Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2017, 6:21 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by esseff
Hello,

On January 9th, I was unfortunate enough to have two separate reasons for complaint within the LH Group.

I filed a complaint about my first flight with Swiss and got a response within a week - even a complimentary box of chocolates (really nice stuff!) sent to my home.

On contrary, my LH complaint has not been answered at all. This is over a month ago.

My swiss chocolates are almost empty (pic attached) and as no one is getting back to me to my original complaint I now wanted to check here as a last resort, knowing that the Lurkers at least read the feedback in this thread. My "Vorgangsnummer" is 3576022 - Help!

Hello esseff,
I'm sorry that you're still waiting for a rely of Customer Relations. I will get in touch with my colleagues on your behalf. However, may I ask to double-check the "Vorgangsnummer"? The feedback IDs of Customer Relations have eight digits and your reference number has only seven. Thank you.
Jens
Old Feb 22, 2017, 7:15 am

Hi Jens,

potentially because it is actually a Miles & More request (sorry I was not clearer before). The number is definitely correct..
Old Feb 23, 2017, 6:40 am

Hi Jens,

potentially because it is actually a Miles & More request (sorry I was not clearer before). The number is definitely correct..
Thanks for clarifying this, esseff. I will send a reminder to Miles & More.
Vanessa
Old Feb 26, 2017, 10:35 pm

Programs: LH HON, SQ QPPS, QR Gold, Sixt Diamond
RIMOWA Electronic Tag

Dear LH Lurker,

can you please have some one train the check-in staff in Amsterdam how to check in bags with an electronic tag from RIMOWA. I travel thru AMS every week and the cluelessness of the check-in staff is amazing. One week they claim EU regulation for not accepting RIMOWA tags, the other week it is a memo that does not allow handprints of bag tags, today they claimed that RIMOWA electronic are only allowed on Swiss ( ... Swiss does not yet accept RIMOWA tags).

Please enlighten the AMS Check-in staff..

Ziegenhorn
Old Feb 27, 2017, 6:10 am

Originally Posted by Ziegenhorn
Dear LH Lurker,

can you please have some one train the check-in staff in Amsterdam how to check in bags with an electronic tag from RIMOWA. I travel thru AMS every week and the cluelessness of the check-in staff is amazing. One week they claim EU regulation for not accepting RIMOWA tags, the other week it is a memo that does not allow handprints of bag tags, today they claimed that RIMOWA electronic are only allowed on Swiss ( ... Swiss does not yet accept RIMOWA tags).

Please enlighten the AMS Check-in staff..

Ziegenhorn

Thanks for the feedback, Ziegenhorn, I will forward it to our colleagues in Amsterdam.
Vanessa
Old Mar 2, 2017, 6:13 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Thanks for clarifying this, esseff. I will send a reminder to Miles & More.
Vanessa
Hi Lufthansa Team,

still no reply from Miles & More. Is it a coincidence that my original complaint was about being 45 minutes in the Senator hotline without anyone picking up?...
Old Mar 2, 2017, 7:51 am

Hi Lufthansa Team,

still no reply from Miles & More. Is it a coincidence that my original complaint was about being 45 minutes in the Senator hotline without anyone picking up?...
Hi essef,
as we have already sent them a message, asking them to get back to you, there's nothing else we can do from here to assist, sorry.
Vanessa
Old Mar 2, 2017, 8:09 am

Programs: SEN**, Ex TK Elite+, Ex IB Sapphire, Hyatt Gold, Bonvoy, Meliá Platinum
Thumbs down M&M account with errors

Hi LH,

I have sent comments many times regarding errors on miles and more web and app.
3 weeks ago my points for Status stars stopped. When I advised M&M about it, they said there was a problem and that it would be fixed and updated from 1st of Mar 2017. 2 days ago, I lost my SEN status, and the new FTL number was shown 5 hrs later but on old SEN virtual card through the app, but the points were only ajusted for 1 point.
It seems this is not working at all.
Why do I have to send and advise over and over again and you are unable to fix the problem?
Also, I cannot access my award bookings. And the reserved seats keep changing all the time.
Is it possible you provide a solid service with no errors? Why do I have to check constantly for eveything and keep sending messages to LH?
By the way, the new M&M is very difficult to use and is totally useless!
Thanks
Old Mar 3, 2017, 7:11 am

Originally Posted by kai.lileboo
Hi LH,

I have sent comments many times regarding errors on miles and more web and app.
3 weeks ago my points for Status stars stopped. When I advised M&M about it, they said there was a problem and that it would be fixed and updated from 1st of Mar 2017. 2 days ago, I lost my SEN status, and the new FTL number was shown 5 hrs later but on old SEN virtual card through the app, but the points were only ajusted for 1 point.
It seems this is not working at all.
Why do I have to send and advise over and over again and you are unable to fix the problem?
Also, I cannot access my award bookings. And the reserved seats keep changing all the time.
Is it possible you provide a solid service with no errors? Why do I have to check constantly for eveything and keep sending messages to LH?
By the way, the new M&M is very difficult to use and is totally useless!
Thanks
Dear kai.lileboo, please send me detailed information by PM, and I will forward this on your behalf to Miles & More. Please include booking references where your seating was changed and your Miles & More number in order for my colleagues to review. Have a lovely weekend! Isabell
Old Mar 8, 2017, 4:35 pm

Which number is my LH frequent flyer number?

Hello LH,

Please forgive my ignorance but as a new member of M&M I was working through transferring SPG points to my M&M account. SPG asked for my LH FF number. I have a 15 digit card number and a 9 digit customer card number but neither is identified anywhere in my account as a "frequent flyer number". I'm guessing that the 9 digit number is my FF number. Am I correct? Thanks for your help.
Old Mar 9, 2017, 7:58 am

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hi essef,
as we have already sent them a message, asking them to get back to you, there's nothing else we can do from here to assist, sorry.
Vanessa
That's a great message to hear from an official Lufthansa spokesperson. Amazing service! You should be proud of yourselves. Well.. No.. you shouldn't. Actually this is the worst customer experience I ever received. Why don't you punch me in the face and shout ".... YOU .... YOU .... YOU" the next time I board?
Old Mar 9, 2017, 8:04 am

Originally Posted by upgrader
Hello LH,

Please forgive my ignorance but as a new member of M&M I was working through transferring SPG points to my M&M account. SPG asked for my LH FF number. I have a 15 digit card number and a 9 digit customer card number but neither is identified anywhere in my account as a "frequent flyer number". I'm guessing that the 9 digit number is my FF number. Am I correct? Thanks for your help.
Hello upgrader,
as a member of Miles & More you have different kinds of numbers: The nine digit number for example is the customer number which remains unchanged during your membership. In addition to this, you have the fifteen digit card numbers which may change according to your Miles & More status. If you would like to earn miles or get points from SPG transferred, then it’s the fifteen digit card number that has to be used (the customer number is usually not recognized for such a process). As a new member of Miles & More, you get a temporary card number beginning with 99990. This temporary number can be used to earn miles and to get points transferred. After you earned the first mile you will receive a plastic card with a different number (beginning with 99200). This is the number which you may use from now on until you reach a higher status and a new card is sent out.
Jens
Old Mar 9, 2017, 9:51 am

Thanks very much, Jens. Exactly the info I need. I just signed up with LH/M&M a couple of weeks ago and was given 500 miles at that time for signing up for e-delivery of LH information. Thus I have my first miles and, just as you said, the 15 digit number I now have begins with 9920. I will use that number for the SPG transfer and hope that it won't take too long for the SPG points to reach my M&M account before the award I want disappears. Sure wish I could put the award on hold for a few days but I understand that is not possible with LH. Thanks again.
Old Mar 10, 2017, 1:42 am

Programs: Miles and More, IHG,Hilton Honors
Does LH offer discounts for Senior citizens? if so how much and where can I find info .
Old Mar 10, 2017, 6:26 am

Originally Posted by kbrauneis
Does LH offer discounts for Senior citizens? if so how much and where can I find info .
Hi kbrauneis,

we don't offer a Senior citizen discount, I'm sorry.

Katharina

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.