Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Covid 19: Lufthansa lounges reopening/status

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2023, 12:45 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Gold. Miles and More SEN.
In case anyone's interested, the upstairs Business Lounge is still closed.
gojko88 likes this.
Old Jan 18, 2023, 4:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I was in FRA and to be honest I found the B SEN lounge really good (considering its LH). There was quite a lot of food of reasonable quality, I liked the salads. I appreciated a warm dessert. Plus you really can't fault the excellent gin selection, especially Boar while sat at the bar and laughing at the HON/F pax in the little area (sorry ). Finished with a decent Espresso.

LH also has printed newspapers. I'm sick of screens. Something I miss about LO is the printed press, especially Nasz Dziennik.

I popped into AC and while it was during the time of AC departures (in case of relevance) the buffet wasn't as extensive as SEN B and had nothing hot. Though the free pour drinks were decent.
Old Jan 19, 2023, 1:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by hugolover
I was in FRA and to be honest I found the B SEN lounge really good (considering its LH). There was quite a lot of food of reasonable quality, I liked the salads. I appreciated a warm dessert. Plus you really can't fault the excellent gin selection, especially Boar while sat at the bar and laughing at the HON/F pax in the little area (sorry ). Finished with a decent Espresso.

LH also has printed newspapers. I'm sick of screens. Something I miss about LO is the printed press, especially Nasz Dziennik.

I popped into AC and while it was during the time of AC departures (in case of relevance) the buffet wasn't as extensive as SEN B and had nothing hot. Though the free pour drinks were decent.
Interesting, ACML used to be better than SENB, and that HON / F corral is a disgrace
MichielR likes this.
Old Jan 19, 2023, 1:49 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold. Miles and More SEN.
Originally Posted by hugolover

I also spent a few hours in the SEN B lounge this week.
The food was good (if dangerously cold - a good hygiene inspector would have had something to say) and the booze selection was okay.
It's very worn though. Some of the seating wouldn't look out of place in a skip.
Like pretty much everything else with LH, it's desperately in need of investment.
hugolover and Harper50505 like this.
Old Jan 27, 2023, 7:35 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
MUC G24 SEN has reopened, albeit only on M-F 6.30-14.30:

mmff likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.