Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More
Reload this Page >

The Miles and More Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! [older now closed]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Miles and More Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! [older now closed]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2008, 2:13 am

Programs: LH/LX
Originally Posted by szg
As always I am 100k miles away from HON as every year.
Sorry man ...
Old Nov 19, 2008, 5:16 am
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH(OS) HON, IC RA
Originally Posted by Hennessy
Sorry man ...
I am fine with this situation !!
Old Nov 19, 2008, 5:55 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by szg
SEN+, right?
Old Nov 19, 2008, 6:44 am
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy
SEN+, right?
Yes !! ^
Old Nov 19, 2008, 7:00 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by szg
Because at SZG you can have coffee in your private lounge (aka check-in counter) and a special private transfer to the plane (on foot!) .
Old Nov 19, 2008, 7:35 am
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Because at SZG you can have coffee in your private lounge (aka check-in counter) and a special private transfer to the plane (on foot!) .
Don't publish my secret SEN+ benefits at SZG !!
Old Nov 19, 2008, 10:33 am
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I just looked with checkmytrip on one of my bookings and have seen, that there is no ticket number shown in my reservation. Called OS, which issued the ticket and they confirmed me, that everything is OK and there is also a valid ETIX in the reservation. I have never had this before. Anybody else ?
Old Nov 19, 2008, 11:18 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Who issued the ticket? I usually see no TKT# when looking up a reservation made in Worldspan by our corporate TA.
Old Nov 19, 2008, 11:20 am

Originally Posted by szg
I just looked with checkmytrip on one of my bookings and have seen, that there is no ticket number shown in my reservation. Called OS, which issued the ticket and they confirmed me, that everything is OK and there is also a valid ETIX in the reservation. I have never had this before. Anybody else ?
I have the same with an LH ticket purchased on travelocity. Not ticket number on checkmytrip but LH infoline confirmed everything is alright.
Old Nov 19, 2008, 11:26 am
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by oliver2002
Who issued the ticket? I usually see no TKT# when looking up a reservation made in Worldspan by our corporate TA.
It was booked on the OS website !! But only one booking doesn't show the 257xxxxx ticket number. On all other bookings I can see the ticket number.
Old Nov 20, 2008, 12:28 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Lufthansa offers a new slant on British cuisine

Is this going to be another "venison and pumpkin"?
British chef Chris Staines will provide the culinary introduction to the new year for Lufthansa passengers, creating innovative menus for First and Business Class passengers on long-haul flights during the months of January and February.

Passengers travelling in First Class will have a chance to sample his rabbit terrine with English mustard sauce and cucumber relish as a starter, and choose, for example, between fish & chips (fried cod with sauce remoulade, mushy peas and potatoes) and fillet of beef Wellington with truffle jus, carrots and broccoli as a main dish.

In Business Class, Staines will treat passengers to a varied menu including fruity chicken salad with Stilton cream and almonds as an hors d’oeuvre, followed, for instance, by fettucine pasta with creamy mushroom sauce and white Cheddar.
... or a menu to poach BA fliers?
GERMAN airline Lufthansa is serving British dishes such as fish and chips and beef wellington to passengers in a bid to lure away corporate clients from BA.
Old Nov 20, 2008, 2:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH, UA, BD, AA, NW, FB, NH, AC, Sixt, Hertz, Avis, *W, HH, Marriott, PC, Leaders Club, AMEX
Thanks for the heads-up, no LH F for me in January and February.
Old Nov 20, 2008, 3:49 am

Programs: LH-SEN, DL-Platinum
I didn't know fettucine was British food! After all these years of complaining that the Brits don't know how to cook...
Old Nov 20, 2008, 4:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold
:-:Happy birthday sentom!:-:

I hope you have a wonderful day ^
Cheers
totti
Old Nov 20, 2008, 6:53 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by totti
:-:Happy birthday sentom!:-:

I hope you have a wonderful day ^
Cheers
totti
+1!:-::-::-:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.