Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Covid 19: Lufthansa lounges reopening/status

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2020, 3:46 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
The FCL is connected to the N-S (level H) and needs extra staff.
Old Aug 2, 2020, 10:40 am

Programs: AY, LH, KL, SK, D8, Marriott, Melia.
FRA Schengen business lounge in the end of August 2020

I’ve have P class Intra-Europe flight via FRA. Aren’t LH lounges going to be any better at the end of August/ early September? We have also access to Priority Pass lounge which is currently closed so far.
Old Aug 3, 2020, 12:26 am

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
Originally Posted by Abducted Alien
]Aren’t LH lounges going to be any better at the end of August/ early September?
Many things can happen in a month, to traffic volumes, local restrictions etc. - you'll have to wait and see.
Old Aug 5, 2020, 3:38 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

LHR is almost normal service with prepacked edible items.

BRU reopened the Loft.
zeer0 likes this.
Old Aug 7, 2020, 3:40 pm

Visited MUC SEN oppG28 today: 5-6 parties ahead in line but the line moved fast with two agents (LH LDs not 'service agents') scanning the BPs. The system didn't recognize my BP and crashed the computer

In the SEN section you are served the drinks and food (soup and leberkäs) on demand at a make shift counter, the desert, some salads (potato and couscous) and candy offered in small jars with lids. Overall adequate service under the circumstances.
cesco.g likes this.
Old Aug 7, 2020, 11:36 pm

Programs: UA 1MM 1K, BA Gold
Does anyone know what the lounge situation at ORD is? Flying LH business as Star Gold. Also have PP.
Old Aug 8, 2020, 2:00 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002
Visited MUC SEN oppG28 today: 5-6 parties ahead in line but the line moved fast with two agents (LH LDs not 'service agents') scanning the BPs. The system didn't recognize my BP and crashed the computer

In the SEN section you are served the drinks and food (soup and leberkäs) on demand at a make shift counter, the desert, some salads (potato and couscous) and candy offered in small jars with lids. Overall adequate service under the circumstances.
You really have Leberkäs and hot (?) soup in the SEN lounge? I wished we would have that at FRA FCL ! I am jealous!
Have a nice weekend ahead!
Old Aug 8, 2020, 2:49 am

Hot Leberkäse with potato salad and brezn as usual. The soup was kohlrabi and parsley.
Old Aug 8, 2020, 7:55 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by SebFra
You really have Leberkäs and hot (?) soup in the SEN lounge? I wished we would have that at FRA FCL
I ran into hot soup in the LH SEN in FRA several times post-covid. Thinking about it, I think there was no visit (since they expanded the F&B selection) beyond the sandwiches without soup.

#nosoupforyou
Old Aug 8, 2020, 9:24 am

Programs: LH SEN *
Originally Posted by SebFra
You really have Leberkäs and hot (?) soup in the SEN lounge? I wished we would have that at FRA FCL ! I am jealous!
Have a nice weekend ahead!
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/32552465-post11.html
CorgiMom likes this.
Old Aug 8, 2020, 9:29 am

Programs: QR Silver, TK Elite+, Accor Gold, Mariott Platinum Elite, Hilton Diamond and IHG Diamond Ambassador
I will be flying into FRA in 2 days. My connecting flight is in LH Business Class. On the website I can see that I can also use the Senator Lounge. Is it true that J pax with no status can use Senator Lounge?

Thanks !
DC10
Old Aug 8, 2020, 9:31 am

Programs: LH SEN *
Originally Posted by DC10
I will be flying into FRA in 2 days. My connecting flight is in LH Business Class. On the website I can see that I can also use the Senator Lounge. Is it true that J pax with no status can use Senator Lounge?

Thanks !
DC10
I didn't think so. But indeed, the website states Business Class passengers can access SEN Lounge at FRA.
Old Aug 8, 2020, 11:41 am

They are operating one big facility in the former SEN Lounge right now.
Old Aug 10, 2020, 9:34 am

Programs: QR Silver, TK Elite+, Accor Gold, Mariott Platinum Elite, Hilton Diamond and IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by oliver2002
They are operating one big facility in the former SEN Lounge right now.
Visit the Senator Lounge in FRA this morning. Lounge was fairly empty but service was good. For food selection their was omelet or sandwich (chicken and vegetarian). Only minus would be their machine for drinks, it would look much nicer to have bottles of drinks in Senator Lounge.
Old Aug 10, 2020, 10:16 am

Programs: Executive Club: Gold - Flying Blue: Gold
What is the situation at CDG. Star airlines are operating from 2A which doesn't have a Star Alliance Lounge. However, on Star website, it seems that Star passengers can use either AA or CX lounges. Can anyone confirm? I have flights with LH and also A3. I would rather use the CX lounge.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.