Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More
Reload this Page >

The Miles and More Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! [older now closed]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Miles and More Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! [older now closed]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2008, 10:05 am
lnz

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by SmilingBoy
I had the same problem with LX once, and just submitted it twice - once with the wrong eticket prefix and once with the wrong airline code. And I think it worked.
I tried it, lets see if it works.
Old Nov 6, 2008, 10:07 am
lnz

Originally Posted by szg
Do you have a LH codeshare number ? Then you can enter this flight number online.
Unfortunately I don't have the LH codeshare number. Is there anyway to find out on the web? It was OS324 from GOT to VIE.

I looked in the PNR and checkmytrip homepage but could not find the info needed.
Old Nov 6, 2008, 10:19 am

Programs: LH SEN, SN Gold, Eurostar Carte Blanche, BA, QF, AF
Originally Posted by lnz
Unfortunately I don't have the LH codeshare number. Is there anyway to find out on the web? It was OS324 from GOT to VIE.

I looked in the PNR and checkmytrip homepage but could not find the info needed.
Use flightstats.com
Old Nov 6, 2008, 10:20 am

Programs: LH SEN, SN Gold, Eurostar Carte Blanche, BA, QF, AF
Originally Posted by weero
How can you think it worked ? Did they bar you from loging into your account now ?
If you tell me which flight it was I can tell you whether I got credit I am actually pretty sure that it worked, although not immediately but after a few days.
Old Nov 6, 2008, 10:30 am

Programs: UA1K, LH GM, AA EXP->GM
Originally Posted by SmilingBoy
If you tell me which flight it was I can tell you whether I got credit I am actually pretty sure that it worked, although not immediately but after a few days.
U R asking me about your flight patter with LX ....
Old Nov 6, 2008, 11:04 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Originally Posted by andre1970

You know the worst part? I flew the outbound yesterday (CDG-DTW) and I actually liked it!

I mean, I feel totally embarrassed to admit it but it was much better than your typical TATL C class experience on LH:

1. The brand new AF pier in (the favela airport) CDG for intercontinental flights is pretty humane.

2. Their business lounge over there is huuuuuge (I am not sure whether I was entitled to use it as a business class customer or as a CO Plat, I showed both and they told me I'm good to go). Food/snack/drink offerings are quite comparable to a SEN lounge (AF lounges have better (real ) cheese and wines/champagne)

3. I was almost alone in the section of the C cabin I was seated and the service was superb. Food was mediocre but I can say the same thing about LH C food anyway. On the upside, I tasted 3(!) different champagnes and some very good red wine.

4. The brand new terminal in DTW is very nice and pleasant and immigration/customs/baggage recheck/transfer was a breeze compared to my usual US gateways (JFK, EWR, ORD).

5. Highlight: AF planes feature an external live camera! You can see the take-off and landing of the aircraft live as if you were seated in the cockpit. After take-off the camera continues to shoot the landscapes you fly over! That, combined with the usual GPS flightshow is enough to have me totally glued to my screen and to that of my (empty) neighboring seat! ^

I had completely avoided Air France for the last 12 years, despite having CDG as one of my bases (spend about 3 months per year in Paris). I somehow decided to give them a shot again. I was not disappointed: among other things, AF lived up to their reputation. Upon arrival to DTW, my (hardcase) checked bag was broken!^
1. & 2. as the new FRA C/D and the new B gates/lounges. so in a few decades all things are equal
4. LH is in the new north terminal which is even nicer and you are the only pax in immigration now ^
5. LH had the option on these cam for the 333 and 346 (the 346 actually has the tailcam as standard in the cockpit even in LH) but they decided against it because it supposedly added weight and IFE in Y was not planned Instead they opted for the 500KG flynet equipment
Old Nov 6, 2008, 11:07 am
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH(OS) HON, IC RA
Originally Posted by lnz

OS 324 has no codeshares, so you have to send the BP to M&M Service Center.
Old Nov 6, 2008, 4:14 pm

Programs: :enrolleyes:+, :drôleyes:
Originally Posted by oliver2002
1. & 2. as the new FRA C/D and the new B gates/lounges. so in a few decades all things are equal
Ha, let's see. It is hard to imagine a lounge larger than those in CDG.
4. LH is in the new north terminal which is even nicer and you are the only pax in immigration now ^
Good to know! I was not familiar with DTW and for me it was a nice surprise. In the future I'll try to always connect in DTW, if I'm not NYC-bound, that is.
5. LH had the option on these cam for the 333 and 346 (the 346 actually has the tailcam as standard in the cockpit even in LH) but they decided against it because it supposedly added weight and IFE in Y was not planned Instead they opted for the 500KG flynet equipment
Shame . Camera is so cool that I don't need flynet ! Not to mention that cameras never go bankrupt!
Old Nov 6, 2008, 7:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Plat, IHG and Hilton Diamond, LH SEN, BA Gold
TFM's new business??

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...0%3D%26fvi%3D1
Old Nov 6, 2008, 8:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH, UA, BD, AA, NW, FB, NH, AC, Sixt, Hertz, Avis, *W, HH, Marriott, PC, Leaders Club, AMEX
Originally Posted by Flying Lawyer
TFM's new business??
LOL!
Cheap copycat.
Old Nov 6, 2008, 11:47 pm
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Flying Lawyer
Let's see, how many someone will pay for *G.
Old Nov 7, 2008, 12:24 am
lnz

Originally Posted by szg
OS 324 has no codeshares, so you have to send the BP to M&M Service Center.
@:-) Aha! And I thought I was stupid not being able to find it on flightstats.com

Thanks for the info!
Old Nov 7, 2008, 12:32 am
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by lnz
@:-) Aha! And I thought I was stupid not being able to find it on flightstats.com

Thanks for the info!
You are welcome, YHPM !!
Old Nov 7, 2008, 1:26 am
lnz

On SmilingBoys advice (thanks btw) I have entered my flight twice, now my M&M statement says:
23/10/2008
Gothenburg-Vienna
Awaiting verification
LH324/LH324
Too bad LH324 is a flight from NUE to TXL

I still have hope I get my miles
Old Nov 7, 2008, 1:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold
Originally Posted by szg
Let's see, how many someone will pay for *G.
My guess: 500EUR.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.