Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More
Reload this Page >

LH to introduce restaurant service in LH J [Business Class Signature Service]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LH to introduce restaurant service in LH J [Business Class Signature Service]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2019, 1:49 pm

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Platinum, BA Bronze,
Originally Posted by sw1x
Great choice. I recommend to opt for one of the front seats in 81 (bulkhead) or 82. window seats feel very private and have direct access to a great storage compartment.

LH service IMHO typically excels. It’s normally not over the top, but formal, professional courteous and authentic. LH J to me compares with BMW 5 series, Audi A6 or Merc E-class: there are more luxurious and flamboyant alternatives, but ultimately the performance of the entire package is rather good.
81-83 are blocked for SEN/HON but will be made available (if not taken) for all pax when OLCI opens. Other UD seats are as nice, IMO.
Old Feb 15, 2019, 2:57 am

Programs: LH HON, QF CL, SQ TPPS, AF Plat, VS Gold, VA Plat, EK Gold, HH Diamond, WoH Globalist, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by oliver2002
Well, IMHO its more like a VW Passat... does the things the German way with no major excitement and costs more
Omg this made me lol...
bowzer91 likes this.
Old Feb 15, 2019, 6:15 am

Programs: A3 *G, LX *G, AF *S
Originally Posted by TankerT
Is there a trick to making sure he gets a seat where they won't run out of meal choices?
On my last flight on the 747-8, despite sitting in row 84, they weren't able to provide my preferred lunch. Hard to believe, but true.
Old Feb 15, 2019, 12:20 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Carpacchio
On my last flight on the 747-8, despite sitting in row 84, they weren't able to provide my preferred lunch. Hard to believe, but true.
They usually ask SEN/HON for their meal choice before they ask other passengers.
Old Feb 15, 2019, 2:22 pm

Programs: LH Sen, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
They usually ask SEN/HON for their meal choice before they ask other passengers.
on our recent flight EZE-FRA as a SEN I was indeed asked first and we got our choice

We were in row 83 just in front of the emergency exit, so nobody behind us, and had a quiet 13 hour flight allowing us to get plenty of sleep
Old Feb 15, 2019, 6:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by MichielR

81-83 are blocked for SEN/HON but will be made available (if not taken) for all pax when OLCI opens. Other UD seats are as nice, IMO.
SAG can get them as well.
Old Jan 18, 2024, 11:34 am

Lufthansa Dinner service from front or back in business

Flying from USA to Germany in C with no status. Can either sit in front or last row. Does anyone know if LH serves from front or back on an odd # flight?

Thx in advance
Old Jan 18, 2024, 11:42 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN
No such system, a FA is assigned a block of 8 passengers and takes their orders.
hugolover and koriobg like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.