek:
Originally Posted by flysurfer
Austria sucks.
At least as much as OS.
Old Nov 11, 2008, 4:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH, UA, BD, AA, NW, FB, NH, AC, Sixt, Hertz, Avis, *W, HH, Marriott, PC, Leaders Club, AMEX
Originally Posted by Triple3
At least as much as OS.
That's for sure.
Old Nov 11, 2008, 5:01 am

Originally Posted by flysurfer
That's for sure.
Since when ??????

I thought after the OS trip to NRT - their offering was the next new thing ?

Cheers

Thomas
Old Nov 11, 2008, 8:00 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002
A reminder this is not OMNI.

Regards Oliver2002
Mod M&M forum
With all due respect I thought the LH lounge served as a tool to cover all topics besides religion and politics that did not warrant a place in a thread on the LH board as there might not be too much LH related contents.
Has this changed ?

TYIA

Cheers

Thomas
Old Nov 11, 2008, 8:03 am

Originally Posted by andre1970
e-vouchers posted today
Good for you Andre - my wife`s account now show that she is requalified until 2011 - she made it without the granted HON partnership one - but she has had no new eVouchers credited ?

Cheers

Thomas
Old Nov 11, 2008, 8:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold
Originally Posted by tcswede
With all due respect I thought the LH lounge served as a tool to cover all topics besides religion and politics that did not warrant a place in a thread on the LH board as there might not be too much LH related contents.
Has this changed ?

TYIA

Cheers

Thomas
No change of rules:

Before entering the Lounge, please follow the recommended guidelines:
  • Content in mileposts pertaining to the discussion of controversial topics, such as politics and religion, will be subject to editing and/or deletion. Off-topic discussion is allowed in this thread, but remember — this is not the OMNI forum, so please do not treat this thread as such.
  • No milepost padding will be allowed at any time. Excessive mileposts are subject to deletion.
  • As with the other Miles and More forum threads, this thread is subject to the same guidelines, rules, terms and conditions governing FlyerTalk. While we do not like to do so unless absolutely necessary, your hosts, including I, will take action if deemed necessary.
  • Please try to respond to multiple mileposts at the same time by including the quotes in one post. (The new Multi-Quote feature makes it easy to do so.) This helps to reduce the incessant “bumping” of this thread and also may make this thread easier to read.
  • If a different Miles and More forum FlyerTalk thread (incl. The Swiss subforum threads) starts to go off-topic, please continue the discussion in here. It may be helpful and convenient to others if links between threads are also provided — one in a post in the original thread with the words “Continued in the Miles and More Forum Lounge thread” linking to the pertinent post in this thread, and the other in this thread with the words “Continued from the (insert topic here) thread” linking to the pertinent post in the original thread. Reducing the humor and other off-topic discussion in the other threads will help in keeping those threads informative with valuable information for those Miles and More forum FlyerTalk members who are primarily looking for information.
We trust that Miles and More forum FlyerTalk members will use their good judgement, as they have done for the most part in the past, in ensuring that this thread remains civil, with a fun community spirit that may be shared by all.
Old Nov 11, 2008, 8:07 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Has this changed ?
TYIA
Cheers
Thomas
No nothing has changed. However still no post padding and counting games allowed. That is really a fun thing to do in OMNI. See the second bullet point in the first post of this thread.

Regards Oliver2002
Mod M&M forum
Old Nov 11, 2008, 8:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold
Good for you Andre - my wife`s account now show that she is requalified until 2011 - she made it without the granted HON partnership one - but she has had no new eVouchers credited ?

Cheers

Thomas
Good new for TFM: Get divorced and marry him

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.