Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More
Reload this Page >

The Miles and More Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! [older now closed]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Miles and More Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! [older now closed]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2008, 12:45 am

Programs: UA1K, LH GM, AA EXP->GM
Originally Posted by szg
Because of this accident everything was delayed today at ZRH:

http://www.blick.ch/news/schweiz/zue...oten-ab-103405
I am intrigued that a link to blick.ch is on order for FT . Now I can type 'crap' and link to Blick content - what else does one need in life?

I am waiting for the day someone will find some frequent flyer related news on an adult entertainment site .. the ultimate test case for that FT policy .
Old Oct 24, 2008, 2:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold
Originally Posted by weero
I am intrigued that a link to blick.ch is on order for FT . Now I can type 'crap' and link to Blick content - what else does one need in life?

I am waiting for the day someone will find some frequent flyer related news on an adult entertainment site .. the ultimate test case for that FT policy .
You want playboy pics on FT? I am shocked!!! Oh sorry I forgot: You only read playboy because of the well written articles
Old Oct 24, 2008, 2:29 am

Programs: M&M basic / happy Wizzair+ user :-)
Originally Posted by totti
: Oh sorry I forgot: You only read playboy because of the well written articles
No, because of the 3000 miles one gets per year
Old Oct 24, 2008, 3:40 am

Originally Posted by Rambuster
Sounds like the good old days when Prawda published the usual propaganda ...
But these days are over Rambuster - like everything else on Earth, even those propaganda journals now have an English moniker - that would "The Straight Times" now .
You want playboy pics on FT? I am shocked!!! Oh sorry I forgot: You only read playboy because of the well written articles
There are articles in Playboy ?

No, I don't want any pictures on FT - my avatar excluded that is - I wanted to probe the "no links to offensive material" policy. Say there was an article about an article about adult entertainers and flying - a article without offensive pictures but on a notorious site .. would that fit?

I wait until someone else tries/trials this !
Old Oct 24, 2008, 4:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
But these days are over Rambuster - like everything else on Earth, even those propaganda journals now have an English moniker - that would "The Straight Times" now .
I am currently reading the Bangkok Post...quite similar The Straight Times actually.
By the way, the papers here are full of rumours of another coup d'etat here in Thailand ! Looks like it could be an annual thing !
Old Oct 24, 2008, 4:40 am

Programs: LH SEN+, UA 1k, AA Plat, Solitaire PPS, BA Silver, :rolleyes:, :eek:
I wanted to probe the "no links to offensive material" policy.?

I wait until someone else tries/trials this !
What was your homepage again?
Old Oct 24, 2008, 4:49 am

Programs: :enrolleyes:+, :drôleyes:
By the way, the papers here are full of rumours of another coup d'etat here in Thailand ! Looks like it could be an annual thing !
...you sound pretty relaxed though!
Now I can type 'crap' and link to Blick content - what else does one need in life?
Naughty boy!
Old Oct 26, 2008, 9:01 am
Original Poster

There are articles in Playboy ?
I don't know. Someone told me that the pictures are framed by alphabetic characters so I assumed it must be text…
Old Oct 26, 2008, 11:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
I don't know. Someone told me that the pictures are framed by alphabetic characters so I assumed it must be text…
I booked two Playboy bunnies for a recent company event.. to be honest they look better in the magazine ... Photoshop is a damned good product ...
Old Oct 26, 2008, 12:22 pm
hch

Found a LH-branded ice scraper advertising 99EUR fares inside Europe on my car's front window when returning from skiing today. Nice marketing, but adding some flights to INN would be better
Old Oct 26, 2008, 1:00 pm

I booked two Playboy bunnies for a recent company event.. to be honest they look better in the magazine ... Photoshop is a damned good product ...
Damned is the word of choice here. Anything that is a illogical to use and undergoes such painful updates as Photoshop needs some cool features to 'heal' the experience.
Originally Posted by hch
Found a LH-branded ice scraper advertising 99EUR fares inside Europe on my car's front window when returning from skiing today. Nice marketing, but adding some flights to INN would be better
What's next? The Wolf Gang hiring a spammer ring ...or a pusher to sell their products on school yards and the likes .
Old Oct 26, 2008, 1:14 pm
hch

What's next? The Wolf Gang hiring a spammer ring ...or a pusher to sell their products on school yards and the likes .
That was what I first though given the amount of useless advertisement letters I have at my care every day here in INN. But then I saw it's a plastic ice scraper and not just paper. And given that I lose them all the times it's actually something useful
Old Oct 27, 2008, 4:17 am
Original Poster

Good to know. No need to book them for the next FT event then @:-)
Old Oct 28, 2008, 4:23 am

Good to know. No need to book them for the next FT event then @:-)
Or book them together with Photoshop .

Even though I always thought that the advantage of real-life girls was that thet have higher resolution, even better than my 2x30" displays in the office @:-).
Old Oct 28, 2008, 4:30 am
Original Poster

even better than my 2x30" displays in the office @:-).
show-off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.