FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines
Old Feb 22, 2017, 6:21 am
LufthansaGermanAirlines
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by esseff
Hello,

On January 9th, I was unfortunate enough to have two separate reasons for complaint within the LH Group.

I filed a complaint about my first flight with Swiss and got a response within a week - even a complimentary box of chocolates (really nice stuff!) sent to my home.

On contrary, my LH complaint has not been answered at all. This is over a month ago.

My swiss chocolates are almost empty (pic attached) and as no one is getting back to me to my original complaint I now wanted to check here as a last resort, knowing that the Lurkers at least read the feedback in this thread. My "Vorgangsnummer" is 3576022 - Help!

Hello esseff,
I'm sorry that you're still waiting for a rely of Customer Relations. I will get in touch with my colleagues on your behalf. However, may I ask to double-check the "Vorgangsnummer"? The feedback IDs of Customer Relations have eight digits and your reference number has only seven. Thank you.
Jens