Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2019, 5:24 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by chris63

Thank you for your response Jens.

That’s not correct, there are multiple reports of there only being Alfred Gratien onboard, meaning the advertised Champagne for January was unavailable.

Hello chris63,

we have forwarded it for further investigations to the responsible department.

Best regards,
Sascha
Old Feb 6, 2019, 5:25 am

Originally Posted by worldclubber

That‘s right.

Dear lurker: One of the reports is here:
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/30710661-post604.html

Hello worldclubber,

Best regards,
Sascha
chris63 and worldclubber like this.
Old Feb 6, 2019, 8:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hello chris63,

Best regards,
Sascha
Thank you Sascha, hope they take it seriously this time
Old Feb 10, 2019, 10:28 am

Programs: LH Sen, UA 1K, Connect Press Plat
Dear LH Lurker

Three months ago I wrote to M&M team about mileage compensation about a broken IFE in F class with the reference number 4761731 but Haven't got any response from them. Could you inquire about that? Thanks in advance
Old Feb 11, 2019, 7:40 am

Originally Posted by ogdiamond
Dear LH Lurker

Three months ago I wrote to M&M team about mileage compensation about a broken IFE in F class with the reference number 4761731 but Haven't got any response from them. Could you inquire about that? Thanks in advance
Hello ogdiamond, I highly recommend giving the First Class Service a call to inquire this. You will find a list of worldwide telephone numbers here. Regards, Maria
Old Feb 14, 2019, 12:22 pm

Programs: LH SEN; AF/KL G
Hello,

Can I get feedback on the following: Voucher Upgrade to Business / No Baggage

I forgot to post it here.

Thank you!

Laik
Old Feb 15, 2019, 7:21 am

Originally Posted by LaikMaik
Hello,

Can I get feedback on the following: Voucher Upgrade to Business / No Baggage

I forgot to post it here.

Thank you!

Laik
Hi Laik,

could you please send me your booking reference or ticket number along with your full name via PN?

Kind regards
Jonathan
Old Mar 10, 2019, 9:47 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN
Dear Lurkers,
a very pertinent question came up in the forum: what is the fate of the La Prarie hand creme that is offered on board in the F-CL lavatories? It seems a P2 on a recent flight a FTer took mentioned that they are going away. This of course has generated a bit of debate that got pretty personal. Could you check with product management if this is true or are some other changes coming? The world needs to know so peace can prevail again.

Regards Oliver
chris63 likes this.
Old Mar 11, 2019, 7:52 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002
Dear Lurkers,
a very pertinent question came up in the forum: what is the fate of the La Prarie hand creme that is offered on board in the F-CL lavatories? It seems a P2 on a recent flight a FTer took mentioned that they are going away. This of course has generated a bit of debate that got pretty personal. Could you check with product management if this is true or are some other changes coming? The world needs to know so peace can prevail again.

Regards Oliver
Dear Oliver,
I will forward it internally and get back to you as soon as I know more.
Jens
Old Mar 17, 2019, 1:59 pm

Programs: LH MM**, HH Silver
Dear Lurkers,

I've had two segments booked in February when I got rerouted onto a direct (later) flight due to weather at origin. I've then (after about 3 weeks) tried to retrocredit the original segments as none of them (neither the original two nor the rebooked one) showed up on my M&M account. I've used the retrocredit feature of the M&M website. This resulted in the segments appearing with note " Name not on passenger list" without being counted as qualifying segments and without any miles being credited, which is reasonable as I was rerouted and didn't take the original flights. However, how do I then get these credited as there is no way to tell the website I should have the original routing credited after being rebooked due to force majeure?

Thanks a lot.
Old Mar 17, 2019, 6:34 pm

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Originally Posted by whiskey_sk
Dear Lurkers,

I've had two segments booked in February when I got rerouted onto a direct (later) flight due to weather at origin. I've then (after about 3 weeks) tried to retrocredit the original segments as none of them (neither the original two nor the rebooked one) showed up on my M&M account. I've used the retrocredit feature of the M&M website. This resulted in the segments appearing with note " Name not on passenger list" without being counted as qualifying segments and without any miles being credited, which is reasonable as I was rerouted and didn't take the original flights. However, how do I then get these credited as there is no way to tell the website I should have the original routing credited after being rebooked due to force majeure?

Thanks a lot.

There's a PDF form.
Old Mar 18, 2019, 6:27 am

Originally Posted by whiskey_sk
Dear Lurkers,

Thanks a lot.

Hello whiskey_sk,

please contact Miles&More by phone or fill the PDF form on their website.
An automatic mileage credit is not possible in case of irregularities, it has to be done manually.

Best regards,
Sascha
Old Mar 19, 2019, 10:18 am

Programs: LH Senator
Dear LH Lurkers
I was wondering where my case is FB ID 32816334 , I received message (
below) in February, but nobody contacted me.
Last time I tried to call customer care I spend 2 hours without beeing able to talk to anyone, so I wont call again
kind regards

"Dear Mrs XX,
In order to give your inquiry the attention it so rightfully deserves, we asked our Customer Care Service Team to contact you directly and offer their assistance.

Please contact our Lufthansa service center at +49 (0) xxx should you have any further questions. You can also find further worldwide telephone contacts listed via the following web page: http://www.lufthansa.com/de/en/Help-and-Contact [...] "

Old Mar 20, 2019, 8:09 am

Originally Posted by kttosia
Dear LH Lurkers
I was wondering where my case is FB ID 32816334 , I received message (
below) in February, but nobody contacted me.
Last time I tried to call customer care I spend 2 hours without beeing able to talk to anyone, so I wont call again
kind regards

"Dear Mrs XX,
In order to give your inquiry the attention it so rightfully deserves, we asked our Customer Care Service Team to contact you directly and offer their assistance.

Please contact our Lufthansa service center at +49 (0) xxx should you have any further questions. You can also find further worldwide telephone contacts listed via the following web page: http://www.lufthansa.com/de/en/Help-and-Contact [...] "
Hi kttosia,
please kindly notice that neither Customer Relations nor Customer Care are reachable via phone.
I checked with Customer Relations who confirmed that they have forwarded your feedback to the Customer Care Service as this is a pre-departure case. I will send Customer Care a reminder and ask them to get back to you as soon as they can. Apologies for the handling time.
Vanessa
Old Apr 9, 2019, 8:05 am

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Dear LH Lurkers,
a discussion in another thread led to the question why many of us do not get 25% executive bonus on their award miles when flying SQ, as promised by Miles and More on their "earn miles" page:
https://www.miles-and-more.com/onlin...l=en&cid=18002

Or at least the bonus is not given separately as it is for LH flights and thus not recognisable.

In my case, it was on one LH ticket, with a LH flight FRA-SIN and an SQ flight SIN-SYD.

Thank you!
chris63 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.